CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

don;t know if it makes a difference, but are we supposed to run this in "Hotlap" or "Practice" ?

Practice @nosoks .... I should have mentioned that guys! ;)

Right, here's the funny thing with that Lotus Exos Stage 1, You can adjust the gear ratios of course, but the the longest ratio will make the car potentially go over 1000kph hahaha!!!

As you can see in this video i can get up to nearly 300kph in 1st gear! :P A shame there's no straight long enough to get it to 1000kph............ @Zakspeed_TV the secret is out! :lol:

Practice @nosoks .... I should have mentioned that guys! ;)

Right, here's the funny thing with that Lotus Exos Stage 1, You can adjust the gear ratios of course, but the the longest ratio will make the car potentially go over 1000kph hahaha!!!

As you can see in this video i can get up to nearly 300kph in 1st gear! :P A shame there's no straight long enough to get it to 1000kph............ @Zakspeed_TV the secret is out! :lol:

lol thats crazy mate :lol:. I think the challenges should be run in hot lap really and you should state temp and time of day to be fair. Then screenshot session with the temp and lap time. I did my run at 1pm @ 26 degrees, im sure different settings would lead to different lap times, not sure by how much tho.

lol thats crazy mate :lol:. I think the challenges should be run in hot lap really and you should state temp and time of day to be fair. Then screenshot session with the temp and lap time. I did my run at 1pm @ 26 degrees, im sure different settings would lead to different lap times, not sure by how much tho.

Yes mate, a crazy car!! And your right, i didn't take all that into account, teething troubles lol!

Everyone, use Zak's "conditions for the lap please in Hot Lap mode:

1pm
26 degrees

Go for it! I'm gonna have a go at some point too! ;)

and to be sure what version of the Nords are we doing??
Only the nords or the whole combined thing??

(that combo is a dream come true,....... will send a untuned time!!!)

1b849763b109d36807e87de12b142302.jpg

The "old" project cars version i pressume,..
(people have so many names for this track,.. its not funny)

That's the one sir, like the Pcars version.....I actually took a screenshot of the combo from the game to put here to show exactly what it was, buy in my old age i forgot! :lol: Like i said, teething trouble, i'll get it right next time! :D

Just bought season pass because so many cars were "locked". After downloading they still are.. like GT6, C7, Nissan gtr etc etc. US that some other dlc stuff?

Hammy says

Bernie%20Ecclestone%20Might%20Face%2010%20Years%20In%20Jail%20-%2005.jpg

You know me too well Zak! :lol: I don't take any B**LS**T ;) #NonPC :P

Ye, I'm not looking forward to be as old as you are...... :lol: :P forgetting stuff all the time and typo's. Oh wait.... I already do that! :lol:

Haha i'm not THAT old Kevin! ;) But time does fly......

Yes the Season Pass is still locked, maybe something will happen when the 1st patch arrives, rumoured to be here next Tuesday the 28th!! ;)

I'm going to have a go at the TT later, not had time to try it still, and it's my event! :mad::lol:

Last edited:
So all cars that's locked now I won't have access to? That's kinda why I bought it today. ..

Not exactly sure how it works Kevin, but i think the packs that are coming, Japanese, Red, and the Porsches, something will be announced in the days before release. I imagine with the patch as mentioned, we'll see. :)

So all cars that's locked now I won't have access to? That's kinda why I bought it today. ..

you have to spend more money too unlock them,.... those are not in the season pass dlc,.......
i want them too,... hopefully what hammy says there will be some dlc when the update comes...

you have to spend more money too unlock them,.... those are not in the season pass dlc,.......
i want them too,... hopefully what hammy says there will be some dlc when the update comes...

Where can I find them and what price? It's not fun to have only half the cars unlocked....

Hey guys, i would like to join you guys if you don't mind.
I am not a bad driver nor am i an alien, still in baby steps but like to race fair and clean.
What are the requirements to join? I can post my run this evening over here for you to judge if i can join or not.
You and also check my video uploads on the link below for some idea of how i drive.

SpaceBreed

Thanks

Hey guys, i would like to join you guys if you don't mind.
I am not a bad driver nor am i an alien, still in baby steps but like to race fair and clean.
What are the requirements to join? I can post my run this evening over here for you to judge if i can join or not.
You and also check my video uploads on the link below for some idea of how i drive.

SpaceBreed

Thanks

Welcome @SpaceBreed i think you're already a member for writing here lol! Add a few of us here on PSN if you wish, there's usually one or the other of us online most evenings European time, thanks! :)

Cheers @Zakspeed_TV a tune would be great!! And sure post ur time when you can! ;)

5:30 @Bjorn Lucas ?? I'm expecting you to sub 5 minutes!! :P Lol....... Use that Cookie Monster for inspiration man!!! :lol: I reckon i can get a 5:3XX, i made 3 big errors, only did 1 fast lap in the end as no time to do more. :( Another go is in the planning for later!

You're welcome @SpaceBreed ! :)

Latest Posts

Back