CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally managed to get on track with this game yesterday evening. Did a few laps with various car and track combinations along with copes24. I have to admit I really like the game although it's going to take some time to get into the full depths of it. I love the little Clio!

Enjoyed a couple of races with some of you yesterday, one race at sonoma in the clios the cars stood still at green light, what happened there?
Edit: I'm not getting notified of replies on this thread, i am with the others though. Is there a setting i need to check somewhere?

I've had the sane thing happen on other threads. You could try unwatching the thread and then clicking "watch" again. Not sure if that will work but it's worth a try.

I'm in sounds perfect, great work .
Please could you add me . Thanks in advance 👍
Psn: triggsie1

Hi there

This sounds excellent. Can you add me please

PSN iD johnkimble33

Cheers

John and Trig I've sent you friend requests and added you to the members list in post 2. Add everyone's PSN on it and you can't go wrong (mention CRAP pCARS). There is alap a post further down page 1 that lists people's GTPlanet name.

Anyone got any plans to host this evening?

I think I may up for an early night tonight. Fallen asleep in front of the game last few nights.

I may be on during the day for a bit tomorrow and definitely will host some racing tomorrow and Wednesday evening.

Tried the Formula Gulfs with @Brit999 and they are really entertaining without being too difficult.

Last edited:
I've had the sane thing happen on other threads. You could try unwatching the thread and then clicking "watch" again. Not sure if that will work but it's worth a try.

John and Trig I've sent you friend requests and added you to the members list in post 2. Add everyone's PSN on it and you can't go wrong (mention CRAP pCARS). There is a post furthwrvdown page 1 that lists people's GTPlanet name.

I think I may up for an early night tonight. Fallen asleep in front of the game last few nights.

I may be on during the day for a bit tomorrow and definitely will host some racing tomorrow and Wednesday evening.

Tried the Formula Gulfs with @Brit999 and they are really entertaining without being too difficult.

Cheers John will do 👍

I plan on being online tomorrow evening from about 7ish so hope to catch up with you all.

In that case do you want to host? I won't be on until a bit later.

I may also be on this afternoon for an hour around 2pm BST (GMT+1). We night also have some North American noobs with the game by then. ;)

I will probably make this evenings room private, so if you already haven't friended me my PSN id is ICH-Motorsport

Hey everybody,
My name is Roland, and I would really like to join in sometime. I'm a pretty decent racer, try to drive as clean as I can (accidents happen ;) ) , and it would be awesome if we could do a proper race together. That is practice session, qualifying, 15 lap race with mandatory pit :)

Feel free to add PSN: Dongel

GMT+1 btw

Hey everybody,
My name is Roland, and I would really like to join in sometime. I'm a pretty decent racer, try to drive as clean as I can (accidents happen ;) ) , and it would be awesome if we could do a proper race together. That is practice session, qualifying, 15 lap race with mandatory pit :)

GMT+1 btw
That's my kind of racing!
Welcome to the group and I hope to see you on track.

Please add me Barnezy318

Welcome Barnezy

Would love to join in when I can. I work shifts so will be missing every other week.

Some of us are on shifts, not working or on parental duties so find ourselves on at unusual times too spooky. Welcome

Hey everybody,

GMT+1 btw

We will do some full session races. Yesterday we were running just qualifying and 6 lap race s but we always run a variety of races. At the moment we're trying everything out. 15 lappers sound good to me. Feel free to set a race up and post here. Add enough (all?) members from post 2 and you'll have company. Cheers.

Welcome Barnezy

Some of us are on shifts, not working or on parental duties so find ourselves on at unusual times too spooky. Welcome

We will do some full session races. Yesterday we were running just qualifying and 6 lap race s but we always run a variety of races. At the moment we're trying everything out. 15 lappers sound good to me. Feel free to set a race up and post here. Add enough (all?) members from post 2 and you'll have company. Cheers.

