CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
Whoa wait a second... If Niko is 17 points behind with 24 on the table(still awaiting Motegi results)... he could still win gte right?

Last edited:
Surprised by that, didn't think Decambre had that much of a gap up to you. Had a pretty decent lead going in. With that final gap it must have been like a lap behind?
Penalties? The gap was about a minute.

It's motegi results that are not in, niko if your willing to help me then I shall talk to you on fb later
I'll see if I can break free from duties after dinner. Contact me through fb when you know what you need.

Please don't score more than 8 points CCR. :scared: I would race this weekend if I could. Hell, I might just show up Sunday and run half-distance if I can, but probably won't be able to. :indiff:

Hi memto89,

I was wondering about the points I have received for my finishing positions.
At Spa I had the pole position, fastest lap & came 4th(double points); Nurburgring 2nd; Madrid 4th; Suzuka 3rd; Twin Ring Motegi pole position & 1st.
My calculations without Twin Ring Motegi results are saying I have 31 points(not calculating if there are double points for pole and fastest lap).
Could you please confirm whether my calculations are correct or am I missing something?

Hi memto89,

I was wondering about the points I have received for my finishing positions.
At Spa I had the pole position, fastest lap & came 4th(double points); Nurburgring 2nd; Madrid 4th; Suzuka 3rd; Twin Ring Motegi pole position & 1st.
My calculations without Twin Ring Motegi results are saying I have 31 points(not calculating if there are double points for pole and fastest lap).
Could you please confirm whether my calculations are correct or am I missing something?
Points are given based on combined results from both you and your teammate. Just because you won your race doesn't mean you get 1st place points.

I don't see why people and teams got removed, it affects the overall ranking for the whole Season further down the order. I might compile a complete table with absolutely everything on it if I have time.

You got removed from it when you left LMP.

Also I'm not sure if I should turn up or not. Only going to be 2/3 prototypes in the race anyway.
Loads of people come and go from championships, you don't see them being stricken from the record books though!! I feel well and truly shafted.

Loads of people come and go from championships, you don't see them being stricken from the record books though!! I feel well and truly shafted.
you said you were not coming back and since we have had so many drivers come and go the list was getting far to long, so i decided to keep the remaining drivers to clean it up a bit

Chipping in perusing threads... why remove someone who has raced from a table just because they don't turn up? That's a bit rude to them isn't it?

since we have enough over the 2 days to fill 1 grid would people like to run 1 lobby? with teams running together?

Back