CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a Ying to @Eyeseeh50's Yang I plan on running a session for a few hours today from around 11pm BST (+1 GMT).
Family notwithstanding.

There are so many cars and tracks I've not tried yet and we'll try to make use of them.

I've heard it's pretty difficult but I haven't tried the Lotus 49 yet. I'd also like a go in the Formula A cars.

What cars and tracks are people still looking to try out.

I'll try to join. Perfect time for me :cheers:

I have just spent 2 hours driving the audi lms ultra around the nordschleife in time trial mode. I think i got 3 clean laps total:lol:. And there was lots of cussing and screaming at myself:censored::banghead:🤬:banghead::mad: :lol:
Understand much better now why it's called the green hell.

Absolutely loving it! I'm using cockpit and "real" assists. So much fun. I've only driven 3 tracks and 3 cars in the game, so i have lots to try out. I need to get mt ffb settings loaded for every car though. Only gotten to the gt3 cars thus far. Tedious task, but i'm getting there. Thanks for the settings Mark.

I'll try to join. Perfect time for me :cheers:

I have just spent 2 hours driving the audi lms ultra around the nordschleife in time trial mode. I think i got 3 clean laps total:lol:. And there was lots of cussing and screaming at myself:censored::banghead:🤬:banghead::mad: :lol:
Understand much better now why it's called the green hell.

Absolutely loving it! I'm using cockpit and "real" assists. So much fun. I've only driven 3 tracks and 3 cars in the game, so i have lots to try out. I need to get mt ffb settings loaded for every car though. Only gotten to the gt3 cars thus far. Tedious task, but i'm getting there. Thanks for the settings Mark.

No problem. I'm sorry but I managed to fall asleep before even the kids last night so didn't make it. Just woken on the sofa at 2:45 having had a full sleep. Too late for driving now. Time for a bit of FFB data entry.

Yeah, i just did a solo race at the nordschleife with 31 multiclass AI opponents. The slider went to 250 laps:eek::drool::D
Unfortunately, i only had time for 4. Got schooled by the zonda R.

"Knukken: Project CARS|Multiplayer: Leading the race!" At the moment. :D

P1/1

jk :lol:

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a enduro planned? Something like 1hr? I just bought tickets for the 24hrs of Le Mans and am so psyched I want to do a endurance race there :)

Btw today is 24hour on the Nurburgring:
Livestream: http://www.24h-rennen.de/24h-live/

Last edited:
P1/1

jk :lol:

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a enduro planned? Something like 1hr? I just bought tickets for the 24hrs of Le Mans and am so psyched I want to do a endurance race there :)

Btw today is 24hour on the Nurburgring:
Livestream: http://www.24h-rennen.de/24h-live/

Yes. No dates yet.

@micantony do you have any scraps with which to whet people's appetite for an enduro?

If not @Mr_D would you like to put something together?

I think i have a gtp endurance series race that afternoon (your time), but it should be long over by 7 bst. The only downside (for me) is not much practice time for this one. Saying that, whatever works for everyone is fine with me. If i miss it, there will be plenty of other opportunities.

When is the real lemans? We should do a proper enduro there in lmp2's for 90 minutes or so at some point as well :dopey:

For this first one if you want to do it next weekend, you guys (mr D) decide the cars and track. I'm game if i can make it.

I think i have a gtp endurance series race that afternoon (your time), but it should be long over by 7 bst. The only downside (for me) is not much practice time for this one. Saying that, whatever works for everyone is fine with me. If i miss it, there will be plenty of other opportunities.

When is the real lemans? We should do a proper enduro there in lmp2's for 90 minutes or so at some point as well :dopey:

Le Mans is 13-14th of June. Which enduro are you driving?

VLN #2 in gtcup. We have 3 drivers in a 4 hour race, so my on track time wont be long. But it's qualifying for the big race in August (24hr Nurb) as well as a race unto itself for points. Racing for team Green Hell Heathens which has its seeds right here in CRAP and our old enduros from back in the day 👍

Last edited:
Yeah definitely man.
Lets start with the date. What would be the best time for this, sunday evening?
Sunday 24th 7p.m. BST?

