CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Sure @SpaceBreed .........If anyone has any suggestions, the free Macan coming tomorrow, or if we're all gonna have PP3 from day 1, a car from that too. Myself, i was thinking of running the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 at Nords/Nurburgring, but all suggestions welcome! :)

assetto-corsa-911-gt3-cup-2017-jpg.164348

Looks Good, maybe this might be better, i had some practice sessions on the Ring last night.
BTW the PP3 is out on the Store, Go Go and please advise if it is playable already since the Patch is not out yet, i am at work so can't see for myself.
Thanks, have a lovely week guys.

Looks Good, maybe this might be better, i had some practice sessions on the Ring last night.
BTW the PP3 is out on the Store, Go Go and please advise if it is playable already since the Patch is not out yet, i am at work so can't see for myself.
Thanks, have a lovely week guys.

No news of patch going live yet @SpaceBreed but i'll keep you posted! ;)

Here's the results of this week's TT:

@HammyMansell 1:44:460

@Moloko 1:45:045

@Boston77 1:48:374

A small turn out this week, and yes in hindsight the Hybrid can be a bit fiddly.............The next TT should be much more fun!!! The details will be up later. ;)

No news of patch going live yet @SpaceBreed but i'll keep you posted! ;)

Here's the results of this week's TT:

@HammyMansell 1:44:460

@Moloko 1:45:045

@Boston77 1:48:374

A small turn out this week, and yes in hindsight the Hybrid can be a bit fiddly.............The next TT should be much more fun!!! The details will be up later. ;)

Ahh man sorry, i thought i posted my time, although it was in the 1:48-49 around there, so sorry guys, forgot that i didn't i just saved the screenshot

Sorry guys been struggling to get much seat time, hopefully this week will be different :)
Good to see another battle at the top... there must be something we can do to topple the mighty Hamster!!!

looking forward to getting the PP3, even more now i know its not GB's to download through my mobile.

Laters

Ok Guys, i've tested, it was a close decision, but:

This week's TT is.........................

The Porsche 911 GT3 2016 at Nurburgring Sprint!

Untitled-1.jpg

Nurburgring_GP_Sprint_track_map.png

Condtions:

Time: 13:00h
Weather: Light Clouds
Temp: 21C

Let's give this a bash guys, and i was thinking, to make it closer, this week we'll run with stock setup, only fuel can be taken out, and the softest tyre can be used. I just want to make it easier for the non-tuners here. 👍

It's a great car to drive!!!

Good luck, we run until next Monday! ;)

Good to see you again Tensa, been a while since Pcars, good time you got there mate as usual
Cheers. Thought I'd set a bench marker. The Tyre update doesn't like these track conditions. I've literally be on Ac since it came out.

I'll be more active on GTP, haven't been on here since I did GT6 championships

20170213_193907.jpg

1:28.587

Stock setup boys as stated in the rules, just took out fuel and put soft tyres on. Takes a while to get used to I think. This car is completely allergic to any bumps, hit a bump strip and its like you've ran over a dead body. Still exciting all the same, it's on the edge

View attachment 627640

1:28.587

Stock setup boys as stated in the rules, just took out fuel and put soft tyres on. Takes a while to get used to I think. This car is completely allergic to any bumps, hit a bump strip and its like you've ran over a dead body. Still exciting all the same, it's on the edge

Nice laps @Tensa Proto and @Moloko ..........Yes i had a quick go, did a mid 29, it certainly likes to skip on the bumps.... :lol:

I'll give it a proper go on Wednesday, work will get in the way now until then........ :(

That's a really good starting time SpaceBreed.
The only thing that I can add is to try going a little deeper before braking. I found that the brakes are really good on this car (for me). Try to pick a spot for your brake point and on the next lap go a little further before braking. Get on them hard and pound the downshifts, glide through.
I've only just managed to best the 1:30 mark and braking is what got me there.
Awesome times

That's a really good starting time SpaceBreed.
The only thing that I can add is to try going a little deeper before braking. I found that the brakes are really good on this car (for me). Try to pick a spot for your brake point and on the next lap go a little further before braking. Get on them hard and pound the downshifts, glide through.
I've only just managed to best the 1:30 mark and braking is what got me there.
Awesome times

Thanks Guys, the car really has good brakes, i think i am suffering on the exit speed, i will upload a video so that i can get more tips and criticism where needed, @ the Kurzan hairpin i am braking at the 50 m mark and turning in 3rd Gear, not sure if it's the best way but i initially went around that bend in second and i would likely spin most the time.

Back