CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Quick go and 1:30.8?

Than my predictions about my vs. your (and probably most of others) time spent/km driven on TT's are true - I'm spending a lot more time driving them overall...and still pretty uncompetitive here in pCars.

I guess I'm so bad, missed case.

Bcs I needed huge 330km for breaking 1:31 first and only time, a poor, high 1:30.920

Blessed most of people who don't care, not taking it to heart, up to personal...like I, unfortunately, do.

Come on man you're fast as hell!!! You've won the last two Assetto TT's, and are always in the top 4 here on PCARS 2, nothing to be sad about with that. ;)

I wish i could dedicate more time to running in the TTs these days, but lots of work, and busy practicing for GTE 90 minute enduros on PCARS 2 for the next 2 months......We started on Saturday at Le Mans, great racing, and i led most of the way in the rain and night time, but eventually finished 2nd, but so happy with that result as i'm pretty poor in GT cars, more so with how fast some of the others are lol!!

By the way, i'm thinking of getting Mario Kart (GT Sport) :P at a lower price, worth it? How's the FFB and all that?

Thanks for encouraging post.
Well, maybe I am too critic to myself, but that's the way I see that competing things.

Please don't get me wrong about how much you drive TT's - I only wanted to say that you are bloody fast in small amount of time/laps done, fantastic driver!

Of course you have your obligations, you are just - fast getting fast :)

English is not my mother language, so I don't know how else to express.

Talking about GT Sport, since you have TM everything should be fine with FF and if you get right feeling with wheel, you could enoy a lot!
I came from a lot of DS4 playing and still, just can't get used to wheel - that is obviously, intentionally getting abandoned by PD!

And for the end of post, my lap/time from this morning; red color brought me some speed:

Something (called TT) is just pushing me to go more, finding my limits...

Quick go and 1:30.8?

Than my predictions about my vs. your (and probably most of others) time spent/km driven on TT's are true - I'm spending a lot more time driving them overall...and still pretty uncompetitive here in pCars.

I guess I'm so bad, missed case.

Bcs I needed huge 330km for breaking 1:31 first and only time, a poor, high 1:30.920

Blessed most of people who don't care, not taking it to heart, up to personal...like I, unfortunately, do.

I've learnt to never worry how long other people spend to get there lap time, some do it in a couple of laps some spend hours to get the same time, if your enjoying it don't worry.
I run in another tt series on PC2 were everything is logged including restarts, for example the last tt I ran 29 laps with 168 restarts, the guy who won ran 3 laps with 13 restarts.
Some can reach there peak quicker which is normal.

Your lap time is good, just try to brake a bit earlier so you can get on the power earlier and the long right hander in T1 stay close to the curb will give you a good chunk off time.

Last edited:
Thanks for encouraging post.
Well, maybe I am too critic to myself, but that's the way I see that competing things.

Please don't get me wrong about how much you drive TT's - I only wanted to say that you are bloody fast in small amount of time/laps done, fantastic driver!

Of course you have your obligations, you are just - fast getting fast :)

English is not my mother language, so I don't know how else to express.

Talking about GT Sport, since you have TM everything should be fine with FF and if you get right feeling with wheel, you could enoy a lot!
I came from a lot of DS4 playing and still, just can't get used to wheel - that is obviously, intentionally getting abandoned by PD!

And for the end of post, my lap/time from this morning; red color brought me some speed:

Something (called TT) is just pushing me to go more, finding my limits...

Thanks man, and believe me you're doing really well!! And sure i understand you, and for being an English teacher i appreciate how difficult my language can be!! You're multi talented man!! :) Thanks for the info on GTS too! ;)

I've learnt to never worry how long other people spend to get there lap time, some do it in a couple of laps so spend hours to get the same time, if your enjoying it don't worry.
I run in another tt series on PC2 were everything is logged including restarts, for example the last tt I ran 29 laps with 168 restarts, the guy who won ran 3 laps with 13 restarts.
Some can reach there peak quicker which is normal.

Your lap time is good, just try to brake a bit earlier so you can get on the power earlier and the long right hander in T1 stay close to the curb will give you a good chunk off time.

Hear hear mate, i've pretty much always been able to nail a lap after 3 or 4 laps from cold, not sure why. And yeah i kept overshooting the apexes, for sure there's time to find, Your time is pretty impressive i must say, i watched your ghost, great stuff!

