CORE N24 VLNFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,505 comments
Eiger Norwand (ST) and Matterhorn Rotenboden ? Are you sure that's a good choice? There are a lot of other tracks where you can really to race.

Eiger is a technical challenge and I've seen people drive round the whole lap side by side, so overtaking is really possible

Matterhorn is an awesome track which punishes you for getting it wrong in any way (like the 'Ring), a real test of car and driver

So, I've read the posts and the rules... but still have some questions... I'm sorry if this is written somewhere, but I didn't find it.

1- how many of the CSS races are we required to attend? All 3 races per track, or just one?
2- should we race with the team's PSN already or can we race with our individual PSN accounts at this stage?

So, I've read the posts and the rules... but still have some questions... I'm sorry if this is written somewhere, but I didn't find it.

1- how many of the CSS races are we required to attend? All 3 races per track, or just one?
2- should we race with the team's PSN already or can we race with our individual PSN accounts at this stage?

1- It's one race for every driver; so one driver from the team has to attend each race.
2- Individual accounts is fine for this series.

Now since tor have teturned and are from last year it is now their turn to pick and everyone e will need to push back 1

Wow! That was a bit unexpected. we'll just make a quick test tonight before we let you know.:D

this years CSS doesn't involve the teams from last years 24h, it is mainly to sort the new teams car selection process behind the finishing order of the last N24h, you can pick a car on face value if you wish,

The_Grim_Reaper_by_IrondoomDesign 12.jpg

Well it's happening! The first part of the 2015 CORE N24 is getting underway with Round 1 of the Car Selection Series this weekend. With confirmation that CCR Jr. will be driving the TVR Tuscan RM, car choice now moves to TMR.

Could all teams and drivers also sign up to the lobbies for Round 1:

Race 1 - Friday 5th - 2000BST
Host: GTP_Caine
CCR:
memto89
P24:
GORE:
M4R:
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
INF:

Race 2 - Saturday 6th - 2000BST
Host: memto89
CCR:
jonnyb1990
P24:
GORE:
M4R:
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
INF:

Race 3 - Sunday 7th - 2000BST
Host: jonnyb1990
CCR:
P24:
GORE:
M4R:
GTP_Caine
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
INF:

As ever it will be the responsibility of teams to make sure their drivers know which lobby they are in and that they have added the host to their PSN friends list.

Well it's happening! The first part of the 2015 CORE N24 is getting underway with Round 1 of the Car Selection Series this weekend. With confirmation that CCR Jr. will be driving the TVR Tuscan RM, car choice now moves to TMR.

Could all teams and drivers also sign up to the lobbies for Round 1:

CCR:
memto89
P24: GTPL_oldboy1957
GORE:
M4R:
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
INF:

CCR:
jonnyb1990
P24: GTPL_Plotnik
GORE:
M4R:
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
INF:

CCR:
P24:
GTL_Lucas
GORE:
M4R: GTP_Caine
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
INF:

As ever it will be the responsibility of teams to make sure their drivers know which lobby they are in and that they have added the host to their PSN friends list.

We choose the KTM X-BOW R '12.

And we would like to add another driver, please. Until TOR signed up with 5 drivers, I thought there was a maximum of 4 team members. The new driver's PSN is jm-batista. If it's ok, I'll update our signup post.

CCR:
memto89
GORE:
M4R:
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR: nightfirept
INF:

CCR:
jonnyb1990
GORE:
M4R:
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR: bichu_x
INF:

CCR:
P24:
GTL_Lucas
GORE:
M4R: GTP_Caine
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
bichu_mau
INF:

CCR:
memto89
GORE:
M4R:
pluxtheduck
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
nightfirept
INF:

CCR:
jonnyb1990
GORE:
M4R:
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
bichu_x
INF:

CCR:
P24:
GTL_Lucas
GORE:
M4R:
GTP_Caine
FRT:
TOR:
REST:
RR:
CCRJR:
TMR:
bichu_mau
INF:

We choose the KTM X-BOW R '12.

And we would like to add another driver, please. Until TOR signed up with 5 drivers, I thought there was a maximum of 4 team members. The new driver's PSN is jm-batista. If it's ok, I'll update our signup post.

Very good, over to you INF

Just to mention it, as I just asked the same question to memto.

The LOBBY OPENS at 19:00 BST (18:00 GMT) and RACE START is at 20:00 BST (19:00 GMT)

Remember to send friend requests to the appropriate hosts before the lobby is scheduled to be open.

Lobby opens at 19:00 bst and race starts at 20:00 bst, qualifying will only for the first race and the order after will be determined by the race finish positions of your team mates

Back