Countdown to Gran Turismo Mobile

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 70 comments
Sorry, I'm going off topic - but the thread title is perfect for this, even tho it should be in the Site Feedback forum:

Doesn't GTPlanet usually have a countdown timer on the main page, that shows the time left for a new GT release? In this case a timer for Gran Turismo (psp).

I don't know if its been done before, only thing I can find is these old posts from Jordan. And that I read a moderator writing about that when we know when the official date for GT5 is, there would be a countdown clock on the main page, so people would know - but I can't seem to find those posts.

Anyway, would be nice with one for Gran Turismo coming on 1st October 2009 so visitors and other guests to the site knows what's going on in the world of Gran Turismo - Since we GTP are the place to go for that :)

Cheers 👍

Ive pre-ordered here in a local game store... and I have dusted off my PSP Slim&Light since I sold my PSP-1000 a long time ago... Now instead of using it as a nice sony paperweight I can get some use out of this travelling to work in the metro.. :) Should be interesting... I think in the end I will be playing it a lot at home though while the missus is watching TV.... ;)

"Oh, Annoying Wife Harasses Husband Into an Affair While Dealing With Eight Kids is on? OK, I'll sit here with you."

<vrooooom>

"I love sitting here, spending time with you, honey."

As time passes by I started timeattacking in GT5p. Very addicitive. Shame that there will be no such feature (with internet connection I mean) in GTM.

Because I have holiday I tried to do some touch up painting on my Impreza. Bugger!!! Metalic paint is very difficult to get correctly touched up. O well it is well sealed from rust now and nicely cleanered.

"Oh, Annoying Wife Harasses Husband Into an Affair While Dealing With Eight Kids is on? OK, I'll sit here with you."

<vrooooom>

"I love sitting here, spending time with you, honey."

You understand exactly what Im talking about :P

I've been waiting for this game way before psp even came out. :P i can't wait. Just wish it had an actual Career Mode. It would be nice to have them add it on later on some how.

I don't think they'll add it, as Yamauchi wanted the game as it is, and he's said there will be no DLC. Back to topic, though, I'm really looking forward to this. Day one for me!

Yeah for me too. I have some conference call from 15 - 16.00 h. But then I am. Friday I have my dady's day. So then I do have to look after my child, but when she plays or sleeps I can get some miles done in GTpsp :)

I don't have to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Like Marco I'll of course also have to spend some of that time with the wife and kid, but I expect to unlock a fair number of cars, even if I can only access max 12 manufacturers during that time. :D

well I bought a PSP 3000 today so I'm locked in! Pre-ordered the collectors edition so day 1 I'll have the black Bugatti Veyron and yellow Ferrari Enzo!

well I bought a PSP 3000 today so I'm locked in! Pre-ordered the collectors edition so day 1 I'll have the black Bugatti Veyron and yellow Ferrari Enzo!

Whoa, stop the presses. You will be able to get these cars RIGHT AWAY? I completely missed that! :drool: I might reconsider buying the collectors edition now :dopey: On the other hand, on the german site the collectors edition is now a solid 10&#8364; more expensive than my existing preorder, so I think I can live without that...

Last edited:
Bugatti comes with the collector's edition, the enzo was a pre-order bonus with ebgames in australia.

Can anyoen tell me how do you redeem the car vouchers, can you download them onto your ps3, then transfer to memory stick? Because I can't get my psp to connect to the internet grrr.

Can anyoen tell me how do you redeem the car vouchers, can you download them onto your ps3, then transfer to memory stick? Because I can't get my psp to connect to the internet grrr.

If you needed a ps3 to redeem the car, a lot of people wouldn't get them. i don't know if a transfer through the ps3 will be possible, but i'm sure the coupon will have all the instructions we need.

I download everything from my Ps3 and then put it on to my PSP so that it will be backed up. This will be my first pre-order bonus for the PSP though, so I don't know if it will allow that or not.