Last edited:
well I'm struggling to get comfy with this game, don't know what it is......... it just feels "off"
@zaxs where in the world are you?

Where are you finding the problems soks? The ffb for your wheel? Or just the game generally?

Some times here:

33061378_10216551654845113_2730254875492352_n (1).jpg

Myself 1:30.824

@Georgeagea 1:31.803

@nosoks 1:34.803

I'll be having another go tomorrow, i'll be happy with a sub 1:30 lap!

Just catching up with the thread, and @zaxs - don't worry mate, you're not alone, I also need a lot of laps to find pace! That's why I was a way off the pace in the last event and am on this one too - I haven't had the time to sit down and do the laps I need.

Hopefully I'll have an hour or 2 tonight to try and improve a bit, but if not - it's not the end of the world and I'll go again on the next one :)

Shouldn't this event closed/finished last night?
I was hoping to see new AC TT and maybe do some starting laps after morning coffee, I'm drinking right now :)

It should be in my profile, but Croatia.
If question was sarcastic, then answer is: in losers pit :P

Yes @zaxs now finished lol sorry i've been so busy so far this week. I had another go yesterday, but couldn't improve.

Here's the results:

@hasslemoff 1:29.416

@zaxs 1:30.299

@HammyMansell 1:30.824

@Georgeagea 1:31.803

@nosoks 1:34.803

@SpaceBreed 1:35.080

Very well done to hasslemoff for the win, and everyone that took part!! The next PCARS 2 TT will be from next Tuesday, the 29th of May! ;)

Last edited:
Happy days, I can forget that circuit exists again now :lol:

That's a track I don't think I'll ever be friends with....

Well done guys, see you for the next one :cheers:

Lol yes i couldn't get to grips with it either mate in the short time i tried. I enjoy Bugatti usually. A mystery lol!!

See you from next Tuesday for the next instalment of CRAP frolics lol! Road America is calling me....A clue maybe!! :D

I had another go yesterday, but couldn't improve.

I was trying like hell but didn't make it too.
Though that was mostly under 1:31 laps.

Hat down to the winner!

CLK-LM and Le Mans sits on top with 670km driven!

I would really like if there is more people participating but ok, everyone has it's own choice.
Even more would like to have some races with you...though from my side this is still impossible due to not having plus.

I was trying like hell but didn't make it too.
Though that was mostly under 1:31 laps.

Hat down to the winner!

CLK-LM and Le Mans sits on top with 670km driven!

I would really like if there is more people participating but ok, everyone has it's own choice.
Even more would like to have some races with you...though from my side this is still impossible due to not having plus.

Yes mate it was a crazy time from hasslemoff!! Well done to him!!

Yes it would be nice to have more taking part, tell your online buddies too about the TTs if they want to take part, they'd be very welcome!

Get your Plus back ASAP and we could race for sure!! Enjoy this challenging TT! ;)

Mind if I join you guys for the next TT? The AC RSR 3.0 round the 'Ring was immensely challenging and fun, and this'll give me a chance to wipe the dust off another criminally underused driving sim sitting on my PS4's HD.
You are most welcome, glad to have you here. That merc combo messed me up and so is the RSR.

Something more subtle this time round boys, I'm thinking Road America for the track, but you can all suggest the car we use. ;)

And of course you can take part @Slapped ........The Hamster loves ya baby! :D
You can take inspiration from the recent Vintage Festival Weekend at RA and choose one of the following cars:

Chevy Camaro Z28 Trans Am
Ford Mustang RTR Trans Am [DLC]
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 [DLC]

You can take inspiration from the recent Vintage Festival Weekend at RA and choose one of the following cars:

Chevy Camaro Z28 Trans Am
Ford Mustang RTR Trans Am [DLC]
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 [DLC]

I'd definitely second the 911, that could be a fun combo :)

Hey fellas!! Thanks Cantona mate for the ideas, sadly i still don't have any DLC for the game (crazy i know lol) So we could go with the Chevy Camaro!! Greg i'm getting closed to obtaining that Damn DLC Season Pass, rumours are the next LeMans pack is coming next week, 1971 Le Sarthe included......#ImSteveMcqueen!

Come on @nosoks get that V8 fired up and give it a go, the Chevy is good fun with nice FFB, or so i've heard! And Road America's not bad, it has some nice corners for a US track, at least it doesn't only go left! Haha ;)

Back