CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Oops I was on the wrong track.
I got a 1:28.663. I only had time for a few laps, it's a fun combo.

IMG_1849.JPG

20170220_213332.jpg

1:27.798

I lost 3 tenths on the last corner trying not to go sideways!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 seriously wanted to cry but well pleased with this result, this was probably the hardest tt for me to do by a long way as its so easy to make 1 little mistake and ruin it. Really hard to be consistent, 1 good lap was like 1 in 10 for me lol.

Sorry about the late submission lads but i knew I had more in me than my previous time.:):)

Here's the results for this week's TT CRAPpers!!

@HammyMansell 1:27:646

@Moloko 1:27: 798

@gt_adam_us 1:27:955

@Markeeez18 1:28:127

@Tensa Proto 1:28:335

@hobbsy 1:28:522

@pretend racer 1:28:663

@Boston77 1:29:679

@SpaceBreed 1:29:683

@Georgeagea 1:31:136

@knukken 1:32:269

Soooooooooo close this week, 9 of us covered by a couple of seconds, the default setup worked well i think, it kept it much more competitive!!

Great stuff guys, good job everyone!

I'll announce the next TT later, off to celebrate again!! My hands are cold, time to warm them up :D

tumblr_nwj82hpc4M1rk74v1o1_400.gif

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Here's the results for this week's TT CRAPpers!!

@HammyMansell 1:27:646

@Moloko 1:27: 798

@gt_adam_us 1:27:955

@Markeeez18 1:28:127

@Tensa Proto 1:28:335

@hobbsy 1:28:522

@pretend racer 1:28:663

@Boston77 1:29:679

@SpaceBreed 1:29:683

@Georgeagea 1:31:136

@knukken 1:32:269

Soooooooooo close this week, 9 of us covered by only a second, the default setup worked well i think, it kept it much more competitive!!

Great stuff guys, good job everyone!

I'll announce the next TT later, off to celebrate again!! My hands are cold, time to warm them up :D

tumblr_nwj82hpc4M1rk74v1o1_400.gif

:gtplanet:

Dang that is more meat than I need, I prefer my meat closer to the bone
well done all

Damn and I thought I had that one in the bag!:lol:

Well done man, that was a rather juicy time if I say so myself!

Cheers Moloko, a great contest as ever!! :gtpflag:

Well done everyone, this was indeed fun and a learning curve for me, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hoping the next one will be equally fun,

You did great Spacebreed, you were in the thick of it! ;)

Youhouuuuuu I've beaten @knukken ! :dunce::sly:
Finally I beat someone!:lol:

Nice one Georgeagea, try and go even better next time! 👍

Nicely done, enjoy @HammyMansell , that's some hot flames

More burnt pubes mate lol :P

Dang that is more meat than I need, I prefer my meat closer to the bone
well done all

Walnut crushers nosoks lol!!

I'll try harder next time ;) that track is one of the worst ones imo

It's a bumpy mess knukken, exagerrated by that stiffly sprung Porka GT3........

Last edited:
This week's TT is:

The Mazda MX5 Cup at Vallelunga Club!!
Mazda-Global-MX5-Cup-car-01.jpg

VallelungaClub92.7cd20f8b5fa359570176a4c98dac0f50.png

Conditions:

Weather: Clear
Time: 11am
Temp: 23C

Stock setup again fellas, you can take out the fuel though. We'll run until next Monday night, Good luck as ever! ;)

It should be very close again with it being a short lap. 👍

:gtpflag:

This is going to be a super close one and by everybody i suspect. Really easy car to drive, light as a feather and excellent grip even on hard tyres!

We're all getting burnt pubes this week!!👍

Yes mate this will be a real close one!! Looking forward to how it pans out..........

@HammyMansell
View attachment 629608
10L of fuel. Completely stock tune. H-gate/clutch manually shifted.

Nice first time up on the board, good time to start @llNovall ................ You know you can try again as much as you want! ;)
16649275_10212218333914798_1462014319940209923_n.jpg

My first, very quick go, i used my shifter too, but for just trying quickly, i forgot to take the fuel out lol!! :P

I reckon a 55:XXX will be a winning time, maybe a 54s with a following wind!

I'm guessin I can squeeze a 1.01 or so :D I'll be using clutch and H shifter. Just curious if anyone has tried the H box with the auto clutch?

View attachment 629614

There is a glitch with the auto clutch now it appears nosoks after last week's patch, me and @SpaceBreed were testing it last week, if you have auto clutch turned OFF, on some cars 1st gear doesn't engage, or you have to let the car stall for it to go into 1st:

You can hear the gear grinding when it doesn't engage:

In some cars you have to stall to set off! :lol:

I ran with the H pattern too, with auto clutch very much ON, great fun, and i'm glad to use it this week, i want to get better with it, i'm still snagging the occasional wrong gear lol! :sly:

Thanks for info, I always have auto clutch off. Sometimes have a tendency to get lazy with my clutch pedal which has caused me to kill 18 gearboxes. Lucky they're free:sly:

I'm in the 58s so far, got some learning on this combo

Use the second USB port on your ps4, it doesn't require auto clutch to be on, but now and then if you had the console running for a while playing other games, AC will not recognise the shifter. It's a kunos thing coz Pcars doesn't have this problem.

Thanks for info, I always have auto clutch off. Sometimes have a tendency to get lazy with my clutch pedal which has caused me to kill 18 gearboxes. Lucky they're free:sly:

I'm in the 58s so far, got some learning on this combo

Use the second USB port on your ps4, it doesn't require auto clutch to be on, but now and then if you had the console running for a while playing other games, AC will not recognise the shifter. It's a kunos thing coz Pcars doesn't have this problem.

Of course i forgot to mention that i only have 2 pedals, no clutch, so i have to blip the throttle for the gear to go in, tricky at times lol. 💡

I don't have any issue with the hardware, it's just this old body that gets lazy and only half depresses the pedal. :D

Back