COURSE MAKER found in recent update game code!

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 374 comments
I wouldn't get your hopes up.

There have been a few instances where things have been found in the code but they haven't been added till numerous months later. Remember the Subaru? That was added early last year but didn't come till whenever it came. (November?).

tumblr_inline_mup7bxFloa1qfcrse.jpg

I read an interesting thing about steam engines the other day. Petrol engines usually needs some sort of starter motor and a disengaged clutch to build some revs and get the engine going, but a steam engine can start from nothing...

...much like the hype train :sly:

Anyway, give me a ticket, the course maker is definitely worth a ride!

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

There have been a few instances where things have been found in the code but they haven't been added till numerous months later. Remember the Subaru? That was added early last year but didn't come till whenever it came. (November?).

I don't know why but when someone posts (in this case you) something like this then it feels that the person is a minded guy.

I read an interesting thing about steam engines the other day. Petrol engines usually needs some sort of starter motor and a disengaged clutch to build some revs and get the engine going, but a steam engine can start from nothing...

...much like the hype train :sly:

Anyway, give me a ticket, the course maker is definitely worth a ride!

Steam engine needs a 'fireman' or 'stoker', whose job it is to tend the fire, the heat from which boils the water, in order to produce steam.

After that, it will start chugging off slowly.

The hype is real! Is there any more info on the source, or just a single file with the name found somewhere? Anyway, fantastic to see they haven't dropped the feature entirely until gt7. Hope it proves more of a progress to its gt5 precedessor than b-spec did :)

IF/WHEN a course maker is released I am bound to be disappointed reguardless, when all of the stupid little ideas of what the course maker could be, which have been floating around in my tiny human brain for months, are never fully realized.

e.g. Bridges, tunnels, customizable road signs, etc.

And of course, I may never fulfill my secret life-dream of constructing a fully functional interstate highway system that is only wide enough for use by micro/kei cars.

IF/WHEN a course maker is released I am bound to be disappointed reguardless, when all of the stupid little ideas of what the course maker could be, which have been floating around in my tiny human brain for months, are never fully realized.

e.g. Bridges, tunnels, customizable road signs, etc.

And of course, I may never fulfill my secret life-dream of constructing a fully functional interstate highway system that is only wide enough for use by micro/kei cars.

xfhY3cW.png

To me, this only means they didn't threw it out the window and are still working on it - which is already positive. The B-Spec release confirms they'll try their hardest to keep up to the promises made on the website. Now, the release date and quality of the feature are still unknown parameters.

Latest Posts

Back