Which do you like

• Corvette

Votes: 62 29.8%
  • Viper

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Ford gt

Votes: 66 31.7%

• Total voters
The ZR1 RM is my favorite . That car is awesome . The team Oreca Viper handles very well also. The ACR is hard to drive for me. In prologue the GTLM test car was my favorite. Does anyone know when of if the C5R is available ? it was my favorite car in GT3.

Watch for it in the UCD. That's where I found mine.

gt5fordgtlm03jpg.jpg

Fixed the lack of Ford GT pics in this Ford GT thread.

You don't even need the Orecas. It seems many people here think the ZR1 handles better than the Viper. I find it the opposite, so I wonder if maybe people are biased by fictitious rumor that the Viper can't turn (I know there is a Viper in my avatar, but I don't think I'm being biased lol). Something like

ACR > ZR1 = SRT-10 > Z06. [RM's excluded of course, also, I demand a RM Viper ACR from PD]

is what I expect in GT5. Not sure where to put the GT, I haven't used it as much. It was very good in GT5P, maybe too good.

In reality (going by lap times), the ACR is the fastest followed by ZR1, then Z06 Carbon (not in game) maybe tied with 08 SRT-10 (not in game), then GT, then Z06, then SRT-10.

Viper ACR is one of the best car I've tried so far in GT5 in stock conditions, I've been able to put out a 7.00.xxx on Nordschleife on sport soft tires, it handles great to me honestly, and it's powerful. I found instead the ZR1 a little bit "heavy" compared to the Viper. Anyway, Viper is my dream car since I was 8, when I saw it on GT1 for the first time. I just love it.

I'd still pick the Viper out of these. It's just one hell of a car, especially the ACR.

Yep, Completely agree! I get a rush every time I get behind the wheel of any of the half-dozen Vipers I own and regularly drive! 11/10 looks and performance to match!👍👍👍👍

It's just too bad Dodge is killing it off for 2012 - I can't help but feel that there's going to be some sort of black hole in the auto universe where the Viper used to be...

Also with the viper it's unreasonable to have a 1000 hp sports car. Never use a supercharger and use more downforce, the viper stacks up very well against zr1's and ford gt's

Viper is my fav. Got an 04 in the garage :) Love the Ford too, corvette not so much.

New Viper in 2012, they are not killing it.

Is there? That's cool, but I fell in love with THIS Viper... it may as well be dead!:ouch: But if the new one is anything like the current (old?) one then us Viper guys will be OK!:sly:

Viper is my favourite to look at, but the Corvette (ZR-1) is the fastest stock car around a track... but is also harder to drive than the other 2.. They are all fairly close. Id take the Viper for looks.

Friends of mine have owned all three cars and I have to say Viper is still my favorite.

I think the best viper ever made was the viper GTS-R, a friend of mine has a GTS-R, and another used to own a modded yellow ACR. I have been in the Ford GT and Viper and absolutely loved both, I also loved the z06, the viper however....its something special, the car feels absolutely amazing and the way you sit snug in the cockpit feels great as well.

Best viper ever made IMO:

dsc01434fj.jpg

dsc01431b.jpg

dsc01438tj.jpg

dsc01446q.jpg

dsc01452h.jpg

Friends cars:

z06

0223081013a.jpg

Custom seats.

0223081015-1.jpg

0223080959a-1.jpg

0223081015a.jpg

0223080954-1.jpg

Ford GT

Fordgt.jpg

Viper

It had a few mods that were a little too artistic for me but the car was a beast.

IMG_0102Medium.jpg

resize3.jpg

KIF_1108small.jpg

KIF_1099small.jpg

Last edited:
Did that C6Z have a sequential gearbox?

No that was just a custom shift knob, he didn't like the interior that comes in the stock z06 (can't blame him) so he had those custom seats made which were originally Porsche seats and they were custom wrapped in black leather, then with z06 on the headrest. The seats along with the rest of the interior got custom red stitching and he put that knew shift knob in there.

It was the greatest looking z06 interior I have ever seen. It raised the car to an "exotic" level. Normally z06's look exotic until you look into the interior and see bland American seats with nothing special (stitching etc) but his looked like an exotic, with the colored stitching, custom seats and better shifter.

I love the Ford GT for it's driving and sound.

I also love driving the C5 Corvette and listening to the 6th gear kicking in.

Viper, hmmm, it sounds a bit less 'rumbly' than it should IRL.

While I think the ZR1 RM is the fastest American car around most tracks, the fastest car around the best paying track, American Champ. Indy, is the GT40 Test Car.

In real life the GT40 is easily the most stunning American car since the 60's.

Back