CORE, WEC S3, ON GT6! March 2014 Sign up now!Draft 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 544 comments
Its not a new glitch, it was in GT5 too... happened to Dave round 1 of WEC S1. That sucks, what position were you running?
4th, but only because I was planning a late pit stop. I'm pretty much the worst driver here so I probably would have ended up last anyway.

4th, but only because I was planning a late pit stop. I'm pretty much the worst driver here so I probably would have ended up last anyway.
Don't say that. Everyone knows that I deploy the most Safety Cars in any given race... (Ie. I crash, a lot.)

I would be interested in joining. Maybe, there's a few Racers out there that would want to create a team for the Series. Get back to me...

GTP Name: STALLIONO
PSN: STaLLiOnO_-
Class: GTE
Team: TBC
Able to run in Lemans 24h: If i can get a team, then yes i'll race

you will need a Renault Megange Trophy Base model, tuned to 440BHP 960KG, everything is allowed apart from engine tuning stage 1-2-3.

Once you have done that you will need to arrange with me about getting together for a race in them so i can evaluate you, after that you will be graded with either gold silver bronze and teams will be formed based on that.

Season 3 teams are now ready to form.

GTE teams will be formed of 4 points.

Gold - 3
Silver - 2
Bronze - 1

It is open season as far as forming teams as long as the team makes 4 points or less.

Bronze drivers will not be allowed to run in LMP due to risk.
LMP will be formed of 5 points

Gold - 3
Silver - 2

5bg4.jpg

Once you have formed your team, Post up stating

People in team
Team Name

Once all teams are formed I will make a list of car selection order. Do not try and pick a car now as you will not be allowed.!!!​

I m looking for a teammate in the prototype class!
  • Gold driver preferably. (Silver if I get desperate)
  • Willing to drive the #17 Pescarolo C60 prototype car.
  • Dearly committed to the series.
  • Overall, a friendly teammate.
If you are interested please contact me! Thanks.

GTP Name: tanner350z
PSN:MLD_Lunacy
Class: either:)
Team: still looking:)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: yeah

GTP Name: tanner350z
PSN:MLD_Lunacy
Class: either:)
Team: still looking:)
Able to run in Lemans 24h: yeah
you will need a Renault Megange Trophy Base model, tuned to 440BHP 960KG, everything is allowed apart from engine tuning stage 1-2-3.

Once you have done that you will need to arrange with me about getting together for a race in them so i can evaluate you, after that you will be graded with either gold silver bronze and teams will be formed based on that.

OK then I would like to run my team of 1066 motorsport.

1066.jpg

Of course looking for a team mate but as a gold driver myself you will have to be a bronze driver to meet the 4 points team limit.

Car selection not being open means can't garantee what car we will be using but as a BMW driver for 2 other series now I would like to keep working with BMW if at all possible.

You must be 120% commited to both the series and the team. You must also be willing to meet on game for regular practice/testing and tuning time.

Anyone interested should either reply to this post within the thread or PM me showing your interest.

Please also tell me why you are the right driver for my team :D

Last edited:
OK then I would like to run my team of 1066 motorsport.

Of course looking for a team mate but as a gold driver myself you will have to be a bronze driver to meet the 4 points team limit.

Car selection not being open means can't garantee what car we will be using but as a BMW driver for 2 other series now I would like to keep working with BMW if at all possible.

You must be 120% commited to both the series and the team. You must also be willing to meet on game for regular practice/testing and tuning time.

Anyone interested should either reply to this post within the thread or PM me showing your interest.

Please also tell me why you are the right driver for my team :D

Nice post P1key.. I am interested in the Series. I like how they grouped the tiers for drivers. I also like how you wanna Practice and tune the car. BMW is a great car to drive. I'm just looking for people that will work with me. I'm not the fastest, but i do love to race. If i have a team that wants to win. Then i'm all for it and putting my time into this series. That'll make me want to get on the game and make me faster for (You Pik3y) and the team. I'm a bronze driver. I know my times will get better with practice. If your interested in me, either respond back or PM me

Nice post P1key.. I am interested in the Series. I like how they grouped the tiers for drivers. I also like how you wanna Practice and tune the car. BMW is a great car to drive. I'm just looking for people that will work with me. I'm not the fastest, but i do love to race. If i have a team that wants to win. Then i'm all for it and putting my time into this series. That'll make me want to get on the game and make me faster for (You Pik3y) and the team. I'm a bronze driver. I know my times will get better with practice. If your interested in me, either respond back or PM me
Thanks for the interest 👍 you seem like the kind of driver I am looking for although not going to take the 1st option straight off. I would like to see if I have any more interest and then make a choice, if I cant make a clear choice then I could feel a TT coming up :D

Season 3 teams are now ready to form.

GTE teams will be formed of 4 points.

Gold - 3
Silver - 2
Bronze - 1

It is open season as far as forming teams as long as the team makes 4 points or less.

Bronze drivers will not be allowed to run in LMP due to risk.
LMP will be formed of 5 points

Gold - 3
Silver - 2

5bg4.jpg

Once you have formed your team, Post up stating

People in team
Team Name

Once all teams are formed I will make a list of car selection order. Do not try and pick a car now as you will not be allowed.!!!​
Team: DVRT
Drivers: Oalithgow & Devilb0yAce
Class: LMP

:eek: Shame on you Memto! "Chevorlet Chorvette ZR1"

GTE Drivers -- I am open for a team mate from the Bronze Category. Team name I would like to bare some connection to the car we are in so will be decided later. Must be available to practice regularly. I am free most weeknights from about 18:00 GMT - 21:00 GMT.

If your interested, give me a shout on here or PSN. :)

Chorvette lol. Yeah since memto has snapped glenalz up I will most likely be with red. Not confirmed but I will be testing this week to decide whether I will change my plans. Also if anyone wants to form a team - the Conversation button is your friend. Also because of the new found fame I will most likely be racing full time again

Bronze driver here. Would like to race with someone in the U.S. or Canada if I could as it makes scheduling practice a lot easier. I'm available after 8:00pm pacific on week nights, and some weekends with lots of advance notice. If stuck with someone from Europe, I can do some early morning practicing. That would be around 7 or 8am my time, which is 15:00 and 16:00pm respectively GMT

Back