CORE, WEC S3, ON GT6! March 2014 Sign up now!Draft 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 544 comments
Send me a FR on PSN and we will sort out about grading, Unfortunately I have a lot of work on my plate atm with getting prepped for N24 and WEC so my time line is fairly short so it might be a last min call on PSN saying i have 20 mins

Send me a FR on PSN and we will sort out about grading, Unfortunately I have a lot of work on my plate atm with getting prepped for N24 and WEC so my time line is fairly short so it might be a last min call on PSN saying i have 20 mins
ok im usually on from 1:00 -11:00 est every weeknight if that helps

I am interested in signing up but what day are the races on and at what time? I need to know that. If it fits in my schedule then I want to sign up for r18 team joest. Thanks,
PSN: Fortbo

I am interested in signing up but what day are the races on and at what time? I need to know that. If it fits in my schedule then I want to sign up for r18 team joest. Thanks,
Its not that kind of setup here, you first have to be graded (just look up through the comments and you will see how its done) then you will form a team based your grading score. Then you will be put into a schedule for choosing cars.

gm12.jpg

fa0h.jpg

USA Leg

vcru.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

sjkz.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

t6n3.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

o7ql.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

European Leg

s6d3.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

1tdf.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

wms6.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:

img.php

8hxm.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

7vec.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

z1ct.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

6ql8.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

Asian Leg

jcvk.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

qde8.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

o9ly.jpg

Race 1 2 hours:
img.php

Race 2 2 hours:
img.php

Its not that kind of setup here, you first have to be graded (just look up through the comments and you will see how its done) then you will form a team based your grading score. Then you will be put into a schedule for choosing cars.
GTP Name: Fortbo
Class: P1
Team: Undetermined

Did I do this right? BTW I am a good clean driver and have been in other leagues.

GTP Name: Fortbo
Class: P1
Team: Undetermined

Did I do this right? BTW I am a good clean driver and have been in other leagues.
you did indeed, all you need now is to arrange with me about being graded (using the megane trophies)

you send me one haha I have to deal with about 80 people in different series so i would get lost trying to remember haha

Is race 1 & 2 different lobby times. e.g lobby 1 do the first race and lobby 2 do it the day after or is it something different?

Also Silverstone is not 1 day ahead like the others, just one hour.

race 1 is 25 hours before race 2, the earlier time is to suit the Europeans and the later one is to suit the more international side, it means more flexibility with teams and drivers

also not sure why silverstone has done that, I shall change it on the new OP when its up

I might not be able to make all of the races because I am in another league and it might have conflicting schedules.

Back