CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
It's going to be an intense lead up for sure. CCR are the reigning champs and have a title defense to prepare, the Poles are no doubt keen to avenge their loss from earlier this year. M4R have what it takes to win as do we and many other teams, it will be an absolute corker no doubt!

@Phouchg - Not the CSS mate, I will be there for the VLN though :sly:

Due to some outside unfortunate circumstances and potential career moves for members of our team, We have discussed between ourselves and came to the conclusion that for the betterment of the event and our team the following listed changes are the best for all involved within the event, this does not mean that the team is dissolving into the abyss, this is a mere restructure aimed at ensuring the team progresses forward and doesn't become stale and important information doesn't go a miss due to the busy lifestyles of the current team leaders, so here it goes....

I, @TDZdave and @WIDFO hereby declare our resignation as co-principles of Fang-It Racing Team, due to our busy lifestyles and career opportunities the N24 will have to take a hopeful back seat ride until things settle down in our personal lives, We are relegating ourselves to just drivers only, this also may mean that one of us may miss the 2015 Nurburgring 24 hours though only time will tell on that, we both hope to participate in the VLN and N24 at full capacity, though I reserve the right to make one more decision before this post is complete,

so the revised team re-branding is as follows, we will not be able to compete until the VLN due to time constraints developed by global timing, but we are looking to revive the winning feeling from 2013 so look out!

ab96285c-d5db-49e9-9108-6757a76d069d_zpsafc9373e.png

Team Name: Green Hell Heathens,
Team principle: @Heathenpride
Driver 1: @TDZdave
Driver 2: @WIDFO
Driver 3: @Heathenpride
Driver 4: @tedbullpit05
Driver 5: @ItzRacing

My one last choice as co-principle is this,
Seeing as there is only one team to select a car before us, and there are 2 of several choices remaining, we at the revived Green Hell Heathens endurance team select the BMW Z4 GT3 '11 for this years Nurburgring 24hr,

For those wondering, I agreed that FRT (well GHH now) could choose their car before M4R as I knew that they picking one of the doubles remaining. Also I wish them good luck with the reshuffle and return of HP to team manager, obviously had success as TM before and hope to see them up near the front again

Well said @TDZdave 👍

Much respect to you and @WIDFO for your efforts with FRT, that name will be remembered fondly by many GTP regulars and that's testament to how you guys worked.

This race is a different 'beast' since I last tackled it so I will be going into it with humility and starting from scratch. The past is the past and, whilst GHH enjoyed success, respect must be shown to the different nature of the race now. There's more teams, a higher level of competition and a structure that is vastly different to the 2012 and 2013 events.

Having said that I am confident we can do well and now we begin the road to Feb and the march to the 24th hour!!

@Pluxtheduck thanks for the kind words, will be good to race the hallowed 'ring with you again!

Cheers all

HP

Inferno Racing would like to announce our third driver: @rcb929 ! He'll be a great force to the team and he'll give us quite the edge over our competition! Good luck to all, and we'll see you on the track! Also, congrats to everyone at GHH for the successful revival! Hopefully we'll see them dominate the SP9 class!

Inferno Racing would like to announce our third driver: @rcb929 ! He'll be a great force to the team and he'll give us quite the edge over our competition! Good luck to all, and we'll see you on the track! Also, congrats to everyone at GHH for the successful revival! Hopefully we'll see them dominate the SP9 class!
It's an honor guys. I'm excited for it!:cheers:

Going way far into the future, is there going to be any prize for the winners overall and in each class? If so, what?

*is secretly hoping it's an Aquila LMP car*

@memto89, when you're next updating the OP can you please make the updated amendments to the GHH team 👍

Practice room open for testing out the VLN/N24 cars!

Room ID: 1472-4711-0167-3384-0369

I have mics turned off due to the fact that whenever I create a room WITH mics, it tends to crash and forces me to disconnect.

Aaaand closed because I DC'd... Stupid internet!

Last edited:

I have mics turned off due to the fact that whenever I create a room WITH mics, it tends to crash and forces me to disconnect.

I can open a lobby in an hour for VLN testing if you want?

can't find the room mate?

Latest Posts

Back