Red Bull Ring GP
Clear
26c
15:00
Optimum
:cheers::cool::cool:

There's the new TT everyone lol, thanks @gt6champnk69 :

The Alfa Romeo 4C at Red Bull GP!!

alfa-romeo-4c-at-lightning-lap-2015-feature-car-and-driver-photo-662582-s-450x274.jpg

Circuit_Red_Bull_Ring.svg.png

Conditions:

Time:15:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 26C
Track: Optimum

To be done in hot lap mode. Stock setup and factory settings, but you can adjust fuel and tyre compound. This TT will finish on Tuesday night, good luck!

Dammit I thought that tt ended on Thursday night and went out last night not realising I could have been hotlapping instead of drinking!

I see my lap still held strong though... just. 1 hundredth in it lol.

That was a good tt boys! !

If I may share a secret, I was a huge Project Cars fan and even called this understeer corsa at one point hating it a bit.
I was very wrong, now it's pretty much all I drive.
I really wish Kunos could give us little things like total mileage driven, friend comparisons, leaderboards, etc.
I only have a T150, but this sim is incredible.

XXI
If I may share a secret, I was a huge Project Cars fan and even called this understeer corsa at one point hating it a bit.
I was very wrong, now it's pretty much all I drive.
I really wish Kunos could give us little things like total mileage driven, friend comparisons, leaderboards, etc.
I only have a T150, but this sim is incredible.

Since getting AC last August i haven't touched Pcars, the difference is so big.......And a fellow T150 racer, nice to see mate! ;)

Hi fellas sorry i haven't been around much the last few days, really busy.....So busy that i won't have time to do this TT, but i should be back for the next as it'll be still active over the weekend.....

Remember we finish this TT tonight, with a new one up tomorrow.....Get those times, and any suggestions for the next TT, in! ;)

What??
The event organiser doesn't have time to participate in his own event?
What a bunch of crapper!

I can't decide which track fits it best, but would really like to see my favorite Alfa involved.
Screenshot_20170718-140758.png

XXI
Sweet mods!
I'm partial to the 80s/90s BMWs.
I have an '02 540i, and an '11 F800gs.
Yes, the Alfa is a very planted ride should post some fast laps wherever it goes.

Yeah love the old Beemers....I have another one that i'll be taking with me as i could never sell it, a 635CSI Delphin Mettalic "Shadowline".....My all time fave:

$_1.JPG

6380928381_8841395175_b.jpg

To me total badass!! It's worth a lot to as very rare, when i pre-ordered it in 2004 i had to wait a year for it to be released..... Only a few hundred exist in that colour with the de-chroming! And it's a very rare model anyway to start with, love it!

Yeah love the old Beemers....I have another one that i'll be taking with me as i could never sell it, a 635CSI Delphin Mettalic "Shadowline".....My all time fave:

View attachment 661302

View attachment 661303

To me total badass!! It's worth a lot to as very rare, when i pre-ordered it in 2004 i had to wait a year for it to be released..... Only a few hundred exist in that colour with the de-chroming! And it's a very rare model anyway to start with, love it!

I'd look good in that :)

The new TT is:

The Alfa Romero 155TS DTM at Brands Hatch Indy!!!

Screenshot_20170718-140758.png

Brands-Hatch-Indy-Trackmap.jpg

Condtions:

Time: 11am
Weather: Mid Clouds
Temp: 23C
Track: Optimum

Stock setup and factory settings in hot lap mode, but tyre compound and fuel can be adjusted. This TT will finish on Sunday night, good luck!!

Latest Posts

Back