CORE | Australian V8 Supercars / Season FinishedFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 1,111 comments
image-jpeg.468079

Don't forget your incidents reports, you have 48 hours do it.

http://www.coreonlineracing.com/#!incident-reports/c1vs3

CORE AV8 Drivers Briefing - Round 13

Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Laps: 3 x 25 Laps races
Weather: 0%
Surface Water: 0%
Weather Changeability: 1 Times
Time: N/A
Qualifying: 1 x 10 Minute session

Circuit Map

index.png

@Killing Heidi @SAI SANTOSH @evildragonxxl @addylizard @justquality @Cobra75 @Play117 @DZITEZ @itsLynxy @timhicks79 @Glenalz81 @TRL_Andromeda @RacingLine @Whitetail @NW48 (I know some of you only entered for the endurance races, but if you want to race the remainder of the series we have room)

We are entering the home stretch of the season, with only 3 rounds remaining until the CORE Australian V8 Supercar Series Champion is crowned!

Pit Entry/Exit

There will be no white lines enforced for the pit exit this round, however drivers must take care when exiting the pits. For the pit entry, cars must commit to entering the pits before the final corner and use the slip road inside the track to enter the pits.

Starts

Turn 1 is a slower hairpin turn, so please be cautious at the start of the race and give other drivers some room to negotiate turn 1 cleanly.

Starting Times

At the last round, a few drivers were late into the room and we started without them. Luckily a driver who was already in the room disconnected in qualifying which allowed them to join the race at the rear of the field. Please be aware of the starting times for the event and ensure that you are in the lobby in time to race as we will not be delaying or restarting the event for anyone who is late into the room.

Timetable

7:00 PM ACDT – Room Opens
7:25 PM ACDT – All cars in pit lane for Spec Check
7:30 PM ACDT – Qualifying Starts
7:40 PM ACDT – Race 1 Starts
8:05 PM ACDT – Race 1 Scheduled Finish
8:15 PM ACDT – Race 2 Starts
8:40 PM ACDT – Race 2 Scheduled Finish
8:50 PM ACDT – Race 3 Starts
9:15 PM ACDT – Race 3 Finishes

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba
Sunday November 8 – 7PM ACDT
1. ItzRacing / #95 / Lexus

Last edited:

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba
2. Killing-Heidi / #4 / Camaro
3. timhicks79 / #79 / Camaro

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba
4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro

Stewards Report and Race Results - Monaco 600

Monaco 600 Round 12 Stewards report

Stewards: Memto89

Race 1

Lap 1 – GlenAlz81 – ItzRacing – Racing Incident
Verdict: NFA
Glen lights up the tyres on the exit of the corner which pushes Itz into the wall

Lap 1 – ItzRacing – Cobra75 – Racing Incident
It is a case of 2 drivers being alongside trying to go into 1 neither driver was completely at fault.

Lap 1 – Timhicks79 – Killing-Heidi – Play117 – Avoidable Contact
Verdict: 90 Second Penalty (Timhicks79)
Timhicks tries to go up the inside of Killing-Heidi while Heidi is already up the inside of Play, Timhicks makes contact with Heidi and forces him into Play, which forces play into the wall.

Lap 3 – ItzRacing – GlenAlz81 – Racing Incident
Glen takes a wide line into the corner, Itz clips the back end since he is following closely.

Lap 6 – evildragonxxl – ItzRacing – Racing Incident
Legitimate pass by evildragon

Lap 6 – timhicks79 – Cobra75 – Avoidable Contact
Verdict: 90 Second Penalty (Timhicks79)
Timhicks moves across and spins Cobra into the wall.

Lap 7 – Cobra75 – TRL_EVOLUTION – Racing Incident
Cobra hits the wall which stops his progress, leaving EVOLUTION with nowhere to go.

Lap 9 – Cobra75 – Play117 – Avoidable Contact
Verdict: 90 Second Penalty ( Cobra75)
Cobra misses the braking point and runs into the back of Play.

Lap 9 – Play117 – Cobra75 – Glen-Alz-81 – Avoidable Contact
Verdict: 90 Second Penalty (Play117)
Play lifts off on the racing line and comes to a dead stop, causing an incident with the 2 following cars (Cobra and Glen)

Race 2

Lap 1 – Glen-Alz-81 – ItzRacing – Racing Incident
While Itz left plenty of room for both cars to negotiate the corner safely, Glen did make contact with the inside barrier which put him out of control and into Itz.

Lap 21 – Play117 – ItzRacing – Racing Incident
Play hits the barriers exiting the chicane, leaving Itz with nowhere to go.

Results - Round 12 - Monaco 600

Individual Results
Monaco Q.png

Monaco R1 Drivers.png

Monaco R2 Drivers.png

Monaco Drivers Round pts.png

Team Results

Monaco Teams R1.png

Monaco Teams R2.png

Monaco Teams Results.png

Points Standings

EC Standings.png

NOTE: Positions of Team Knight Hawk Racing and Tarmac Overdose Racing should be reversed

R12 Points.png

Congratulations to Team Redline and their drivers @RacingLine and @TRL_Andromeda on winning the Green Motorsports V8 Endurance Cup, a thoroughly deserved result!

Second place overall and a win for the Reaper team, can't complain about that. Huge props to the Team Redline aliens for their outstanding pace as always and much respect for your racecraft. Thanks to @Glenalz81 for the opportunity to race for Reaper at the Blue Coast (Côte d' Azur means Blue Coast) and I hope I exceeded the team's expectations.

A note for the organizers; if Reaper and CORE allow it, I will continue to race the #9 Mercedes at any future rounds I decide to run. That thing is a beast. This would mean my number and machinery would need to be updated anywhere there is older information, so apologies for that inconvenience.

