Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
They'll be showing off the C7. The CEO put his own Vette up for auction tonight for a charity benefit.

Coverage starts at 2pm ET. The ORIGINAL BatMobile will be sold for the first time too!

Well.. that freaking sucks. I just got home from the auction and was so hoping I would have seen the C7. :ouch:

I did see the 60's Batmobile though and got a few pics of it in the process.

Jeslousy. Due to the insane price of gas, we haven't been able to to down south to visit family or a few years, since 2008. The Corvette Museum is a special place. 👍

Tomorrow night at Barrett-Jackson on SPEED should be fun :)

I'm not 100% sure it was the c7. I was on I-65 in the northbound lane and the factory is closer to the southbound side but from the side view it sure did look like it to me. The last time I was there though I think it was a single white corvette sitting there. Also it's neat how the museum is right across the street from the plant. I've never been to it but it looks like heaven to me!!

Double-T
Um. I have a new favorite poster. :deadstig:

Same here. Interesting info Stig86 :bowdown:. Gonna start some research soon on the topic. 👍

ItsAllAboutWins
Well I just drove by the Corvette factory and guess what's sitting out in front of it with spot lights on them? Appears to be a red c7 and a silver c7. Now I'm gonna go drive them in gt 5. :P

Man! You're real lucky dude. I'm jealous also :P.

It's said the C7 will be on floors this March. Shall we get it beforehand?

It's said the C7 will be on floors this March. Shall we get it beforehand?

March! so long! :guilty: I don't think we will get it before March, PD has some history about delays. I'm not really bothered by it, longer they take the better the outcome :dopey:

Interesting thing I just noticed is that the wheel color appears to be locked with the body color of the car. You choose Torch Red, you get Black wheels. You choose Cyber Grey Metallic, you get silver wheels.

Interesting thing I just noticed is that the wheel color appears to be locked with the body color of the car. You choose Torch Red, you get Black wheels. You choose Cyber Grey Metallic, you get silver wheels.

You also get entirely different interior colours, nothing new though, there are more cars in GT5 where the wheel and exterior colour are linked (for example the Evora or Citroën GT).

Even the brake colours also change too, along with the size as well.

Back