COURSE MAKER found in recent update game code!

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 374 comments
I don't think it would be as amazing as PD suggests. I think it will be quite basic when it comes out for GT 6. Still I wished it would come out soon to make GT 6 complete finally

I think that the statement by Kaz that he likes the Modnation course creator is a very good sign.

I think that the GT5 course generator had potential, if we had been able to modify the tracks to make sense.

I think that if we REALLY get the GPS app, there will be no other game that can touch GT.

We shall see. :) or :(

Oh man I hope the GPS gets included like it is supposed to, we have the best roads around here to make a street rally stage...irl it runs right beside a river and has hairpins, sharp angle changes and elevation changes...I hope we can share the tracks so I can post it here.

Oh man I hope the GPS gets included like it is supposed to, we have the best roads around here to make a street rally stage...irl it runs right beside a river and has hairpins, sharp angle changes and elevation changes...I hope we can share the tracks so I can post it here.

I'll be trying my best to get a GPS capture of this, hopefully without having to ask for permission or getting in trouble. :lol:

track.png

Hopefully we will be able to share each others tracks and that the lucky, who can attend track days will replicate real life tracks for us to drive by sneaking their phone into their pocket.

Hopefully we will be able to share each others tracks and that the lucky, who can attend track days will replicate real life tracks for us to drive by sneaking their phone into their pocket.
I've always thought if that would be possible or not, maybe it's Pd's way to repair the lack of many real world tracks

I've always thought if that would be possible or not, maybe it's Pd's way to repair the lack of many real world tracks

Only thing you can garentee though if the track editor is relatively detailed and allows you to share tracks, this community will create many realistic representations and share then. There are some very dedicated people on here with a lot of time and generosity.

I bought gt6 for 2 main reasons:
  • Much more realistic physics, due to the collaborations with Yokohama and Kw automotive.
    What can I say? the physics are only marginally better than gt5, and half of the tuning options don't work properly, so not really a jump in realism at all then.
  • Course Creator.
    I really like the generator in gt5, and from all of the talk about gt6 course creator pre release, and all the hype produced by Kaz's words on how big it would be, and the gps thingy, and how it was so close to making gt6 day one, I thought it'd be a couple months wait tops, and it would revolutionise the racing genre (I actually said that to a friend, who bought gt6 based on my words... Yes I feel horrible).

So where is it? The game would've been a best seller if it was included even two or three months after release, but we're all still waiting, despite most buyers likely being bored of gt6 months ago and giving up. By the time we get it, we'll have access to next gen sims that'll blow gt6 away, and make the course creator a nice idea packaged inside an outdated game. Too little too late Polyphony.

This would be one of my first tracks, if the CM comes with all the possibilities to do it like elevation and A - B.

B48 Rinnthal - Johanniskreuz

(Video unfortunately stops before the most exciting parts of the course, at around 7:xx, didn't find a better one yet)

I live close to it (and drive there sometimes, but I never recorded that for certain reasons ;)), it's South-west Germany. Slightly south-east of the Ring and west of Hockenheim (which would be the other project after this one.)

Please PD, make it happen!

Attachments

• Snap_2015.03.08_21h05m47s_001.png
    Snap_2015.03.08_21h05m47s_001.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Snap_2015.03.08_21h11m55s_002.png
    Snap_2015.03.08_21h11m55s_002.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Snap_2015.03.08_21h50m32s_003.png
    Snap_2015.03.08_21h50m32s_003.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
So if the problem with including tracks in gt was license and using its legal name, there should be no problem in tracking down a bunch of them and putting there a name (like the difference from gt2s laguna seca and gt6' Mazda raceway etc same layout but the first it's not licensed if i'm correct ) let's hope it's like this, btw i'm literally dying to drive some daily routes in my mustang.

If ironic that it's called "polandball" when they haven't got a clue about what Poland's flag actually looks like.
I shall call them facepalmballs.
Lol yes, actually most of polandballs are drawn with the flag upside down, like the Indonesia one. I think its on purpose to make it look like a pokeball, because they are always drawn with the red part above.

I'm kind of leaning towards the idea of PD just ditching this for GT6 and doing it for GT7 on release. Gives them more time to develop it. I really hate the idea of this coming way too late when there might be a lot of people who have lost interest in GT6 already. But mainly because I don't want this to happen with GT7; waiting on promised features for years. I just couldn't handle it again.

It's polandball or sometimes called ''countryballs''
CJNl9TX.png

Lol, why is El Salvador and Honduras so angry at each other? Oh wait! Maybe because we SUCK at Soccer and Honduras always beats the living hell out of us? XD

I'm kind of leaning towards the idea of PD just ditching this for GT6 and doing it for GT7 on release. Gives them more time to develop it. I really hate the idea of this coming way too late when there might be a lot of people who have lost interest in GT6 already. But mainly because I don't want this to happen with GT7; waiting on promised features for years. I just couldn't handle it again.

Lol, why is El Salvador and Honduras so angry at each other? Oh wait! Maybe because we SUCK at Soccer and Honduras always beats the living hell out of us? XD
So? The Catrachos can only DREAM of having aMagico Gonzalez!

Last edited:
I'd rather it in GT6 so GT6 is complete, then move on to 7.

Back