CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HammyMansell
  • 263 comments
  • 19,943 views
6F24B242-6CD7-40A1-B69B-49A579E451E0.jpeg
2:23.042 had to buy this car and a bit tricky on some corners
 
That time, as you can see, was one flying lap - only on Comfort Soft tires, no TC. Plenty of grip with this level of tire.
 
I had a go,

78435673_2388007071462934_5279288579502112768_n.jpg


One flyer for me also, 2:16.845! On RSS tyres, good fun sliding it around!

Still some more time to find.
 
1574506174285-886796666.jpg

2:19.386. I might get better, but I need more practice.
Sorry for the phone camera, does anyone know how to post a screenshot from the PS4? Do I have to go on the Ps4 browser?
 
View attachment 868054
2:19.386. I might get better, but I need more practice.
Sorry for the phone camera, does anyone know how to post a screenshot from the PS4? Do I have to go on the Ps4 browser?

You can take a screenshot from the image you want, I used to share the image to Facebook, but that function has been removed now....I now send it to Twitter, and then download it from there, to post here via my laptop.....Good time there mate!
 
My ps4 is disconnected atm :( I also don't have much time available. I'll hopefully get a lap or two in when I get a new hdmi cable 👍
 
My ps4 is disconnected atm :( I also don't have much time available. I'll hopefully get a lap or two in when I get a new hdmi cable 👍

I hope you get it fixed quickly Kevin! ;)
 
I am enjoying ets2 while I wait tho :) got windows 10 for my 10 year old computer. It's still crap... :lol:

:D Haha!!

To addi, I can't get on the PS4 for the next few days, and the last time I was on.........

I forgot to make a note of the conditions for the next TT! :( We will start the next one, next Monday the 9th of December, sorry fellas!
 
The new GT Sport TT is:

The BMW M3 Coupé '03 At Sardegna - Road Track - B
​

79703468_618263002252000_7170513828419993600_n.jpg


78414883_572880420143087_489677407624626176_n.jpg
​


Conditions:

Time: Dawn (05:15)
Weather: Clear


To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 15th of December, good luck! ;)
 
The new GT Sport TT is:

The BMW M3 Coupé '03 At Sardegna - Road Track - B
​



Conditions:

Time: Dawn (05:15)
Weather: Clear


To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 15th of December, good luck! ;)
Worst. Choice. Ever. Good laptimes will be very difficult with this car and track.
 
The new GT Sport TT is:

The BMW M3 Coupé '03 At Sardegna - Road Track - B
​



Conditions:

Time: Dawn (05:15)
Weather: Clear


To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 15th of December, good luck! ;)
Awesome :D ! I keep this in mind :D :D :D .
 
7F0F9950-C65D-4DFE-AFB0-8C4095FCC14E.jpeg
BOP on 1:35.546
Challenging but love this track and fun car to drive. Good combo
 
Last edited:
My go, done on the Sport Soft tyre, with no assists as always!

79798196_290773675191495_973915050190307328_n.jpg


1:32.189! Get any final times in people, we end tomorrow, Sunday night! ;)
 
Another go, and a bit faster this time for being more patient around the tight bits..

PS_Messages_20191215_140752.jpg


1:30.042

Results up in a few hours, get any final times in fellas!
 
Last edited:
Here are the results of the CRAP GT Sport TT in the M3 BMW at Sardenga road track B....


@HammyMansell 1:30.042

@RappyThePro 1:31.315

@MasterGT 1:38.337

@Rosinbag 1:35.546



Well done to those of you that had a go at the TT....The next one begins from the 23rd of December, so see you then for it! ;)
 
Back