CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Yep, Joker lap for me @HammyMansell. Just like in the PC2 time trial. I should have read the details. Will have a crack at the full lap now for my own interest. 48.980 more like where I expected.

Last edited:
Yep, Joker lap for me @HammyMansell. Just like in the PC2 time trial. I should have read the details. Will have a crack at the full lap now for my own interest. 48.980 more like where I expected.

Ok mate, thanks for letting me know. Time adjusted. ;)

The new PCARS 2 TT is:

The 2002 Audi R8 (LMP900) At Nordschleife Combined!! :D

c2842cbd91cd26f2c2cc0e3d3f529469.jpg

Nürburgring_Nordschleife.jpg

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Saturday night, the 25th of August.

Just took it out for a quick sighter, blimey it's quick! Flat out in places you wouldn't have thought possible, like Hammy says it sticks to the road. Big fun, looking forward to putting in a proper (for me lol) time.

Just one observation though, @HammyMansell - you do know there are another 50+ tracks and well over double that variations to choose from right? Just, you know, saying :P :lol:

@HammyMansell - you do know there are another 50+ tracks and well over double that variations to choose from right? Just, you know, saying :P :lol:

Haha i know mate, i get blocked mentally lol....I always end up using the same tracks! :P If you ever have any combo ideas, post them here at any time, i'll make a note of them, and use them, no worries! ;)

I'd love to use Snetterton, Cadwell Park, the American circuits etc.....I need to test and think of some combos.

I'm ready for this one, hopefully a valid lap I can post

Go for it bro, it's a great car, and maybe this'll be the one you win!! ;)

A little improvement :D

7:20.234

View attachment 761048

Just a tiny bit :lol: :lol:

Did a bit of running last night, no new time but just playing around trying to see just how fast this thing will corner. 🤬 me it's quick - this is why I have a love/hate relationship with downforce cars, they are so much more capable than I think. Immensely fun though :D*

*There may be the remains of several virtual R8's lying around the 'Ring as a result....

Just a tiny bit :lol: :lol:

Did a bit of running last night, no new time but just playing around trying to see just how fast this thing will corner. 🤬 me it's quick - this is why I have a love/hate relationship with downforce cars, they are so much more capable than I think. Immensely fun though :D*

*There may be the remains of several virtual R8's lying around the 'Ring as a result....

It is massively sticky... until it isn't :eek: Downforce cars are not in my comfort zone either! I find it quite hard to place accurately on the road through very high speed corners, but down in 3rd and 4th gear I can hit nice lines. Full throttle corners require hardly any steering input as the rears turn the car (I could be smoother with that and not scrub off as much speed), which also means power can come on early coming out of corners making a huge difference to lap time. Plenty of corners where braking isn't needed, just a lift and let the turn-in take speed off... it's a blast!

Last edited:
For sure fellas it's hard to get understeer in this thing!! :D

And yes I'm back, :dopey: I've just pasted a day without internet, hence still no time, but i'll be giving it a go later today!!

Great times everyone!

Had a 2 lap go!

39939035_10217397741196743_1558227604006240256_n.jpg

7:31.063!!

Stay off those kerbs, as it likes to go arse out, and not sure where i'm gonna find 11 secs on you Mr @gregc !! Getting F1 2018 tomorrow, so i hope to give it another go, more so after telling Jeff to shut up for the 36th time! :dopey:

@HammyMansell it's not me you need to find 11secs on mate (much as I wish it was!), that'll be our new friend @Outspacer :)

For me it's sector 2 that, as always here, is my problem and I'm still not certain which bit of it is where I'm losing 7 seconds...

Hahaha yes mate you're right, silly me!

That's a belting time, and for me it's S3 after the Karussell that i struggle. I'll have to drive it like I stole it next try! :)

Last edited:
Bit of an improvement (and met my initial target when this one started, which was a sub-7:30), however still 11+ seconds to find! I've been over a second faster in the first sector (in fact within a second of @Outspacer - it's nice having someone else on PC to compare sector times with :)) but sector 2 is still killing me. Nearly 6 seconds off, and I made a real mess of the final chicane too.

New time 7:28.294

20180824192150_1.jpg

Edit - took a brave pill and went again :lol:

Within a few hundredths of @Outspacer in the first sector, middle is better but still ~4s off, messed up the final chicane again :banghead:, got the entry better but took a clout on the wall on exit this time which probably cost at least half a second...

Still, new new time - 7:23.239.

20180824214341_1.jpg

There is video, but crappy hotel internet is crappy so not getting uploaded tonight...

Last edited:
I forgot this finished today! :D Didn't get around to having another go, busy with F1 2018 and unblocking the shower!

Here's the results of the TT in the Audi R8 at Nords Combined!

@Outspacer 7:17.320

@gregc 7:22.681

@Georgeagea 7:27.643

@HammyMansell 7:31.063

@nosoks 7:37.400

@SpaceBreed 7:40.401

Well done to you all for giving it a go, and super times the top 3, good job! The next TT will be from next Friday, the 31st of August.

Latest Posts

Back