CORE Super GT ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 596 comments

Final Round Format

• Double length race (3H) - Double Points

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points per race

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from championship order - Normal points per race

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points first race double points second

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from points order - Normal points first race double points second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LdydS2.jpg

round 1 @123yokomo and @TNR_5zigen both have 7 points?

That was my error, somehow still got the total right, might have been a glitch sorting the sheet. Anyway fixed now, yes Zigen you had 8 points in Round 1 and 7 in Round 2, but you were left with 3 in Round 5 as you lost 90s on pit-line infractions.

Saturday 21st | 2000GMT
Host: jonnyb1990
1. FutureF1
2.TNR_REBELION
3.TNR_5zigen
4. Ettick_
5. rcb929
6.TNR_FILO
15. GTP_Bambi (R)(Unsure)

#NeedMoreGT300

First off, I would like to apologize for pulling off. It's not very characteristic of me to not continue even after a bad run. There's just been a lot on my plate lately and it's really stressing me out. I try to race for fun but the desire to win is still there. Frankly, my Impreza is just terrible or I'm just slow. Continuing the race would just stress me out more, and my hand is hurting more than usual in the late stage of the race. So to my fellow competitors, I'm sorry, you just had the upper hand today. Thanks to the race directors and stewards for allowing this series to happen and I really feel as if I disrepect you guys for stopping. I will try my hardest to sort this car out for the final round and hopefully we all can have great fun leading up to the N24.

First off, I would like to apologize for pulling off. It's not very characteristic of me to not continue even after a bad run. There's just been a lot on my plate lately and it's really stressing me out. I try to race for fun but the desire to win is still there. Frankly, my Impreza is just terrible or I'm just slow. Continuing the race would just stress me out more, and my hand is hurting more than usual in the late stage of the race. So to my fellow competitors, I'm sorry, you just had the upper hand today. Thanks to the race directors and stewards for allowing this series to happen and I really feel as if I disrepect you guys for stopping. I will try my hardest to sort this car out for the final round and hopefully we all can have great fun leading up to the N24.

For me i think there is no reason for you to apologise. You have already proven your worth in near every race i've seen you in. Sometimes we need to take a step back and just realise this is still just a game.

What time GMT is the Finale Race

@Glenalz81 I am so sorry. I had my foot hard down on the brake pedal and nothing happened. I hope I didn't hurt your race too badly. It was my mistake as I took the car out too wide and lost the traction going into the hairpin leading to he incident. I hope you can forgive me.

Guys, I have to withdraw from this series. Just don't have the time and it is not fair for me to tie up a car when I am not making the races.

Thanks

Saturday 21st | 2000GMT
Host: jonnyb1990
1. FutureF1
2.TNR_REBELION
3.TNR_5zigen
4. Ettick_
5. rcb929
6.TNR_FILO
15. GTP_Bambi (R)(Unsure)

#NeedMoreGT300

iam still ready too race against you all iff u want too fill out a space on the grid ,- unless you think i would be in the way so late in the championsship , its understandeble iff so ?

What time GMT is the Finale Race

1000GMT

Do you guys want my incident report done to your website, or who should I PM?

Either is fine

iam still ready too race against you all iff u want too fill out a space on the grid ,- unless you think i would be in the way so late in the championsship , its understandeble iff so ?

Sorry, as many of you might have guessed from the last minute change of host to cobra I had a fairly busy day yesterday and didn't get time to get in touch. There will almost certainly be a drive for the final round, by the sounds of it there are: a Z and HSV-010 Base Models in GT500, then the Wedsport Celica and RX-7 Base Model in GT300

Only a few days until the finale, results from R7 should be up soon.
lBiEFp.jpg

1000 | Saturday 28th
Host: cobra75

Last edited:
1000 | Saturday 28th
Host: cobra75
15. GTP_Bambi (Will be early, but I will try.)

Back