CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Sorry guys, I’m out of this one

Long story short - a major client suffered a major flood in their data centre on Wednesday evening, and we’ve been working 24 hours a day to recover and relocate their data operation - none of us have had any sleep.

We only finished a couple of hours ago, and the team, me included, have decamped to a bar where we’re going to get a bit drunk, and then eat something - food has also been thin on the ground since Wednesday, and then we’re hoping that we can manage to stay awake until around 9 so we can get back in to the normal daytime nighttime rhythm again.

With luck I should be back for the next one.

Long story short - a major client suffered a major flood in their data centre on Wednesday evening, and we’ve been working 24 hours a day to recover and relocate their data operation - none of us have had any sleep.

We only finished a couple of hours ago, and the team, me included, have decamped to a bar where we’re going to get a bit drunk, and then eat something - food has also been thin on the ground since Wednesday, and then we’re hoping that we can manage to stay awake until around 9 so we can get back in to the normal daytime nighttime rhythm again.

Sorry to hear about your stress @Slapped..........No worries, and from tomorrow we have the new Assetto Corsa TT starting, so for sure see you for that one! ;) Now go and get some sleep!!

My best but worst, only lap I managed to complete today:

Some really bad mistakes but overall aggressive as always.

So small amount of complete laps percentage, usually directors last word or cheering to fans like this:

View attachment 740307

Nice time! 👍

That sucks man, you've earned a :cheers: or three for sure!

My second, and last attempt before we end tonight:

34319063_10216647280995707_7360472698549436416_n.jpg

7:26.144............I had to dig deep for that one!!

Great times everyone, results up later. Anyone that hasn't posted yet please do so, thanks! ;)

Here's the results of the Formula Renault TT at Nords Combined:

@HammyMansell 7:26.144

@zaxs 7:30.982

@gregc 7:32.204

@SpaceBreed 7:49.171

@nosoks 7:59.957 (Mirrored time, like it!)

Well done to all of those that took part, the next PCARS 2 TT will be starting from the 7th of June.......And it'll be Road America me thinks, in something rough and brutal! :D

The new PCARS 2 TT is:

The1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z/28 TRANS AM At Road America!!
439f739b5244697b3bbc772aabc0fcaf.jpg

road-america-track-map-zarzosa-me-within.png

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!), but you can used both default setups "loose" or "stable" to your liking. You can also use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end on Monday night, the 11th of June.

Fun combo :)

Looks like the PC leaderboards aren't much of a guide here, my starter for 10 and I'm already within a tenth of the top time - 2:25.700.

View attachment 741945

Nice start gregc! ;)

More times:

Chris Progar via Fartbook:

34818820_2081313501896376_4574218935645241344_n.jpg

2:31.220!

34688612_10216696771312934_5320185670411485184_n.jpg

And myself (2:24.440), @Georgeagea (2:24.399) @SpaceBreed (2:26.901) and @nosoks (2:29.481).

All pretty close so far, let's keep it up!! ;)

Thanks Hammy, Going forth i think it's best if times are listed as above, limits the number of screenshot attachments, then again we all need to be friends to see each others times, hahahaha

Thanks Hammy, Going forth i think it's best if times are listed as above, limits the number of screenshot attachments, then again we all need to be friends to see each others times, hahahaha

Haha yeah bro!! That was the plan originally, but it's fine if we post regularly. And it keeps this thread high up for people to see, and get some new interested people to take part. That's the method of my madness anyway lol!! :dopey::dunce::grumpy:

And one thing, that PSN name "GirlsRFaster" how can he/she be so much faster that anyone else, and dominate many of the combos in the game on PS4 with world record times everywhere? ....For example Laguna Seca in GT3s they've done a 1:15....But it's impossible to do that time in that combo, you'd have to ski jump the Corkscrew to achieve it haha!

Last edited:
The way I'm coming sideways out of the corners it feels like Roscoe P. Coltrane himself is in hot pursuit. All the track needs is a couple of jumps and it'd be total Dukes of Hazzard immersion - YeeeHaaaa.

Anyway a 2:26.480

View attachment 742170

I'll give it another shot tomorrow - there's more time to be had.

Quoted for truth :lol:

Quick run this afternoon and a better improvement for me - 2:23.938

20180609190710_1.jpg

Great times everyone, goodness this is close at the top!! Nice! :D

I'll finally get on tomorrow to give this a proper go!!

Another improvement from Chris Progar via Facebonk with a video:

2:28.080!

Here's the results of the TT in the Chevy at Road America:

@hasslemoff 2:21.920

@HammyMansell 2:23.222

@gregc 2:23.320

@zaxs 2:24.079

@Georgeagea 2:24.399

@nosoks 2:25.220

@Slapped 2:26.480

@SpaceBreed 2:26.901

Chris Progar 2:28.080

Very well done to the winner @hasslemoff, and everyone that took part!! A good amount of competitors this time too, nice to see!! The next Pcars 2 TT will be from Sunday, the 17th of June!

Last edited:
Above results edited as @nosoks time was improved via screenshot on Fartbonk that i forgot to post here after. A 2:25.220 his final time. Amended. ;)

34636653_10156597602850739_8851224102887751680_n.jpg

The new PCARS 2 TT is:

The 2016 Ligier JS P2 Honda At Le Mans La Sarthe 24HR!!! :D

lemans-24-hours-of-le-mans-2016-49-michael-shank-racing-ligier-js-p2-honda-john-pew-oswald.jpg

6052-Circuito de Lemans La Sarthe 12.png

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end on Thursday night, the 21st of June.

Last edited:
Haha yeah bro!! That was the plan originally, but it's fine if we post regularly. And it keeps this thread high up for people to see, and get some new interested people to take part. That's the method of my madness anyway lol!! :dopey::dunce::grumpy:

And one thing, that PSN name "GirlsRFaster" how can he/she be so much faster that anyone else, and dominate many of the combos in the game on PS4 with world record times everywhere? ....For example Laguna Seca in GT3s they've done a 1:15....But it's impossible to do that time in that combo, you'd have to ski jump the Corkscrew to achieve it haha!

It doesn't change times for the cars on the ps4, it just shows the time. I had that problem on RA, I had run a GTE car around it, so it only showed that time, rather than update for each car. Its fricken stupid.

I wondered if we would be doing Le Mans this week :D. My first run at it, 3:45.620.

20180618192538_1.jpg

Oh, and a suggestion for everyone - don't even think about the Stable setup, it's got 3 clicks more rear wing than Loose, and round here that's a killer 👍

Back