CORE Nurburgring 24 hours 2015 Powered By AquilaFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 592 comments
Hi! And TOR are crawling into the light to sign up for this amazing race.

Drivers PSN
Aachii
2. the-burre
3. cobra75
4. Lavandel
5. Play117

Team PSN
Octane_Racing

Team Skype
octaneracing

Logo
image.jpg

Since the time is rolling up on us I would like to start moving towards the VLN as the CSS is just round the corner.

This is how the teams will sign up for the VLN (teams that ran last year you may start now so it leaves the remaining teams with ample time to test the cars and know what they want)

Team: CCR

Team Logo:
vhok.jpg

Drivers:
Memto89
Jonnyb1990
jammyozzy

Class: SP9

Car: Audi R8 LMS

Internet speed:
Upload - 13.64mps
Download - 0.61mps

Please remember that there are 2 classes this year the SP7 and SP9 class

Hi I am sorry that I am not going to be able to participate in todays race. I am working late today and will not be able to join. I wish you a great grace and see you soon.

Hi all, I am interested in joining as a driver, and saw on the title that there's still a team slot left? Is this right?

Do you live on the East Coast? I think that you might be able to race for the Inferno Racing Team with me and @FutureF1. Are we allowed to add drivers to our team after the registration closed?

Was a great test last night, had some new guys and some old. The pace in the cars in SP9 is a lot faster than last year.

On another note we are still waiting to hear P24's car choice, I hope you guys are testing the cars and making your choice soon so we can move forwards with the other teams

@GTPL_Plotnik
@GTPL_oldboy
@GTL_Lucas
@GTPL_Lubek
What do you think the pace will be this year?

Was a great test last night, had some new guys and some old. The pace in the cars in SP9 is a lot faster than last year.

On another note we are still waiting to hear P24's car choice, I hope you guys are testing the cars and making your choice soon so we can move forwards with the other teams

@GTPL_Plotnik
@GTPL_oldboy
@GTL_Lucas
@GTPL_Lubek

We haven't test yet, but we know what we want - only SLS GT3 :)

Hello guys. I was wondering, with all of the glitches going around GT6 online, will the CORE staff require special WiFi or LAN setup for the PS3, or will you guys just cross your fingers and hope for no issues?

Hello guys. I was wondering, with all of the glitches going around GT6 online, will the CORE staff require special WiFi or LAN setup for the PS3, or will you guys just cross your fingers and hope for no issues?

Curently crossing fingers that PD will return the stability that we had a few weeks back

GORE also know what we want. :) Merceded SLS!! The Swedish racing green SLS returns.
Where is the dislike button :(

Well, I guess it moves to M4R next, I think we know what we want, but just need to do a little more testing to make sure 👍

Me and my overly zealous Vice Captain beating me to talking about the M4R car. Yeah it will be a few days for us just as we need to do some final testing and I need to be home to give my final verdict too.

Interesting to see how the first three teams have taken the same cars. Is this a product of methodical testing, or just laziness :P

Well, us at Inferno Racing are just sitting back and crossing our fingers that no one will take the car that we want...

*shudders*

Me and my overly zealous Vice Captain beating me to talking about the M4R car. Yeah it will be a few days for us just as we need to do some final testing and I need to be home to give my final verdict too.

Interesting to see how the first three teams have taken the same cars. Is this a product of methodical testing, or just laziness :P
Laziness or trust in the gouverning body to spec cars correctly :P

Back