CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Congrats to the champs and thanks to @Eyeseeh50 for running a great season. :)

Apologies for not putting up the wiki-standings for the past few rallies (and missing out some DNS/Ret info) but here's the final tables:

S3o02Hf.png

0TTRFjL.png

eyibgep.png

10 people finished on the podium, and 23 got a top 10 result - hopefully that bodes well for how competitive this season is going to be! :cheers:

Hey guys!
I just joined your league!
I'm not such a talented driver but I'm trying my best and I'm looking for some fun!
Cheers!
Welcome to the group! All skill levels are welcome here and hopefully the competition will increase your skill level as time goes on.
I look forward to seeing your times over the next season.

The last stage of every event is a power stage run exactly like the real WRC rallies. Extra points are available for the top 5 fastest competitors.
Power stages are a bit different here because you actually cannot make Power stage if you have to disqualify at some stage. In actual rally season you can still participate on Power stage hoping for points even if you wreck your car. :)

Power stages are a bit different here because you actually cannot make Power stage if you have to disqualify at some stage. In actual rally season you can still participate on Power stage hoping for points even if you wreck your car. :)
That is true but unfortunately the game doesn't allow me to do anything about it.

And I did my run too and I'm sitting before last :crazy::boggled:

Well to say the truth, this is my first time ever driving a RWD car in this game so it was laughable :sly: Germany isn't either a rally that I race frequently so the combination was a killer.
I probably would have been before last even if it was anything else ;):lol:

Yeah anyways, looking forward to the next rally/stages!

I used the car that i had developed more, in this case, the BMW. 3 out of the 4 upgrades unlocked.
As the league is set up we all have fully upgraded cars. You don't have to own a particular car to use it in our leagues.
BTW you have beaten me into 3 place by just 0.017 of a second, very close. 👍

I'm well impressed how competitive this event has been so far, this could be a hard fought championship season if we can keep this up! 👍;):)

I decided to go with a privately run BMW for this season, felt good on tarmac but will have to see how it goes on the loose. Having real fun using the h-pattern shifter with this car too.

As the league is set up we all have fully upgraded cars. You don't have to own a particular car to use it in our leagues.
BTW you have beaten me into 3 place by just 0.017 of a second, very close. 👍

Oh good to know! Yeah i saw the scoreboard earlier today, so close!

Wish more people would joing the hill climb league. It's my strongest category on the game, no doubt.

I'm using stock car most of the time too. Ive tried to tune my Sierra tonight. It's not easy! It's good enough stock but I had to try :)

I've also uploaded a video with 2 runs to see how much difference I have each round. I'm not very consistent...... :lol:

I'm using stock car most of the time too. Ive tried to tune my Sierra tonight. It's not easy! It's good enough stock but I had to try :)

I've also uploaded a video with 2 runs to see how much difference I have each round. I'm not very consistent...... :lol:

You looked really fast on the woods but struggled a bit on the last sector there. Still seemed pretty fast overall.

Wales is without a doubt my weakest location. Need to work on it.

You looked really fast on the woods but struggled a bit on the last sector there. Still seemed pretty fast overall.

Wales is without a doubt my weakest location. Need to work on it.

I'm weak in every location :lol: Germany is my favourite location so I don't expect the same result the rest of the season

I would say my favourite one is Germany too.

I'd rate my skills on this order: Germany>Monaco>Greece>Finland>Sweden>Wales

I'm decent on rallycross too. And absolute love pikes peak.

I havent finished a crap event at Monaco yet :lol: :lol: I total every time :( did a run at Sweet Lamb too to see how my car was on other parts of Wales. Uploading now 👍

Back