CORE N24 VLNFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,505 comments
I assume I missed the start of this race, so am I screwed?

EDIT: I STILL cannot friend request Caine, even after exiting GT6.

We are waiting for you to be able add him

For future reference can you add all hosts a week before the race

Guys in Saturday and Sunday races, please add the host before the lobby opens (18:00 GMT). Also, please read through the rules properly before the race, not knowing a rule isn't an acceptable response.

The races are rolling starts with a formation lap, odd grid positions on left, even on right.

Great race everyone! Really wanted to see the livestream now but it's always compressed to half the length after the races. :( guess I'll have to wait for the upload.

The race will be uploaded ASAP, as for last nights race, well done to everyone, it was great to see everyone start and finish the race. As you all know this leads to the 24 hour race in February and sticking it out to the finish should be the main goal of every team and it's great to see that mentality already in the teams.

A few notes should be mentioned though which are

1. The lobbies open at 7pm bst and the race starts at 8pm, if you send a friend request to the host after 7 this does mean we have to close the lobby and open a new one. Please get all your friend requests done before the lobby opens!!

2 it is a rolling start which means you will not be starting from the line and racing to the first corner please driver off the line slowly to avoid and accidents

3 please read the rules, there were a few times where drivers did not respect the blue flag rules which can result in a penalty so if you are being lapped make sure you lift off and let the leaders through in a safe manner

To everyone racing tonight, the positions are as a result of last nights race and will be typed in the text box before the race starts, please make sure you are in track by 7:45pm bst in order to be spec checked and know your starting position

That was a great race last night, couldn't relax for a second to pull out enough of a gap to hold off Glen when my tyres went off. Niko had amazing pace and if he hadn't spun early probably would have been impossible to catch him as his tyres lasted better than mine.

Looking forward to tonight's race and having Mike back in the #6 car

If I'm damage in the beginning of the race and must drive slow, should I drive on left side until I come to the pit that is on left side.

In the Christmas race, damage cars did drive on the right side and pit was on left side.

/Aachii

Last edited:
Good luck to all! especially @rclark83

bvyg3.jpg

Back