CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

I've just burnt my pubes....................... :confused:

16831039_10212192505869113_3005178481695217179_n.jpg

1:27:851.

Anyone got any aftershave? :(

Sad, but true story. Decades ago when I was in the Army we had to do physical fitness tests every 6 months. For my age bracket I had to do a minimum of 42 push-ups, 54 sit-ups in 2 minutes and then I had to run 2 miles in 13:22 seconds in order to pass. Running was by far my worst event. A friend suggested (read ****ing with me) that I put a tiny amount of Ben Gay ointment on my balls before running. BIG MISTAKE!!! Although I ran those 2 miles the best I ever had, my poor balls were on fire for over a day. Nothing would extinguish the burn.
Moral of this story: never put Ben Gay anywhere near your balls!

Sad, but true story. Decades ago when I was in the Army we had to do physical fitness tests every 6 months. For my age bracket I had to do a minimum of 42 push-ups, 54 sit-ups in 2 minutes and then I had to run 2 miles in 13:22 seconds in order to pass. Running was by far my worst event. A friend suggested (read ****ing with me) that I put a tiny amount of Ben Gay ointment on my balls before running. BIG MISTAKE!!! Although I ran those 2 miles the best I ever had, my poor balls were on fire for over a day. Nothing would extinguish the burn.
Moral of this story: never put Ben Gay anywhere near your balls!

This was a daily routine for us at boarding school whenever someone stuffed up somehow, i still miss those days, they taught us many lessons. At age 15 there was an initiation one had to go through and that involved an aerosol can and a lighter and blow torch them pubes, i told the guys they can suck. no way am i losing them after waiting so long, and i got away with it :D

:lol:

So... What's everyone's favourite car in assetto corsa? :)

I really dunno :confused:
Lots of cars that I like and lots that I dislike!
I love the Porsche Spyder 718; it's an untamed beast! I love the Audi R8 LMS ULTRA GT3 as it feels the easiest car to drive on stock setup! The F458 italia is great too!
I usually hate those cars that have very weak brakes or crazy understeer (SLS AMG, etc...)

Hard to say currently, still alot of cars I've yet to drive.

I am always drawn to the F40, this is probably my real world favourite car. But I've not enjoyed it that much in AC (yet).

For racing though, I tend to like the underpowered cars like MX-5. For me cars like this feel like it's more about racecraft, than outright pace etc.
Probably a representation of my limited abilities I guess :lol:

Managed to lower my time :bowdown:

C5HHfIAW8AAiAKO.jpg:large

I recon I lost about a tenth at turn 7 as I clipped the kerb and delayed getting the power down, also found using first gear at turn 1 was quicker than second gear for me, get a good drive off the corner soon as you straighten the wheel, still happy with the lap nonetheless. 👍

Last edited:
My favourite car in the game is the Maserati 250. That car will teach you everything you need to know about car control - I have learned a lot about how the gas and brakes affect weight transfer which in turn influences the availabile grip of the tires. Driving that car is all about driver input and imo is the most rewarding car to drive "fast".

A couple of my other favs are Shelby cobra because it's basically drives like a more modern Maserati 250 in the way it handles (with more power) and rewards good driving techniques, and punishes mistakes.

Toyota ae86 is slow and fun.

I also like the ktm xbow, BMW 1m, and Ferrari F40, for more current generation cars.

The odd time I go for a gt3 type car I prefer the BMW Z4 gt3 car it brakes and balance are amazing.

I find the racing cars or the any of modern cars with traction control, very limited and stiff suspensions, faster overall speed, great brakes and steering that it really sort of dumbs down the experience of trying to drive fast because I feel like I'm driving on rails, going like a train - exactly where I expect and want to go, whereas with the older cars it's a wrestling match, you feel like your on the edge all the time and that's what gets my heart pumping!

I did save the replay but it doesn't really show what it's like because most of the screen that I see in the Rift is actually cropped off in the replay.

I'll go and do another lap because I just realized I had my track settings wrong. I was using sunny, 26C, and 12:00 noon. So I'll try with correct settings and see how that goes.

And I'll see if I can get the replay posted

Edit:

Turns out the track conditions didn't really affect my time at all.
I did a 1:26.538 this time.
IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

I'm currently uploading the vid, hopefully it will finish before I have leave today otherwise I won't be able to upload it until Thurs or fri.

Last edited:
I did save the replay but it doesn't really show what it's like because most of the screen that I see in the Rift is actually cropped off in the replay.

I'll go and do another lap because I just realized I had my track settings wrong. I was using sunny, 26C, and 12:00 noon. So I'll try with correct settings and see how that goes.

And I'll see if I can get the replay posted

Edit:

Turns out the track conditions didn't really affect my time at all.
I did a 1:26.538 this time.
View attachment 629279

View attachment 629280

I'm currently uploading the vid, hopefully it will finish before I have leave today otherwise I won't be able to upload it until Thurs or fri.

Well done mate, but to clarify, is the track the correct one? Have you used the Nurb "Sprint" layout with the slower, tighter, last chicane that we're using this week? Or the faster, more open one? They do look identical on the track selection screen. (On console anyway) You need to confirm what track you used for your lap to count, as that time seems a bit too fast lol!! ;) The event ends tonight too, so......

Last edited:
Back