CORE | Australian V8 Supercars / Season FinishedFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 1,111 comments
Topic 1 option 2.
I not fussed where we race.

Also i want to race in my BMW, I'm not saying the Ford was slower than the rest, I just couldn't wake her up.

Topic 1 option 2.
I not fussed where we race.

Also i want to race in my BMW, I'm not saying the Ford was slower than the rest, I just couldn't wake her up.

Neither could I, I barely got the Ford up to pace with the other cars.

Can we see this course replica first? I think it's intriguing, just we should see it before we jump on it. One guy said the Monaco in this game doesn't do the real thing justice. Well i think Mt panorama in this game is well short of giving the real thing justice, esp all the dancing shadows at the top end of the circuit, and the sudden 16bit graphics in the rear veiw mirror.
this gold coast replica could be great or it could look like play-doe

Can we see this course replica first? I think it's intriguing, just we should see it before we jump on it. One guy said the Monaco in this game doesn't do the real thing justice. Well i think Mt panorama in this game is well short of giving the real thing justice, esp all the dancing shadows at the top end of the circuit, and the sudden 16bit graphics in the rear veiw mirror.
this gold coast replica could be great or it could look like play-doe
That's a wise idea mate!-let's see before we jump on it.And that one guy is me LOL :cool:

Although I am not racing in the series as of this post, I'd just like to inform you all that on just about every instance of racing a custom, player-made track online, I have observed back-and-forth latency that has altered timing and scoring as well as on track position in close battles. Along with the crashes that may, and have occurred due to this latency, I encourage the organizers to be mindful of the issues a custom track can bring and diligently monitor the stability of racing at these circuits.

Although I am not racing in the series as of this post, I'd just like to inform you all that on just about every instance of racing a custom, player-made track online, I have observed back-and-forth latency that has altered timing and scoring as well as on track position in close battles. Along with the crashes that may, and have occurred due to this latency, I encourage the organizers to be mindful of the issues a custom track can bring and diligently monitor the stability of racing at these circuits.

Thanks @Whitetail I will definitely take that in consideration. We have a 3 week gap between Bathurst and this race. So I might do a test race early in the week if we can get some people in to test everything out.

Topic 1, option 2
Topic 2, option 1

Get rid of Monaco completely !!
I'm sorry but that track is not a good choice, nor fun for a V8 endurance race IMO . Anywhere alse apart from that track.

Edit, changing back to option 1 after testing Gold Coast sorry.

Last edited:
Results & Points - Bathurst 1000

Before I post the results I want to clarify I made an error during the race with the calculation of the laps for Team Redline. This didn't affect the final placings at all, it just meant the race finished 2 laps earlier than it should've been.

Bathurst Results.png

Endurance Cup Points R2.png

R11 Points.png

NOTE TO ALL DRIVERS (MUST READ)
We will running a few trial races around a course maker version of Gold Coast this Sunday Night, I encourage as many people as possible to join in and give the track a go before making a final decision on which track we choose. We are doing this to determine if there are any issues associated with the course maker tracks and also to allow everyone to try the track out.

Last edited:
Total laps 155. Sure that's correct?
And last place still wth.

When we were told to line up at the end of conrad straight, i was coming up to the last corner to cross the line for 158 laps. Wouldn't that make us 157 laps? And team redline +3.

Last edited:
Yes. If I'm correct, you were on 158 when you parked at the end of Conrod after the race. So you take 1 lap for the lap you are currently on and another 2 fir driving to the grid and a form up lap.

So we got lapped twice by pridetec. You guys had a internet drop out which allowed us back in front of you. You guys got back past some where along the line. After that we didn't see you the entire time pass us. We only seen Reaper and Redline. somethings a bit fishy :grumpy:

Hey everyone, we have a room which is now ope to run a bunch of trial races around a user created Gold Coast circuit. I'd appreciate it if we can get as many people here as possible to give the Course maker track a good test!

Last edited:
Can we please confirm we are all racing at Monaco?

Yes, it will be at Monaco now. I wanted to give the course maker track a proper run in racing conditions to test for any issues which have been brought up by others along with anything else. But as we were unable to get enough people in a room to test this properly I have decided we will race at Monaco to allow everyone sufficient time to prepare.

Drivers Briefing

monaco.jpg

Track: Cote D’Azur
Laps: 2 x 45 Laps races
Weather & Time: N/A
Qualifying: 1 x 10 Minute session

@RacingLine @TRL_Andromeda @Glenalz81 @gtpcaine @Beau Albert @Killing Heidi @DZITEZ @addylizard @SAI SANTOSH @Cobra75 @Play117 @evildragonxxl @justquality @Princess Aria

Pit Entry/Exit

There will be no white lines enforced for this round, however drivers must take care when entering and exiting the pits. As seen in many races in real life, there is a possibility for incidents to take place with drivers entering the pits due to the corner before being a popular passing spot. With this in mind it will be the responsibility of the driver who I pitting to enter the pit lane without incident.

Format

For this round all drivers will take part in both races, with their finishing position earning points for the driver’s title. For the purpose of the Green Motorsports Endurance Cup, the laps and finishing times for the 2 drivers in each race will be combined to determine the finishing order for each team.

Mandatory Pit Stops

For this round we will require that each driver makes 2 pit stops during the race. This is to ensure there is no disadvantage between the cars that are easy on tyres and those that are known to wear tyres out quickly.

Timetable

7:00 PM ACDT – Room Opens
7:30 PM ACDT – Qualifying Starts
7:40 PM ACDT – Race 1 Starts
8:55 PM ACDT – Race 1 Scheduled Finish (15 Minute break between races)
9:10 PM ACDT – Race 2 Starts
10:25 PM ACDT – Race 2 Scheduled Finish

With the format we are running we will require everyone who is racing in a team to nominate their co-driver when adding their name to the sign ups. We will require all cars to use different numbers though, so please make sure there are no number clashes with everyone’s regular numbers.

CORE AV8 Rd 12 – Monaco 600
Sunday October 25 – 7PM ACDT
Driver / Number / Car / Co-Driver
1. ItzRacing / #95 / Lexus / Beau Albert

I think I'll be able to race this one if anyone needs a co-driver. I'm not TRL fast, so please don't expect too much out of me pace-wise. I'll just be trying I keep it off the walls and get the car to the flag with minimal problems. Please post to my inbox if you'd like to discuss further.

I think I'll be able to race this one if anyone needs a co-driver. I'm not TRL fast, so please don't expect too much out of me pace-wise. I'll just be trying I keep it off the walls and get the car to the flag with minimal problems. Please post to my inbox if you'd like to discuss further.

I think nearly everyone except for TRL isn't TRL fast! But even if you can't find a co driver, you're more than welcome to join in the fun and race as a solo driver, I promise Ill try not to push you into a wall this time! :P

Me and EVO are in.
Car: #13
Driver 1: @RacingLine (TRL_EVOLUTION)
Driver 2: @TRL_Andromeda (TRL_ERAZER)

Awesome, good to see you'll be going for the clean sweep!

CORE AV8 Rd 12 – Monaco 600
Sunday October 25 – 7PM ACDT
Driver / Number / Car / Co-Driver
1. ItzRacing / #95 / Lexus / Beau Albert
2. TRL_Evolution / #13 / Camaro / TRL_Erazer
3. Cobra75 / #50 / BMW / Play117

Fancy a drive for RoR? our 2nd driver is partying this weekend.

Back