CORE N24 VLNFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,505 comments
If you want I can try hosting. People from the US to australia have joined our events and lag wasn't significant

It's good of you to offer but I suspect this is a symptom of the new update, otherwise things wouldn't have been so stable last round.

Yep, probably. Hope tomorrow things are better... I'll test the lag issues on this end next thursday, we're hosting 2h of Spa and expecting brazilian, british and dutch guys

Announcement:

Due to network issues tonight, we were unable to hold Race 1 of this weekend's races. We will attempt to reschedule this race at some point mid week so could the following driver's please provide a list of nights they are free this coming week that we could do so:

jonnyb1990 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
@Mike458 -
@Pluxtheduck -
@GTPL_oldboy -
@Glenalz81 -
@Tavilha -
@Play117 -
@attrapp -

We will continue ahead with Races 2 and 3 on Saturday and Sunday however if network issues persist through either of these races we will have to abandon this entire round.

If Race 1 cannot be rescheduled, and Race 2 is able to proceed as normal; in order not to unfairly disadvantage certain teams, those who did not have an entry in Race 2 but did in Race 1 or vice versa (Reaper Racing for example) will be allowed to enter two cars into Race 3. It should be noted however this decision is being made due to unforeseeable circumstances affecting the nature of the championship and teams will not be allowed to enter multiple cars at other points in the championship unless it is specifically announced beforehand.

Apologies again for the loss of what looked to be a good race, we can only hope that these issues are resolved quickly. We will keep you updated of any further changes.

I wont be free midweek at 19:00 BST. I'll ask the other drivers

EDIT: bichu_mau is available every day this week

Last edited:
I could make it to the race if it were rescheduled to Monday or Wednesday. Possibly Tuesday too, but only if my cold sticks and forces me to cancel my other plans, so I really hope not :D anyways, my team is really not competing for anything else than glory, so feel free to rescheduel it to a day when I can't race if it were to fit the new teams better.

So this is what we got?

Monday:
Bichu_mau
attrapp
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Play117
Glenalz81

Tuesday:
Jonny
Bichu_mau
attrapp (maybe)
GTPL_Oldboy
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Play117
Glenalz81

Wednesday:
Jonny
Bichu_mau
attrapp
GTPL_Oldboy
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Play117

Thursday:
Jonny
Bichu_mau
GTPL_Oldboy
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Play117
Glenalz81

Friday:
Jonny
Bichu_mau
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
Play117
Glenalz81

^Wednesday is unfortunately out due to a conflict with the Global Rally-Cross event. Tuesday is currently looking like the best bet

Hey guys! I've opened up a lobby. It's called "deep forest CORE practice." Join if you want. Btw, what lap times are you guys putting in. My fastest is 1.13.6.

Well, that's certainly better than me with a 1:14.5 though...

How many laps can you guys do on one set of tires before you have to pit in? I think that we can stretch the tires out for about 12 or so laps...

Well, that's certainly better than me with a 1:14.5 though...

How many laps can you guys do on one set of tires before you have to pit in? I think that we can stretch the tires out for about 12 or so laps...
More than that... Ok I'll be nice since it doesn't matter. I can do about 30 laps

To further what Niko said, you need to be looking at 22m15 to 30min stints on a set of tyres to be competitive. Once you start looking at 45minute stints, you need a lot of performance advantage in the car to cover the undercut and justify staying longer on the tyres.

Lobby is open

Race 2: Saturday 20th
Host: memto89
FutureF1 (INF)
2. P1K3Y_M1K3Y (M4R)
3. memto89 (CCR)
4. GTL_Lucas (P24) #24
5. :grumpy:
jm-batista (TMR)
7. Aachii (TOR)
8. the_proffs (GORE) #14 (if I get home in time)
9. shockspike (CCRjr)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back