vetteloverc8 Messages 1 United States Jan 23, 2020 #1 Do you think it will come out on GT Sport?I really hope so ! y Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2020
A AlanH49 Messages 783 United Kingdom Jan 24, 2020 #5 PD have a pretty good relationship with GM. I imagine the C8 will come sooner than many other recent models from other brands.
PD have a pretty good relationship with GM. I imagine the C8 will come sooner than many other recent models from other brands.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jan 24, 2020 #6 vetteloverc8 Do you think it will come out on GT Sport?I really hope so ! Click to expand... Nobody here can possibly know. However we do have a Suggestions forum in which you can post threads for cars that you hope will come to the game in future. There's already a thread for the C8 Stingray: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/chevrolet-corvette-c8-stingray-2020.388796/
vetteloverc8 Do you think it will come out on GT Sport?I really hope so ! Click to expand... Nobody here can possibly know. However we do have a Suggestions forum in which you can post threads for cars that you hope will come to the game in future. There's already a thread for the C8 Stingray: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/chevrolet-corvette-c8-stingray-2020.388796/