CORE WEC Season 3Finished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 4,355 comments
About 1 hour until the lobby opens, please all drivers racing tonight add Cobra75 so there will be no problems.

Well that's a wrap. Great season to everyone. I have enjoyed this season so much and I can't wait for Season 4. Thank you to all the CORE staff, but especially @memto89. You have an amazing series going with CORE and I don't think anyone could run it better than you. Thank you @NearCptNitro for being an awesome teammate. We took 3 Overall wins in 8 races! Thank you to all the drivers for the amazing racing. I will be back next season. Better than ever. :cheers:

Well I guess a commanding win was a good way to end the year. :) Hopefully I can be signed to a fairly reliable team next year and not have the same issues with teammates like I had. Thanks @memto89 for a great season! Also, this is the first series I've done where I've made every race and ran 100% of the time plus change with reserve driving. :sly:

Life? I have no life! I'm just sitting around at school, waiting for the day to end so that I can FINALLY go on GT6 again!

But GT6 is pretty boring though.

To be honest; it is, but I need to constantly practice my wreck avoidance for next season where EVERY race is at the Matterhorn...

(at night, in the pouring rain...)

Isn't that hard to avoid wrecking (for me personally). Just leave a little bit of margin in the actual race (I learnt this a lot in Season 2 where the cars were much harder to drive) so you don't go plucking into the walls and getting potentially race wrecking damage.

I mean on Saturday I got pole but had to avoid Makozi who braked late and dived up on the inside, costing me two places which were going to hard to regain thanks to the Pugs lack of top speed. Luckily for me both my opponents spun off meaning I was leading in the space of 5 laps without actually doing anything and with it raining it tipped things even more into my favour (lead was 1:05 when we switched to wets and I ended up coming to lap Makozi for the second time when he pitted shortly before the rain actually stopped).

I did have 1 off track moment where the car didn't slow down as much as it normally does (I did go wide at T1 a few times but that didn't really effect me) and 1 spin when I was pretty much switched off in terms of focus (these wet races feel really long andactually feel like you're nodding off, in the 908 anyway).

COEW WEC needs to come back right now! I'm going through withdrawal now that it's over. :( Anyway, are we looking at starting season 2015 soon after the N24?

Last edited:
Shouldn't the Regulations be:
LMP: 570 BHP, 850 KG
GTE: 470 BHP, 1245 KG
?

No, LMP1 cars have 700BHP limit in RL before hybrid systems and a minimum weight of 900KG
The GTE cars were a little higher on power than RL so we could fit in the best set of cars for the series

However the series is now over and the specs will be overhauled before the new season in 2015

Deleted post. (Tree'd)

EDIT 2.0: Not to mention how certain cars would have advantages over others with universal specs. That would be unfair, so each car has individual specs to be even with the others.

No, LMP1 cars have 700BHP limit in RL before hybrid systems and a minimum weight of 900KG
The GTE cars were a little higher on power than RL so we could fit in the best set of cars for the series

However the series is now over and the specs will be overhauled before the new season in 2015
I know the new regulations for LMP1 state that the minimum wheight wthout hybrid systems should be 850 KG.

I hope u know that I based my regulations on true, live facts

Back