CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Did the whole of Rally Wales using the h pattern shifter for the first time. This caused a couple of spins on stages 2 and 3 but all in all it works very well for the older cars. I will stick to the paddles for modern cars but I will be using the gear shift for next season. Happy with my 2 runs through Sweet Lamb, a stage I really like.
I think my speed through that stage is down to familiarity, I'm looking forward to the real challenge we will get with Dirt 4 and the 'Your Stage' feature.

Did the whole of Rally Wales using the h pattern shifter for the first time. This caused a couple of spins on stages 2 and 3 but all in all it works very well for the older cars. I will stick to the paddles for modern cars but I will be using the gear shift for next season. Happy with my 2 runs through Sweet Lamb, a stage I really like.
I think my speed through that stage is down to familiarity, I'm looking forward to the real challenge we will get with Dirt 4 and the 'Your Stage' feature.
That's what I do, but I lost the face plate for the H-pattern so when I use it, it's a lot of miss shifts where 3Rd becomes 5th and 4th becomes 2nd. So I use sequential until I get a new one.

Just joined the CRAP league.

I'm not a casual player tho... :P

Looking forward to race with you all.
Welcome to the group. We are on the last event of the current season but a new one starts on Monday. Looking forward to seeing your times!

Hello all,

I just finished rally Wales and boy was that fun with Lancia 037! It seems that not too many chose RWD cars thought. I'm sorry for not driving this season too much. I've been too busy with work and studies.

What a great end of the season.
I was fully concentrated and gave the absolutely everything the whole rally. Hope I`ve done enough to win my first rally :) (don`t know who hasn`t yet began the rally)
I made one mistake in the last stage, where I got a puncture just before the first water splash section.
Especially by raining it was very slippery and easy to make a mistake.

On the next season I think I won`t repeat this results, so I think I`ve to drive more cautious.
This RWD cars don`t fit to my driving.

I'm pretty excited about next season actually, because the way it's sounding, the skill level gap will be a lot tighter.
At first, I thought it would but after seeing Jusatus' times on Rally Wales in the 037 I now think the spread may be even greater, time will tell.

What a great end of the season.
I was fully concentrated and gave the absolutely everything the whole rally. Hope I`ve done enough to win my first rally :) (don`t know who hasn`t yet began the rally)

Whether you hold on to the win or not that's definitely 2nd in the championship for you then 👍 (and rein might have pipped me for 3rd too depending on the power stage results).

I learnt my lesson from puncturing in Finland...........by puncturing even quicker in Wales :lol: Sweet Lamb was my undoing, with a puncture on stage 1 and a generally calamitous stage 8 run, probably lost about 2 minutes total there. D'oh!

I'm pretty excited about next season actually, because the way it's sounding, the skill level gap will be a lot tighter.

It's great as well with this set of classes there's no real obvious "standout" car(s) to choose, most of the ones I've tried so far are within a few seconds of each other.

The next season will be better for me because of 5 stages in each rally. 8 stages would usually take 2 sets of 4 for me and last season I just could not find that time. Now I can make it all in one set. I've found that the season we run with 6 stages each rally was good setup too!

How are you guys feeling about Dirt 4? I am a little bit afraid of taking the series back to more arcade style driving even as they said it's going to include both Arcade and HC driving modes. Usually the mix just ain't working. I loved Dirt rally because it is closest to rally sim made so far for PS4. Pretty close to legendary Richard Burns Rally (most HC sim ever made of rallying) I wish for the best but fear the worst of Dirt4.
I wonder how the stage builder works. This was the biggest issue with Dirt rally because it had only a handful of stages to drive.

Last edited:
How are you guys feeling about Dirt 4? I am a little bit afraid of taking the series back to more arcade style driving even as they said it's going to include both Arcade and HC driving modes. Usually the mix just ain't working. I loved Dirt rally because it is closest to rally sim made so far for PS4. Pretty close to legendary Richard Burns Rally (most HC sim ever made of rallying) I wish for the best but fear the worst of Dirt4.
I wonder how the stage builder works. This was the biggest issue with Dirt rally because it had only a handful of stages to drive.
I'm hopeful it will be good. Time will tell.
The 'your stage' feature is just a random generator. You put in location, time, weather and stage length and then the game creates a stage for you. They say there are millions of combinations but I'm guessing that will mean there is very little difference between some of the generated stages. We will find out soon enough.
I think the fact that the clubs work across all platforms is the most interesting aspect of the new game.

I think i finished first on the Hill Climb event this week, but i was lacking a lot on the Wales event.

I didnt expect you guys to be that good judging by the group name lmao

Gonna have to increase my skills to beat you lot. And i love these kind of challenges.

So new season this week? Great then, i just entered the league last week.

Keep the Hill Climb league too lads, i absolute love it.

I almost think the arcade style handling would be better than the simple, considering that's what they have played around with the most

I think i finished first on the Hill Climb event this week, but i was lacking a lot on the Wales event.

I didnt expect you guys to be that good judging by the group name lmao

Gonna have to increase my skills to beat you lot. And i love these kind of challenges.

So new season this week? Great then, i just entered the league last week.

Keep the Hill Climb league too lads, i absolute love it.

CRAP is short for Casual Racing Affiliates Program ;) its all in first post 👍 there's some quick guys here and some way too fast guys!! :lol: we're on AC and pcars forum too

So here we are at the end of our first full season of 2017! Well done to everyone who took part and made this a very competitive season.

Without further comment here are your winners.

Winners.png

A big, well done, to @GOTMAXPOWER for his commanding championship win.

Now for a bit of an explanation of the 4WD Class win. When I started the classes I wanted 3 separate winners and so introduced the rule that the top 3 overall competitors on each event couldn't score class points. Unfortunately, as you can see with the points table this ultimately didn't work out. As @GOTMAXPOWER has won the overall championship I'm awarding the 4WD Class win to the second place competitor. So, well done, to @lskill909

Finally, the 2WD Class goes to @Manuelos who despite swapping to a 4WD car for the final event managed to hold onto the lead.

Rd6-OverallStandings.png

Rd6-4WDClass.png

Rd6-2WDClass.png

Rd6-PowerStage.png

On to our next challenge and a season of rear wheel drive fun. I hope the events are as well attended as this season.

Good luck to you all and keep it shiny side up!

Back