CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Think I'm done with this one now. Will post my time later ;)

My car was flat and stable before the bump but it's happened in other games too so there must be something there...

I never really liked to run here in prior games with the Nurburgring so I really don't know this monster of a track. To all of the guys/gals who are fast here, what are your tips for learning the track? Should I use this car to try to learn the track (love the car) or use a smaller car? How long did it take for you to feel comfortable here to really push?

I have just been coasting around getting a feel for it until I hit a long straight. Thanks in advance.

I never really liked to run here in prior games with the Nurburgring so I really don't know this monster of a track. To all of the guys/gals who are fast here, what are your tips for learning the track? Should I use this car to try to learn the track (love the car) or use a smaller car? How long did it take for you to feel comfortable here to really push?

I have just been coasting around getting a feel for it until I hit a long straight. Thanks in advance.

I honestly find that AC is best when you use "Feel for what is going On" rather than what you think you know or have done, i could be wrong but this is how i approached it in AC, have a friend who was always bragging about how dope AC is especially this track and then we had a LAN session using his PC and two others and believe it or not, i left him in the dust he couldn't even believe it, i am not fast but i was faster than him because i drove naturally without even trying too hard, also experienced this when i was on Silverstone with @Zakspeed_TV, first few laps i was trying too hard then i just relaxed and i improved my time by a lot, not as close to @Zakspeed_TV but i was happy with what i achieved. So best advise from a noob i can give you is go in naturally and keep to your rythm, it's tricky to loose it even on the last turn.
Apologies for the long write up.

I honestly find that AC is best when you use "Feel for what is going On" rather than what you think you know or have done, i could be wrong but this is how i approached it in AC, have a friend who was always bragging about how dope AC is especially this track and then we had a LAN session using his PC and two others and believe it or not, i left him in the dust he couldn't even believe it, i am not fast but i was faster than him because i drove naturally without even trying too hard, also experienced this when i was on Silverstone with @Zakspeed_TV, first few laps i was trying too hard then i just relaxed and i improved my time by a lot, not as close to @Zakspeed_TV but i was happy with what i achieved. So best advise from a noob i can give you is go in naturally and keep to your rythm, it's tricky to loose it even on the last turn.
Apologies for the long write up.

Yeah I guess I do need to relax more here and not worry about my lap times. Seeing the sub 6 minute times here was probably a mistake on my end. I guess my best plan of action is to just get out on the track and just turn lap after lap. Thanks for the advice.

This might be the most intense combo ever! I am not fast but it's incredibly fun.

It sure is hairy chested @Football67611 :D

Drive it to start as if you was driving your own car there Carolina, in terms of not wanting to crash! :lol: Build up to it gradually each lap, and push more and more as your confidence builds with the difficult sections....Go for it! ;)

It sure is hairy chested @Football67611 :D

Drive it to start as if you was driving your own car there Carolina, in terms of not wanting to crash! :lol: Build up to it gradually each lap, and push more and more as your confidence builds with the difficult sections....Go for it! ;)
Thanks Hammy. I just went out again with the Lotus and just ran a 6:50:142. The confidence is increasing and the fear of it all ending in tears is diminishing. Was on a faster lap and ran out of fuel. About togo at again.

Thanks Hammy. I just went out again with the Lotus and just ran a 6:50:142. The confidence is increasing and the fear of it all ending in tears is diminishing. Was on a faster lap and ran out of fuel. About togo at again.

I've done well over 1000 laps at nurburgring so I feel I know the track by now :) start gentle and if the car is too fast (that lotus exos is crazy fast!!) choose a slower one. I prefer slow RWD cars to practice. E30 maybe? It takes a few laps to remember the track! A few more Laos and you should be able to shave much time off 👍

On behalf of @Football67611 ............. Great lap!
14358885_10210667042013470_7297128368452381585_n.jpg

Haven't had a chance to try today, but sometime tomorrow i'll have another go with Zak's tune, the clock is ticking!! :scared::scared:

me too, need to be in the right frame of mind to do this
also, can't get my phone to hook up with ps4

It's probably best to say midnight BST before we confuse anyone :lol:

Midnight BST is 1 hour after my midnight and 4 hours before your midnight?

Awwwww here we go.....Lol #ConfusionTime!!! :lol: We'll say midnight in the country of each person, that way everyone get's the same amount of time to do the laps. For example Kevin 12am for us here is 5pm Saturday afternoon for Football, so better and fairer that way, and less confusing!! :P :P Lol

Last edited:
Back