Well, if there is at least a qualifying and or practice session Im happy. Im not yet familiair with every track, and without remembering every corner and braking point it can hardly be called racing :lol:

Well, if there is at least a qualifying and or practice session Im happy. Im not yet familiair with every track, and without remembering every corner and braking point it can hardly be called racing :lol:

Most of us are in the same boat. I haven't even tried career mode. I think I've driven about 12 cars and 20% of the tracks.

Great race today guys, and btw i watched the replay of my car flying to the skies at the start line, will see if i can somehow record it and show it, it looks hilarous Tbh.

Also would like to be on the Crap P-cars list

Psn: Dinityfor6

Happy racing ^^

@Mr_D

Appreciate accidents happen but you could have waited after your incident for me to spin back round.

Was a good race and being only 2s behind I felt I still had a chance of winning (although only small), after your spin I had nowhere to go except plough into you causing me damage and putting me in the opposite direction, by the time I was back on track and facing the right way you were 15s ahead.

Also what car where you in? In the Race you were a Orange MPC12 but when I watched the replay you were a RUF?

Didn't think I'd enjoy mount panoma but was very good, got into a decent rhythm and was posting some decent times.

@Mr_D

Appreciate accidents happen but you could have waited after your incident for me to spin back round.

Was a good race and being only 2s behind I felt I still had a chance of winning (although only small), after your spin I had nowhere to go except plough into you causing me damage and putting me in the opposite direction, by the time I was back on track and facing the right way you were 15s ahead.

Also what car where you in? In the Race you were a Orange MPC12 but when I watched the replay you were a RUF?

Didn't think I'd enjoy mount panoma but was very good, got into a decent rhythm and was posting some decent times.

Hey man,
Yeah I spun out, which was bound to happen after pushing so hard for 8 laps.. :) if you couldve found a way around me I reckon you wouldve won.. next time Ill wait, I wasnt sure what to do so I pushed on, I miraculously didnt take any damage from the hit..
Still, awesome race man.

You too Whaleboy, you guys are very consistent. I was waiting for you to mess up on Silverstone but it didnt happen :)

Btw, I was driving an orange mpc12

Hey man,
Yeah I spun out, which was bound to happen after pushing so hard for 8 laps.. :) if you couldve found a way around me I reckon you wouldve won.. next time Ill wait, I wasnt sure what to do so I pushed on, I miraculously didnt take any damage from the hit..
Still, awesome race man.

You too Whaleboy, you guys are very consistent. I was waiting for you to mess up on Silverstone but it didnt happen :)

I'll post a pic tomorrow, my replay shows you in a RUF!

It's ok, if it was a series race I'd be pissed, literally flat out through that section and round a corner so I was completely unsighted and not expecting you to be stopped in the middle of the road!

Ah well, still pretty chuffed with 2nd, some pretty decent guys in that lobby.

I'll post a pic tomorrow, my replay shows you in a RUF!

It's ok, if it was a series race I'd be pissed, literally flat out through that section and round a corner so I was completely unsighted and not expecting you to be stopped in the middle of the road!

Ah well, still pretty chuffed with 2nd, some pretty decent guys in that lobby.
Dont worry, you'll get a chamce for a revenge ;)

Glad all sorted guys.

It's a good opportunity to remind people. If we think we've pushed someone off or caused them to go off/take damage please wait for them and let them pass where appropriate. Having said that sometimes we can't be sure what happens when there's contact and which car you should be letting through. Accidents happen but if we're not sure it's probably more polite / friendlier to err on the side of caution. Makes us all happier racers.

Here's Dinity doing his best impression of a Harrier Jump Jet

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=705815806207561&id=100003374435798

Anyone know how I share the video from facebook so the video appears in here? Maybe I need to upload to YouTube instead?

Edit: now in YouTube but low fidelity

I was able to get the motion slow downs from the replay by gently pressing the L2 trigger while playing.

@Idinity There was a hell of a lot of carbon scattered around Snetterton this evening.

Last edited:
Hey man,
Still, awesome race man.

I certainly remember you in the McLaren and it being orange so was very surprised when the reply put you in the RUF.

Moment of impact.

image.jpg

Back