Countdown to Gran Turismo Mobile

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 70 comments
Kinda off topic. I hate that people just say making GTPSP is a waste of time. I come from a family that isn't made out of money, I just can't go around buying PS3s and XBOX 360s. I can't wait for this game to come out.
Right, but you have enough money to buy a PSP and copy of Gran Turismo for it... It would also appear you have a computer at home too. Save the sob stories eh?

Pig flu is just the hype thing atm, in 2 months you will hear nothing about it, just like bse, chicken flu or whatever

Thousands of people die every year of normal flu, do you see any media writing about that ?

Don't believe everything the media stuffs down your throat, atm pig flu is nothing but a $$$ machine for the pharma industry

Right, but you have enough money to buy a PSP and copy of Gran Turismo for it... It would also appear you have a computer at home too. Save the sob stories eh?

There you go again another disrespectful reply from a guy who has money that just comes out of trees. My parents saves money for me to get what I deserve, don't say this is a sob story. Please just leave your unwanted disrespectful comments to yourself. Thank you very much.

You have no idea how much it costs to afford a computer that can run a decent amount of current gen games decently do you?

You have no idea how much it costs to afford a computer that can run a decent amount of current gen games decently do you?

Well now that depends...mac or pc? If you are talking about pc's, you could easily piece one together from neweeg.com comparable to an alienware for a fraction of the price.

Well now that depends...mac or pc? If you are talking about pc's, you could easily piece one together from neweeg.com comparable to an alienware for a fraction of the price.

PC gaming is expensive period. I don't bother with PC anymore. You spend a fortune on putting together an ultimate PC that can run Crisis with max graphical settings and the next thing you know, in three or four months they release games that only runs decently at medium on your ultimate gaming rig. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hardware advances to quickly for the developers to keep up with....or they are just being cheap and lazy. Either way, I leave gaming up to the consoles(PS3)

Back