CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

When you gladly start up your PS4, to try this TT combo out, and the next that happen. Your PS4 chose to broke down:grumpy::banghead::irked::irked:. The screen simply frozen, and somebody with high IQ, decided that the PS4 didn't needed a restart button. I'm bailing out, gt6champnk69 has left the building:(

Edit: Atleast, I had the very best Online race last night against the best online drivers:tup:.
Thank you my PS4, for giving me that race, but it was simply too much for it to handle, lol, no...damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you gladly start up your PS4, to try this TT combo out, and the next that happen. Your PS4 chose to broke down:grumpy::banghead::irked::irked:. The screen simply frozen, and somebody with high IQ, decided that the PS4 didn't needed a restart button. I'm bailing out, gt6champnk69 has left the building:(

Edit: Atleast, I had the very best Online race last night against the best online drivers:tup:.
Thank you my PS4, for giving me that race, but it was simply too much for it to handle, lol, no...damn.

Oh dear buddy, i had the same thing 2 weeks ago.....Try holding down the power button, if it beeps twice hopefully if will go into "Safe Mode" and maybe you can get her going again, good luck!!!

20170711_175808.jpg

5 laps in...

Sorry to hear that mate

Oh dear buddy, i had the same thing 2 weeks ago.....Try holding down the power button, if it beeps twice hopefully if will go into "Safe Mode" and maybe you can get her going again, good luck!!!
Thank you @HammyMansell :cheers:. After I tried that two times, It finally started up again, no damage. Is that a indication, that the machine needs a repair?. I don't have time at the moment, hopefully It will start up again later:)👍

Thank you @HammyMansell :cheers:. After I tried that two times, It finally started up again, no damage. Is that a indication, that the machine needs a repair?. I don't have time at the moment, hopefully It will start up again later:)👍

Glad to hear it @gt6champnk69 ....What you could do mate is do that 2 beeps again with the power button pressed down, you'll then have a menu come up in Safe Mode.....From there run "Rebuild Database"...It's a bit like when you Defrag a PC, and that should do it good and make the PS4 more efficient and stable, but you won't loose any data, it just deletes old notifications and makes the machine quicker and more stable etc... Have the DS4 plugged in when you do this as the bluetooth doesn't operate when in safe mode.....Give it a go and tell us how it went! ;)

14998904405501759760726.jpg

1:47.777

It took me this 6 laps to finally set a time that counted as I kept running off or spinning out on the previous 5 lol I actually crossed the line backwards for this I was spinning out that hard :lol:

Mental car but very satisfying once you managed to get it under control!. I don't really have much advice except brake a few miles early, steer left and right lots and close your eyes and it'll all be over soon.

View attachment 659909

1:47.777

It took me this 6 laps to finally set a time that counted as I kept running off or spinning out on the previous 5 lol I actually crossed the line backwards for this I was spinning out that hard :lol:

Mental car but very satisfying once you managed to get it under control!. I don't really have much advice except brake a few miles early, steer left and right lots and close your eyes and it'll all be over soon.

Good god man!
I'm almost 10 seconds off that.
Can you show us a replay on how you managed to get under 1:50?

Just managed to have a quick go, my first and last this TT, a busy week... :( Would've loved to have got my pointed teeth stuck in and to have tried again:

19961290_10213681325168665_5708792684721155100_n.jpg

1:49:189, really good fun, and well done @Moloko and @gt_adam_us great times.....I'm sure i could've got another second off at Stowe and Club corners, but happy with the time.

We finish tonight guys, get those times in! :)

Back