CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Cheers @Zakspeed_TV a tune would be great!! And sure post ur time when you can! ;)

5:30 @Bjorn Lucas ?? I'm expecting you to sub 5 minutes!! :P Lol....... Use that Cookie Monster for inspiration man!!! :lol: I reckon i can get a 5:3XX, i made 3 big errors, only did 1 fast lap in the end as no time to do more. :( Another go is in the planning for later!

You're welcome @SpaceBreed ! :)

soooo now i must turn to the dark side to get better times,.... be careful what you wish for Mr. Hamster......

578_dark-cookies.png

Guys, may i ask what time do you usually start racing?
i checked last night but didn't see and then my PS4 encountered an Error and turned off, i just went to bed.
Will check again tonight, thx

5.23 still more in it tho, spilled the carousel
Oh and welcome @SpaceBreed the CRAP guys are a great group 👍

Bloody hell Zak!! Well done mate, i thought i nailed a lap earlier today, but only went 6 tenths faster than my previous effort! :lol: But great lap, i'm gonna try your tune and see if i can get the time down a bit. ;)

Zak makes me cry too @Bjorn Lucas ..............Lol!

First try with standard setup (df changed) after 3 red laps I got a 5:38 I think it was. I have to try @Zakspeed_TV tune and see if I can shave a few seconds off. Shouldn't be impossible at that track!!

Well done @knukken, i am gunning for your time now, will post final time tomorrow afternoon.
I just wanna thank everyone who is participating in this as it encourages people like me to push harder.

Well done @knukken, i am gunning for your time now, will post final time tomorrow afternoon.
I just wanna thank everyone who is participating in this as it encourages people like me to push harder.

I'm trying out Zak's tune asap to see if I can improve so you better hurry :lol:
I've been in CRAP since 2011 on GT5 and have improved A LOT! But I race to have a fun clean battle rather than win by a mile :) first or last place doesn't matter 👍

I'm trying out Zak's tune asap to see if I can improve so you better hurry :lol:
I've been in CRAP since 2011 on GT5 and have improved A LOT! But I race to have a fun clean battle rather than win by a mile :) first or last place doesn't matter 👍

I also race for fun, clean and plain enjoyment.
But i don't like to be last:gtpflag::D, one can never improve if they reach a level of content with being last all the time.
This is what keeps me pushing, just that i have work that is always in the way.

Back