CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Thanks Guys, the car really has good brakes, i think i am suffering on the exit speed, i will upload a video so that i can get more tips and criticism where needed, @ the Kurzan hairpin i am braking at the 50 m mark and turning in 3rd Gear, not sure if it's the best way but i initially went around that bend in second and i would likely spin most the time.

Yes @SpaceBreed the car is great on the brakes, have a look at my onboard lap above to see my gears, braking zones and acceleration points. Keep it smooth, and mind those kerbs!! ;)

Hey guys!

I'm gonna try to join you on this one this week!
Judging the times you're getting, I'll be happy to get maybe 1:33!

One question, which mode should I use? I see some of you are using HOTLAP while others are using PRACTICE!
And BTW, what's the difference between those 2 modes?!

Thanks!

Had a go earlier:

1:28:329.

Drove it like i stole it!! :D Nice little happy "Wheel Wiggle" at the end too! Lol

Nice driving man! You're a Pro driver!
One question, I noticed you early upshift most of the times while, interestingly enough, in most videos I watch, people late upshift (hitting red revs). Is there is any reason while you do that, except to eliminate excessive wheelspin?! I mean does it make you gain time or lose time? Any tips would be appreciated.
Thx!

Nice driving man! You're a Pro driver!
One question, I noticed you early upshift most of the times while, interestingly enough, in most videos I watch, people late upshift (hitting red revs). Is there is any reason while you do that, except to eliminate excessive wheelspin?! I mean does it make you gain time or lose time? Any tips would be appreciated.
Thx!

Thanks @Georgeagea .....Yes i always drive that way, i do have quite a distinct driving style, i never use driver aids.

I shorthift, as that reduces wheelspin yes, but it also keeps the car nicely balanced for me.....No opposite lock either. I made 2 little mistakes on that lap so think i can get a 27.9! That's the target lol ;)

I prefer hotlap as i don't need to go around the track twice just to set a reference time, not sure why others prefer that or prefer practice.

Seconded!! 👍

20170215_222505.jpg

1:28.183

Delectable.

Okey so I did my 1st go yesterday and achieved a modest 1:31.136!

I probably can get another second of it but I'm just too inconsistent! At some laps, I was able to shave up to 0.5sec in the first sector alone, just to make a mistake later on and lose it all :(

I feel that I miss your smoothness guys! I probably need more practice and a lot more patience!

20170215_230244.jpg

Can anyone of you fast guys share a video showing his lap while using that view where the gas/brake throttles are visible?! I want to learn from you guys and I feel this is my biggest weakness: not using the needed amount of pressure on either of the pedals where needed!
Thanks.

Can anyone of you fast guys share a video showing his lap while using that view where the gas/brake throttles are visible?! I want to learn from you guys and I feel this is my biggest weakness: not using the needed amount of pressure on either of the pedals where needed!
Thanks.

I'll do one later @Georgeagea ........No problem!! I need to look for those 2 tenths!! ;)

Last edited:
@HammyMansell
Thanks man!
I will try to study your lap as much as possible and see if I can learn anything from it! :bowdown:
One question though, I notice, especially at the turn 1, that the gas pedal is blipping! Is that auto-blipping or you're doing it yourself?!

They're my little tiny Hamster toes blipping away @Georgeagea :D I hope the lap helps you, slow in, fast out!! ;)

Had another try,

Smooth as a baby's bum! :P

16729361_10212166649302715_3925255105232152515_n.jpg

1:27:966, Finger Licking Good! ;)

If private lobbies arrive in an update in the near future, is someone going to organise some races as well? :)

Yes @Markeeez18 there'll be events pretty much every day like before with Pcars. Private Lobbies will be in the next update, rumoured to be at the end of this month, and if not, then March for sure. :)

No no @HammyMansell i was just getting closer to 28, now you up it even more, this Hamster needs Brake Fluid instead of Redbull lol, Well done mate and thanks again for the tips, really helped.

16797025_10206573405812261_1776391402440045138_o.jpg

And The Video

Please ignore the external noise, i forgot to mute my mic

This is me after too much Red Bull @SpaceBreed !!!

BINonsfjQwCeXcMrbeXY_h8.gif

:lol:

You're welcome with the help my friend, and great time well done, try again, i reckon you can go faster still!!

Ok, Cracked it... 1:2*.*** :dopey:

Save it till the end, P.S do you like my parking? ;)
Great time hobbsy! ! It's really difficult keeping everything tight for even 1 lap, rear tyre temps are a constant worry!

Btw your video editing skills are amazing man.

Back