CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

I took this great old Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI DTM on the track for this TT, It took me quite some laps to get where I wanted, I couldn't get more out of It.
50.301:tup::), I'm happy with that time, cheers.

IMAG0457.jpg

nice times boys....
ready for whatever is next .... got beer :D
gotta love it when the wife says.... "you should buy more" :)

Buy buy buy!! :D

ebe3ab175d31678affeac16efdbb2a14.gif

Remember to get your times in everyone as we finish this TT tonight, great times done so far!

I've decided to not take part in the TTs now for a few weeks, it's just too hot here to do a long session and enjoy it, i'm usually sweating by the time i'm leaving the pits for the first time, hateful weather!! But i'll still be organising them no worries!!

Speaking of which, any suggestions for the next TT combo anyone? :)

Results here in the morning!!

The new TT is:

The Porsche 917 K at Spa Francorchamps!

1969_Porsche_917K_Track_MH-004.jpg

circuit-map.png

Conditions:

Time: 13:30h
Weather: Mid clouds
Temp: 21C
Track: Optimum

Stock setup and factory settings as always gents....But you can adjust fuel and tyre compound. To be done in "Hot Lap" mode. This TT will finish on Thursday night, good luck!

I'm hoping to join in on these Tts in September. We are moving from our apartment to q house first week of August and I'll try to find a good space for my wheel somewhere. If gf and kids get it like they want I need another TV... Moving my seat to and from a TV is too much work and I know it won't be done :(

Let's hope for a cold fall and winter so everyone comes back online! 👍

I'm hoping to join in on these Tts in September. We are moving from our apartment to q house first week of August and I'll try to find a good space for my wheel somewhere. If gf and kids get it like they want I need another TV... Moving my seat to and from a TV is too much work and I know it won't be done :(

Let's hope for a cold fall and winter so everyone comes back online! 👍

I'm praying for snow already @knukken .....Sadly from December, i won't be around for a while, not online nor off it...... But that's still a little way off yet. :)

Oh boy what a toughy, so i am not sure if allowed but i did two runs, one with Brake Pressure at 100% and another at a reduced value

100%
20248477_10207604719914469_1078968164199728407_o.jpg

Less than 100%
20287192_10207604840077473_6188750737021005979_o.jpg

No worries man, brake pressure can be adjusted too as i don't really count it as part of the car's setup...And since the last update all cars have the brakes at 100% as stock, a problem with the cars without ABS as factory settings.....You're good mate! ;)

No worries man, brake pressure can be adjusted too as i don't really count it as part of the car's setup...And since the last update all cars have the brakes at 100% as stock, a problem with the cars without ABS as factory settings.....You're good mate! ;)
Thanks, then i shall have a go again and try to improve that time.

Well done everyone with the times, here's the results:

@Moloko 2:26:937

@XXI 2:28:061

Phomolo Modipane 2:31:161

@SpaceBreed 2:32:229

@gt6champnk69 2:32.326

@gt_adam_us 2:29:497

@andrew1990 2:39:099

Well done yet again @Moloko you old fox!! Missing running in the TTs......But this Hamster is shaving those pubes daily to keep cool!! :P

Any ideas for the next TT? If let us know, and if not i'll think of something of the top of my bald head! :D

962C at old Monza full?

Okey dokey!! :P Classic Porka TTs this week gents!!

The new TT is:

The Porsche 962C "Short tail" at Monza Classic "full" layout!!
699x436_crop.jpg

2000px-Circuit_Monza_1922.svg.png

Conditions:

Time: 16:00h
Weather: Mid clear
Temp: 28C
Track: Optimum

To be done in "hot lap" mode using stock setup and factory settings, but you can adjust fuel, tyre compound and brake pressure. This TT will run until Tuesday night, good luck! ;)

Latest Posts

Back