CORE Super GT ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 596 comments

Final Round Format

• Double length race (3H) - Double Points

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points per race

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2x Standard races reverse grid from championship order - Normal points per race

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from finishing order - Normal points first race double points second

• 2x Standard races reverse grid from points order - Normal points first race double points second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Managed a 1'53.489 in my Impreza after a quick shakedown and tuning session. Any other GT300 times?

Managed a 1'53.489 in my Impreza after a quick shakedown and tuning session. Any other GT300 times?
This might be irrelevant to you, but I'll post some GT500 times sometime tomorrow hopefully to show the gap between the two classes.

GTPlanet name: @MAB96
PlayStation name: M_A_B_96
Class: GT300
Car: Subaru
Colour: Orange / Green wheels
Team: Team South Africa

Is this sufficient?

Hi mate, can i sign up?

GTP: Das89GTR
PSN: Das89z
Class: GT500
Car: Nissan GTR
Color: Black (will get the proper name for you later)
Number: 06

Also do we sign up for both categories? If so i will pop my GT300 sign up below

Hi mate, can i sign up?

GTP: Das89GTR
PSN: Das89z
Class: GT500
Car: Nissan GTR
Color: Black (will get the proper name for you later)
Number: 06

Also do we sign up for both categories? If so i will pop my GT300 sign up below
Only one sign up mate as there is only 1 event held each round

with the exception of the final round which runs at 1000GMT in the build up to CORE N24
Could be an issue for us guys at INF and America in general. 1000GMT is 500EST and earlier as you go inland. I think it's likely some drivers might not be able to race the final round.

I was told this series was to run on Sundays. I see now that we transition to Saturdays after two rounds and I will most likely not be able to do that. I will do some logistics work later on to see what I can do but I may just have to drop out. :indiff:

OP updated

GTPlanet name: @MAB96
PlayStation name: M_A_B_96
Class: GT300
Car: Subaru
Colour: Orange / Green wheels
Team: Team South Africa

Is this sufficient?

Both Subarus are taken unfortunately, you'll need to pick another car, or speak to @redbullrider20 to see if he's withdrawing.

Please re-update the OP, @jonnyb1990 , I have changed to the Nissan GTR.

Sorry @Das89GTR picked the GT-R in the meantime. It is stated that cars will be dished out first come first served, sorry.

Back