As the week moves along can everyone interested let us know if Sunday the 24th 7PM BST works for you or not? We should schedule a date and time that works for the most people (and the sponsor Mr_D particularly). Mark, what time of day do the usual CRAP events seem to work for the most participants?
If we can't get decent attendance yet in pCars for an enduro we can always just do the public room thing and run races like usual.
So if you want to do an hour race SUnday, let's figure it out! Post interest here.

I'll work on an enduro at Lemans in the middle of June as well. Hopefully some patches will be out by then.

As the week moves along can everyone interested let us know if Sunday the 24th 7PM BST works for you or not? We should schedule a date and time that works for the most people (and the sponsor Mr_D particularly). Mark, what time of day do the usual CRAP events seem to work for the most participants?
If we can't get decent attendance yet in pCars for an enduro we can always just do the public room thing and run races like usual.
So if you want to do an hour race SUnday, let's figure it out! Post interest here.

I'll work on an enduro at Lemans in the middle of June as well. Hopefully some patches will be out by then.
I can't make the 24th I'll be on holiday in sunny Norfolk but Will keep my eye on this and try to attend another, also depending on what shift I'm working.

Got a Ps4, Got a controller :( (Still hoping the G27 gets compatiable with Project cars soon) and got Project Cars.

Will try it out and might have to stop by with you guys sometime to race with you guys! Thanks

@Heathenpride @alegunner68 @JohnScoonsBeard @smilerftm @priesty_lfc @helicon2 @Whaleboy @Spliffyclyro @donpawley @ScottishPsyco @TDZdave @copes24 @Eyeseeh50 @x1lildude @ned_choker @Munir @IRandyPirate @xkubunt @spurski @Jallmari @Barnezy318 @Idinity @Chin2112 @Spooky Wooky

crappendurace copy.jpg

In case you guys missed it. The event of a lifetime. Sunday 24th of May Twothousand and Fifteen. The CRAP P CARS Endurance race to end all endurance races. Nude girls and alcoholic beverages might be involved (if you bring your own). Sign up Now!

Track: undecided
Cars: undecided
Drivers:
1. Mr_D
2. Micantony
3. Eyeseeh50
4. GTP_Ph1sh

(Figured this race might need some plugging so there you go)

Last edited:
We should not plan to have a race when I can make it as my family shedule is so open to change.

@copes24 has been having quite a bit of success running sessions in GT6 on a Saturday afternoon from around 12/1pm BST. @Eyeseeh50 has also been running rooms on a Sunday evening.

I say put in a date for an hour long race to see how things go whenever @Mr_D can make it. Maybe go for a loose session featuring a longer race when the room fills up. You could always add some AI to the room depending on numbers. Having all of the members added as friends certainly helps get numbers in. Friends of members could also work if they are fine upstanding members of society.

I would also put up a additional thread for the race in the online single races

@Heathenpride @alegunner68 @JohnScoonsBeard @smilerftm @priesty_lfc @helicon2 @Whaleboy @Spliffyclyro @donpawley @ScottishPsyco @TDZdave @copes24 @Eyeseeh50 @x1lildude @ned_choker @Munir @IRandyPirate @xkubunt @spurski @Jallmari @Barnezy318 @Idinity @Chin2112 @Spooky Wooky

View attachment 368823

In case you guys missed it. The event of a lifetime. Sunday 24th of May Twothousand and Fifteen. The CRAP P CARS Endurance race to end all endurance races. Nude girls and alcoholic beverages might be involved (if you bring your own). Sign up Now!

Track: undecided
Cars: undecided
Drivers:
1. Mr_D
2. Micantony

(Figured this race might need some plugging so there you go)
I'm up for this event, count me in.

CRAP Forum maintenance finished, there's now a PCARS section along with some cosmetic changes 👍

I am unavailable for that event unfortunately Mr D.

Latest Posts

Back