CORE Super GT ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 596 comments

Final Round Format

• Double length race (3H) - Double Points

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points per race

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from championship order - Normal points per race

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points first race double points second

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from points order - Normal points first race double points second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 AM right?

1000 | Saturday 28th
Host: cobra75

1. RS__96__oO
15. GTP_Bambi (Will be early, but I will try.)

1000 | Saturday 28th

1. RS__96__oO
2. SRT-DK_Racing
15. GTP_Bambi (Will be early, but I will try.)[/QUOTE]

1000 | Saturday 28th

1. RS__96__oO
2. SRT-DK_Racing
[/QUOTE]
Can you please add cobra75 to your PSN asap? We don't want any delays on race day.

uV7D5L.jpg

Stewarding:
Pre-Start - TNR_FILO - Ettick_
Verdict: TNR_FILO +90s

Start - TNR_5zigen - TNR_REBELLION
Verdict: Warning - As per the rules, odds on the left, evens on the right. This is not the first time this has happened, but there will be no such errors for the finale.

Lap 5 - FutureF1 - Glen-Alz-81 - Accident
Verdict: NFA

Notes:
Going into the final round, I'd just like to say thanks to all the drivers who have taken part in the series, and to our host, cobra75, for your efforts in making this a really entertaining championship to watch. I'm certain the double length finale will be even more exciting.

On that note, since this is a build-up race to the N24 starting later in the afternoon, it is essential that things run smoothly so all drivers will need to be in the room and on the track by 9:55AM GMT at the latest to complete spec check and ready to go by 10:00. This means all your oil changes, router resets etc. need to be done before this time.

Also please be aware that Update 1.16 has been released. Can everyone intending to run in the final round make sure they have updated their game before 9:00AM GMT on Saturday

Last edited:
So if I'm translating times correctly I need to be ready by 4:55am EST tomorrow morning? Get me a Red Bull!

i got a susgestion regarding the race , and its very simple and helpfull too all iff there was made an event in the community club , with date and time off cource and then i dont have too sit and be confused about what time it is , because the system luckely changes the time and so .....

I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow, but if there are only 3 drivers i'm out. i hope that all the guys just forgot to sign in... otherwise that would be ridicoulous.

I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow, but if there are only 3 drivers i'm out. i hope that all the guys just forgot to sign in... otherwise that would be ridicoulous.
I'm not attending because it's just way too early for me.
Might change my mind, though.

Signing up as a reserve:

1000 | Saturday 28th

1. RS__96__oO
2. SRT-DK_Racing
3. Glen-Alz-81
14. Ettick_ (maybe)

Last edited:
1000 | Saturday 28th

1. RS__96__oO
2. SRT-DK_Racing
3. Glen-Alz-81
13.TNR_REBELLION(maybe) time zone reasons
14. Ettick_ (maybe)

1000 | Saturday 28th

1. RS__96__oO
2. SRT-DK_Racing
3. Glen-Alz-81
12. TNR_FILO (maybe) depends if ettick is or not
13.TNR_REBELLION(maybe) time zone reasons
14. Ettick_ (maybe)

sry too you all for not coming too the race in time , but i cant find out off the time differences , and thats why i asked for an event , that could help me , but its not any excuse that neither you or i can use for anything - again iam sorry , hope you all had a good final race :embarrassed:

Rs__96__oO sorry for the hit i didnt think you were going to brake that early couldnt slow the car down fast enough my falt good win though

Congrats to @123yokomo for becoming the provisional CORE Super GT Season 1 champion! I had loads of fun racing you throughout the season even if some of the battles were a bit dirty. Brilliant driving and I look forward to seeing you next season!

Congrats to @123yokomo for becoming the provisional CORE Super GT Season 1 champion! I had loads of fun racing you throughout the season even if some of the battles were a bit dirty. Brilliant driving and I look forward to seeing you next season!
Sorry about the contact there on lap 33. You got loose off the corner and I didn't see you in time thanks to the rain, and I was (unintentionally) sliding myself. I wouldn't "hoon" around other cars.

Rs__96__oO sorry for the hit i didnt think you were going to brake that early couldnt slow the car down fast enough my falt good win though
No Problem mate, also could've been my fault as i was way too cautious under braking... my car felt like driving on banana slips the whole lap before so i didnt want to risk too much, that's why i braked so early. Sorry for that issue.

As FILO is asking, i also would appreciate a 2nd season, but only with 8+ drivers each race. Today was a big issue for many drivers for sure, but the participation was sinking towards the end of season, which is a big problem for many championships.

Back