CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

View attachment 657210

2:11.687

Managed to do this with my dodgy tune too #perseverance

Shame about your ps4 @HammyMansell it just couldn't handle all the blazing hot hotlaps lol

Lol well done mate, nice time, and yeah haha too fast to handle it! ;) Looks like i'll be getting a PS4 Pro next week! I'll be back!

New TT up in the morning guys, get any times in that you have to post! Give me some suggestions for the next TT if you want, i can't try anything out atm lol.

All the best @HammyMansell , hope you get sorted asap.

Thanks @SpaceBreed my friend! :)

Let's just do a random combo lol...........

The new TT is:

The KTM X Bow at Brands Hatch Indy!!

tzbljv7pfrt3.jpg

BrandsHatch-indy-circuit.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 15:00h
Weather: Mid Clouds
Temp: 21C
Track: Optimum

Stock setup and factory settings for this TT, but as ever you can adjust the fuel....This TT will run until Sunday night, good luck! :)

I got a very good lap in the end, where I pushed it to the very limit. It's a great combo, and this car is fun to drive. My lap time is 50.611, with factory settings, 5 liter fuel, and stock setup.

View attachment 657821

Well done mate good time, and yes it's a fun combo this, and was also fun on Pcars. :)

Remember guys we finish tonight, get your times in!! ;)

My go, good fun!

19665129_10213547911913417_285979382186102189_n.jpg

49:212! Drove it like i stole it, after shaving off all my pubes, and under my arms too! :P

One thing CRAPpers, i'm thinking of giving the TTs a little rest for a couple of weeks if you all agree, little participation at the moment with it being summer.....We can start them up again towards the end of the month. :) But if you want them to continue, i'll arrange them as always, let me know! 👍

How about 370z @spa?

Done @SpaceBreed lol! :) Thinking about it, i have never driven this car before!! :P

The new TT is:

The Nissan 370z Nismo at Spa!!!!

09nismo_370z.jpg

Spa.png

Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 25C
Track: Optimum

Stock setup and Factory settings as always, but fuel and tyres can be adjusted. This TT will run until Thursday night of this week, good luck!! ;)

Ok, I got some laps with this combo, I don't know if it's because I'm using the DS4 controller, or I may tweak my FFB settings, but this car has too much understeer, for me to go any quicker:grumpy:.
I'm not happy with my lap time, but here is my best run. 2:56.019.
Thumps up to @SpaceBreed for suggestion this combo:tup::cheers:
Nice times everyone...👍

IMAG0446.jpg

Anyone wanna race in a few hours? Afternoon for me.

I'll make a room for quick races for fast turn around. What happens if you set up a room with no practice or qualifying time? What sets the order?

Latest Posts

Back