If you needed a ps3 to redeem the car, a lot of people wouldn't get them. i don't know if a transfer through the ps3 will be possible, but i'm sure the coupon will have all the instructions we need.
He doesn't want to know if you need it, although he does, but just wondering if it is possible. And if it works like all other PSN items, then it should be possible to download it on the PS3.

I prefer to use the PS3 because it won't drain a battery and I can download it in the background while I play a game or something. I also don't have to worry if my memory stick has room for the installation process.

I need a new PSP, My launch system will remain my portable emulator. Not getting a Go but maybe a second hand PSP3000. I wont go for the pre order bounus I guess, maybe Fool killer will trade me his Bugatti for a Suzuki alto Works :)

I either need to find a failproof method to return to CFW after I'm done with GT, or hope to God himself that a CFW 6.00 comes out before the game releases.

Less then 2 weeks now. In the meantime I try to overcome the following:
- suspected pig flu. Although the feever I had last tuesday could also be the effect of the antibiotics which I took for... ->
- the upcomming apex resection on my tooth. Now apex sounds kinda racy and all. But it's not. The damn tooth has given me already so much pain and now finally the apex resction is going to happen. The nerves will be totally cut of of the already death tooth.
- I had an accident on my bike. Not my fault. A young school going girl was cycling on the pavement and not paying attention to me when she decided to cycle on the bike road. -> broken wheel on my bike. Bent arm of the girls glasses. Poor litte thing, she was worried about being late for school. I am going to sue her parents for 120 Euro damage on my bike.
- Got a letter of my neighbour. He claims that I have build a new shed without the proper license. ********. I only fixed the roof and indeed it looks brand new now. He apperently has not seen this shed for the past 40 years. He demands that I tear it down. Sigh....

Oh well, I really enjoy my life with my wife and babygirl. And of course eagerly counting down to GTpsp :)

Less then 2 weeks now. In the meantime I try to overcome the following:
- suspected pig flu. Although the feever I had last tuesday could also be the effect of the antibiotics which I took for... ->
- the upcomming apex resection on my tooth. Now apex sounds kinda racy and all. But it's not. The damn tooth has given me already so much pain and now finally the apex resction is going to happen. The nerves will be totally cut of of the already death tooth.
- I had an accident on my bike. Not my fault. A young school going girl was cycling on the pavement and not paying attention to me when she decided to cycle on the bike road. -> broken wheel on my bike. Bent arm of the girls glasses. Poor litte thing, she was worried about being late for school. I am going to sue her parents for 120 Euro damage on my bike.
- Got a letter of my neighbour. He claims that I have build a new shed without the proper license. ********. I only fixed the roof and indeed it looks brand new now. He apperently has not seen this shed for the past 40 years. He demands that I tear it down. Sigh....

Don't be such a moaning Michael... :sly:
Although I can see myself getting pig flu, there has been an outbreak in my school and a load of people in my class has it. I'm dying of the cold/flu but not swine flu (yet).

Last edited:
I actually did not get it. It was the antibiotics that caused the symptoms.

I have to stay home though for 7 days. My employer does not allow you to enter the office when you show the symptoms.

Yeah I stop moaning now.

I either need to find a failproof method to return to CFW after I'm done with GT, or hope to God himself that a CFW 6.00 comes out before the game releases.

I know! I am waiting impatiently for CFW 6.00 to come out so that I can play NFS Shift and Dirt 2 and eventually GT:M
Its only gonna be 6.00 Gen something though... there are no planbs to mae 6.00 M33 :scared:

Kinda off topic. I hate that people just say making GTPSP is a waste of time. I come from a family that isn't made out of money, I just can't go around buying PS3s and XBOX 360s. I can't wait for this game to come out.

^I feel you buddy. This happens with Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker as well, although for different reaseons. In fact it happens to all the big name psp exclusives. Console players get jealoused of PSP players getting exclusive content and bash the developers for their decisions. Why can't console players be happy of the fact that they get better games and shut up?

Back