Thanks for the great racing. 👍

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba
4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro
5.evildragonxxl/#88/lexus

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba Sunday November 8
4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro
6.santu929/#7/camaro

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba Sunday November 8
4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro
6.santu929/#7/camaro
7. Cobra75 / #52 / BMW

@Whitetail feel free to race for RoR on Sunday. 👍

CORE AV8 Rd 13 – Tsukuba Sunday November 8th

4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro
6.santu929/#7/camaro
7. Cobra75 / #52 / BMW
8. GlenAlz81 / #81 / Mercedes

@Whitetail feel free to race for RoR on Sunday. 👍

4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro
6.santu929/#7/camaro
7. Cobra75 / #52 / BMW
Welcome back mate....

4. DZITEZ / #27 / Camaro
6.santu929/#7/camaro
7. Cobra75 / #52 / BMW
9. Play117 / #51 / BMW

Yeah only a few more weeks, although to be honest in terms of creating interested, this series has been drawn out a fair bit :lol::lol:
Will season 2 be PS3 or 4 man.? It's been the talk in our team atm.

Well done San, great win for your self and V.I.P-Racing.

Well done to Timmy for pole, 2nd race ever, proud to have you in our team with Daggs also flying tonight.

As much as I hated being slowed down and not been able to pass tonight, and tbh, there should be a rule on how long a driver can slow you up! Anyways, I'd give up all my points if I could and give them to Glen for the 2nd race **** up. My petals are playing up man with my G27, it just had to be that moment. Hoping to get my T 300 soon.

The petal issue started at Bathurst.
Sorry Glen, I know you gave the series another chance, and I hope I didn't turn you off for the last coming race mate.

Well done to everyone.

Well done San, great win for your self and V.I.P-Racing.

Well done to Timmy for pole, 2nd race ever, proud to have you in our team with Daggs also flying tonight.

As much as I hated being slowed down and not been able to pass tonight, and tbh, there should be a rule on how long a driver can slow you up! Anyways, I'd give up all my points if I could and give them to Glen for the 2nd race **** up. My petals are playing up man with my G27, it just had to be that moment. Hoping to get my T 300 soon.

The petal issue started at Bathurst.
Sorry Glen, I know you gave the series another chance, and I hope I didn't turn you off for the last coming race mate.

Well done to everyone.
If the next season is on ps3,its going to be good until the release of GT sport and good for me and the rest of us too.

Great work by everyone today on the grid.Special thanks to my team mates!love u guys....and itz,glen for keeping the tension on and coming to the Swedish duo,a special thanks to them on being cautious under blue flag situation....great racing guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Im running through a few plans depending on the direction we take, whether that's to remain on GT6 or go to PS4 on either Project Cars or GT Sport.

As much as I hated being slowed down and not been able to pass tonight, and tbh, there should be a rule on how long a driver can slow you up!

I know how frustrated you and San would've been in both races, but I don't think I really did anything wrong. We were fighting for position and drove to my strengths which helped me on the other end where I could defend my weaknesses. I wasn't weaving all over the place or pushing you off the track, I was just turning in earlier to prevent the possibility of you diving up the inside.

Im running through a few plans depending on the direction we take, whether that's to remain on GT6 or go to PS4 on either Project Cars or GT Sport.

I know how frustrated you and San would've been in both races, but I don't think I really did anything wrong. We were fighting for position and drove to my strengths which helped me on the other end where I could defend my weaknesses. I wasn't weaving all over the place or pushing you off the track, I was just turning in earlier to prevent the possibility of you diving up the inside.
Itz were you calm and cool while I was right on your tail,or a bit nervous?Just asking from a racer's perspective..
O.9 sec mean a lot buddy...great racing there

Itz were you calm and cool while I was right on your tail,or a bit nervous?Just asking from a racer's perspective...

I was actually really calm for some reason, usually I'd panic and throw it off the track, but I had faith in my lines and braking points and I also had faith that the drivers behind me wouldn't do anything wrong and run me off the track or do anything to damage me :)

Timmy actually sold his PS4 and went back to PS3 for the reason, I think you have to pay to play online. We also read a fair few have gone back to PS3 for the same reason or other. I don't really know much about the PS4, only from feed back. I'd upgrade for project cars, but that's it atm. Never heard of the game GT Sport, I'm guessing it has V8's, as V8's is the topic here. But some great drivers and people will be missed if next season does end up on PS4. San and Timmy, I'm not sure if Daggs will be moving to PS4 yet, I do plan on buying a PS4 and thustmaster T300S as my throttle is sticking on and off slightly on my G27. If anyone knows a fix for that? Either way I need a wheel, but
PS4, not yet. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Timmy actually sold his PS4 and went back to PS3 for the reason, I think you have to pay to play online. We also read a fair few have gone back to PS3 for the same reason or other. I don't really know much about the PS4, only from feed back. I'd upgrade for project cars, but that's it atm. Never heard of the game GT Sport, I'm guessing it has V8's, as V8's is the topic here. But some great drivers and people will be missed if next season does end up on PS4. San and Timmy, I'm not sure if Daggs will be moving to PS4 yet, I do plan on buying a PS4 and thustmaster T300S as my throttle is sticking on and off slightly on my G27. If anyone knows a fix for that? Either way I need a wheel, but
PS4, not yet. Thanks for the reply.
The solution for the sticking pedal....dude if your wheel set is out of warranty then try to open up the foot pedal box and adjust the spring underneath the accelerator, you can also insert a sponge beneath the pedal for more resistance....

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice guys, I bought my G27 secondhand, so I doubt they have ever been cleaned!

I will certainly give them a clean. Hopefully everything is pretty strait forwards to put back.

I also was told swapping the clutch shocker thing with the accelerater is a good thing to stop power from being so snappy. Good idea or no? Thanks.

Back