CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Isn’t any car at the ring a great combo ;)

Still not jumped back into AC, don’t like playing this game without my wheel, but only a few more weeks until all settled in new house so...

Here’s hoping for a little resurgence in April with ultimate edition. So just the right amount of time to get my eye in again.

Laters

For sure mate and it'll be good to have you back playing again!! ;)

Anyone that would like to do some TT events, let me know and i'll set one up!

For sure mate and it'll be good to have you back playing again!! ;)

Anyone that would like to do some TT events, let me know and i'll set one up!

Actually can't wait to get back in the driving seat, the break is good, chance to play some games that have just been gathering dust ;)

Laters

Hi fellas, i really fancy doing some TTs again on Assetto in the CRAP Club group, starting from later this week! :)

@knukken @nosoks @SpaceBreed @gt_adam_us @hobbsy @Georgeagea @K1LLD0z3R @Moloko @krsht3 @gt6champnk69 and anyone else i've forgot to mention, you all up for some TTs? Tell any fellow racers that you race with if they'd like to take part too, all welcome as ever. ;)

I'll set one up tomorrow or Thursday no problem.

Thanks for your time everyone! :D
porsche-model.png

@HammyMansell yep count me in.

I'm all setup now at my new home, office all to myself with rig permanently ready to race :)

Just need to knock my workload out the park and can commit to some proper racing again.

I did give AC a blast last week, and was surprised at how rusty I had become. This will be a good excuse to work that out.

Cheers Hammy,

See you on the leaderboards ;)

Don't worry chaps, take part when you can, and it's all fun so just post whatever time you can, and of course any suggestions for combos are always welcome too.

By the way i don't have the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC, i hope to pick that up soon, but i have all the other cars. I think the first TT will make you all very happy, it's a fun little car! :D

you need that Furrari pack bud

View attachment 725277

I know mate....The problem i have is the currency here, the ARG Peso, although the Argentinian PSN Store is un US $$$, so for that i've had to open a new PSN account for Argentina, (PSN name mansellhamster :D i'll add some of you fellas with invites) but it's impossible to buy the PSN cards with the codes here, as i did before in Spain. So i'm trying to get a credit card sorted out to buy directly from the Store, hopefully in the next few weeks i will be able to.

I also need the PSN Subscription too, but i can get the cards no problem, and after conversion they work out cheaper here than before in Spain, just it will be difficult racing European players regularly now as i'm 4/5 hours behind. I need to make some friends here in " Sur America" it appears lol!! :P

But that's why i want to start the TTs up again due to the fun we had up to a few months ago. May those moments return, and the Timezone doesn't matter! ;)

Hi all.............

The new TT is:

The Alfa Romero Stradale at Laguna Seca!!!!!!
Simply_Stunning_vehicle.jpg

60-LS1.png

Conditions:

Time: 14:00h
Weather: Mid Cloud
Temp: 23C
Track: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Tuesday night the 3rd of April, good luck! ;)

One little thing, be careful with that Corkscrew, it can cause problems!!! :P

laguna-seca-crash.jpg

ferrari-458-italia-crash-628.jpg

ferrari-458-challenge-flip-banner.jpg

:dopey::lol:

And here i am all excited to be back fellas, happy to see you rolling in @HammyMansell
29573338_10209023073772429_2716926415510616488_n.jpg

Here is my little time, @HammyMansell you are going slow bro, i should at least be 2 seconds behind, then again you and i haven't really been pushing the wheel lately. Awesome Combo this, love it.

Haha nice time man!! And maybe you're not as slow as you say......My time is from that video, and i wasn't hanging around lol......This should be a close event!! :D Great to be back mixing it with you @SpaceBreed and everyone else!!:cheers::dopey:

1f400.png

Haha nice time man!! And maybe you're not as slow as you say......My time is from that video, and i wasn't hanging around lol......This should be a close event!! :D Great to be back mixing it with you @SpaceBreed and everyone else!!:cheers::dopey:

1f400.png
Yeah this is a nice start, very close, i just hope we can improve on this because there is plenty time to be had.
Here is my video of that time.

Back