CRAP DiRT Rally Club [PS4] Racenet League Events live

Fin!

oPrVNw3.png

(yes I know there's no checkered flags in rallying)

The spreadsheet has racked its brains and decided the champion is..........

UjFCdoF.png

Big congrats to nachosimo who was stunning in Wales, literally miles ahaead of everyone else which allowed him to take maximum points, and with it the title 👍 @GOTMAXPOWER comes in a close 2nd, while me and welshyAKAbadboy tie for third (just; welshy finished the rally with just a few minutes to spare, and I almost missed capturing his result :P nearly gave me a heart attack! :lol: )

QghX5MV.png

A3QimqH.png

lDJIBML.png

Many thanks to everyone who took part in this finale season, and thanks again to @Eyeseeh50 for all your help in setting it up + the great work you've done in past seasons. :cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, time to move on...........always sad to leave a great game behind, but the hype for Dirt 4 is real :drool:

AKAIK there is no new information on when league support will come out, but hopefully the devs will be able to tell us more shortly after launch, when things have calmed down a bit. One thing we do know is that stages in the career mode will be fixed and the same for everyone - so I'm sure we'll have people sharing and competing for times on here informally (maybe even some events can be organised here around that, depending on how career works).

Back to @Eyeseeh50 then, in the CRAP Dirt 4 thread. Can't wait! :)

Fin!

oPrVNw3.png

(yes I know there's no checkered flags in rallying)

The spreadsheet has racked its brains and decided the champion is..........

UjFCdoF.png

Big congrats to nachosimo who was stunning in Wales, literally miles ahaead of everyone else which allowed him to take maximum points, and with it the title 👍 @GOTMAXPOWER comes in a close 2nd, while me and welshyAKAbadboy tie for third (just; welshy finished the rally with just a few minutes to spare, and I almost missed capturing his result :P nearly gave me a heart attack! :lol: )

QghX5MV.png

A3QimqH.png

lDJIBML.png

Many thanks to everyone who took part in this finale season, and thanks again to @Eyeseeh50 for all your help in setting it up + the great work you've done in past seasons. :cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, time to move on...........always sad to leave a great game behind, but the hype for Dirt 4 is real :drool:

AKAIK there is no new information on when league support will come out, but hopefully the devs will be able to tell us more shortly after launch, when things have calmed down a bit. One thing we do know is that stages in the career mode will be fixed and the same for everyone - so I'm sure we'll have people sharing and competing for times on here informally (maybe even some events can be organised here around that, depending on how career works).

Back to @Eyeseeh50 then, in the CRAP Dirt 4 thread. Can't wait! :)
Well done on a great job mate, it's been much appreciated! Can't wait to get my hands on Dirt 4 at the end of the week.

Man, Nacho was out of this world in Wales. He regularly gives us similar butt spankings in our Argentine league, too. And just when you think that it's only because he practices a lot and memorizes everything, and can be fast in the controlled, isolated league environment... I can tell you I have raced with him PvP in Loeb Rally Evo and his speed is genuine. Definitely someone to aspire to reach speed-wise. Many of you in the CRAP league set the bar high and make us "slower" drivers better players over time.

Unfortunately due to some unexpected weekend activities I missed Wales but it wouldn't have mattered much. Group A + Wales is one of my worst combos. Congrats to everyone and here's to D4! :cheers:

how is it?! Watched some reviews that say it's not as hardcore or authentic as Dirt rally! What do you say?!

I would say that on the hardest difficulty and sim handling it's even more hardcore than DiRT Rally. The problem that DiRT 4 is having at the moment is that the rally cars have too much grip, something that the devs were alerted to and wasn't addressed for the release.

D4 doesn't play nice with my T500rs wheel, and the codie-meisters are saying it's something they are 'working on' lol.

Works with almost every other wheel out there, but my copy is back in the box until they sort it out.

I'll just keep on DRally'ing until then...

I'm nearly racing 3 to 4 times a week on assetto corsa! Nothing comes close to it in my opinion, despite all its deficits!

@GOTMAXPOWER what downshifts?!?! Of course you can make downshift! I don't get what you mean! Some cars, like in real life, has downshift protection and don't allow you to downshift very aggressively and some old cars allow it which will make their engine blow!

Last edited:
Now that we're two months into the unfinished, incomplete, buggy mess that is DiRT 4 with its supposedly "improved" DiRT Rally handling having chased everyone off already meaning empty lobbies and silent WhatsApp rally groups... Any chance for a CRAP DiRT Rally revival? My own league is still going after the utter disappointment that was DiRT 4.

Now that we're two months into the unfinished, incomplete, buggy mess that is DiRT 4 with its supposedly "improved" DiRT Rally handling having chased everyone off already meaning empty lobbies and silent WhatsApp rally groups... Any chance for a CRAP DiRT Rally revival? My own league is still going after the utter disappointment that was DiRT 4.
I don't think it's a complete disappointment

I don't think it's a complete disappointment

It has the necessary base to be a great game. Shame it was released in this condition. I can feel some real depth in the handling model. Why on Earth did they release it with such serious flaws in the rally mode. Feels like driving a GT3 car on public roads. For now I have no desire to even boot it up. With leagues still a way off, was wondering if there could be another CRAP DR challenge.

Any chance for a CRAP DiRT Rally revival?

I think that's a great idea. At first I thought I was just being a DiRT Rally Fanboy...but it's just a vastly superior rallying experience. I'm in for another C.R.A.P. DiRT Rally Championship.
With the above said, I just spent the weekend racing in DiRT 4. Racing in Australia in a Group A was fun. Michigan too was kind of fun. Reminds me of Finland...only more narrow.
Anyway, C.R.A.P. DiRT Rally Championship. Let's make it happen.

Back