counterstrike

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 27 comments

1mic

(Banned)
cs is the BEST game on pc ever.....
think not?
tell me a game that is?
3:am 10,000 players playing online in the U.S?....... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

IMO its RTCW because of the new type of multiplayer. But Quake 3 and UT are still good :D

For first person shooters, I'd have to go with Jedi Knight (which has a sequel in the works). The game play was the best I've ever seen.

Best game ever on "PC" ... that's a tough question. It depends on what you're taking into concideration. Best selling, best multiplayer, best single player, longest lasting, best graphics/sound, most adaptable engine ... there are lots of things to think about. In a lot of ways Infiltration blows CounterStrike away. All you've mentioned is the number of people playing at a given time. That's no big deal, it only shows that it's been marketed well. More than 90% of the desktop computers run Windows - is it the best? Of course not!

I think StarCraft is a better game than CounterStrike ... more people have been playing it longer than CS. I would guess that more than 80% of gamers world wide have a copy of SC with the Broodwar expansion. Not everybody plays CS though.

~LoudMusic

CS sucks! 2 shots in the foot with a 9mm and your dead. RTCW is better than CS period. UT and Quake 3 are clsoe to RTCW but Unreal 2 will rule all.

CS IS A CRAPPY GAME!

As "best game of all time" ?? That seems a bit strong. Have you even played 10% of all the games ever made?

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Aw now, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel, ZeroCool.

~LoudMusic

:rolleyes: No problem Loud but if i do i'll get banned from the site, due to my massive dislike of Counter-Strike, ever heard of Recon2000? I was there it was 3 days of non-stop CS it was full of stupid losers playing a horrible game for 72hours straight.

Originally posted by LoudMusic
As "best game of all time" ?? That seems a bit strong. Have you even played 10% of all the games ever made?

~LoudMusic
No, not me... and don't plan to either..

I like CS but then somebody stole my CD-Key and got me banned from every single server ever! And I mean everysingle server!

CS is definatly the best! I play in cs lan tournaments every sunday, goto an overnight cs lan party once a month, ad run a cs clan. Its definatly an awesome multiplayer game. Millions of people play cs. Most people you talk to have either heard of cs or played it, well around here anyway. I havent heard of starcraft till recently when my brother got it. Its a great game aswell, but i still thing cs is better. Thats just my opinion, everyone has there own:)

HA hA, ya hoe-K
unreal is better than cs, u should play cs before u talk, and starcraft aint **** compared to cs, this is a shooting game dats why its way better than building stuff which takes time and starcraft is OLD, quake, unreal, HAS NOTHING< NOTHING on cs!
and dere gona make a sequel to cs!
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

It doesnt suck, its good. Did you know only 25% of the game affects how much you like it? The other 75% is how good you are at it... :)

what are u saying that im weak at all the pc games that are out rite now??? i got civ3 i beat that on level deity, empire earth i beat that also, unreal tourny i also beat that, what else????,
CS for me is addicting like when gt3 first came out, but the addiction NEVER ends, TRY the game first and you'll be hooked.....

oh yea i also beat starcraft with the protoss, terran, and i for got the other 1 (been 2 years since i played), red alert, tiberiun sun, what else??? cant name em all, jes the 1's i LIKE!!!!!

I had to stop playing last year because it got in the way of school work. It was truly addicting. Espcially when you get good at the game. Its all about knifing someone or headshots with a deagle. :cool:

HEY!!!! isnt it WEIRD wen i type a message for AIM, yahoo, and msn, i always press "Y" on accident!!!!
has that happn to anyone????- its annoying!!!!! :mad:

nope, lol, but i have had lots of problems with other games, so i always assign the same controls i use with CS to any games i can, or else i always hit the wrong buttons, lol:)

Im still stuck On the Original Tribes that came out 3 or 4 years ago..... amazing game.... it was years ahead of its time when it was released... there are still thousands of people playing it after all these years

Sorry I dont have a copy of Starcraft , not even the expansion pack, but I do have Counterstrike! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anyways, the best multiplayer game for me, well... two games for me:

1 place tied up: Team Fortress Classic and Rainbow Six

rainbow six was good for its time, but is now way to far outdated....i loved rainbow six and wanted to go back to it, but i just cant get used to it again, cs is far superior:)

Latest Posts

Back