CRAP pCARS ClubPS4 

Do you prefer racing in CRAP pCARS with Penalties on or off?

• Penalties On

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Penalties Off

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Admoo, John, others, I apologize for missing Thursday, if it's a series/every Thurs I'll definitely be there next week! My girlfriend needed some last minute help with some stuff and then we went to lunch.
No worries dude it never happened lol will have a re go when we have the numbers as I think team races will be good fun.!
Some good laps going down on the time trail!!

1:19:477 isn't a bad start, more time to come, i could squeeze it into the 1:18s! ;)

By the way, my wheel just came off in my hands! :lol:

13238991_10209558149531851_2794588536911275032_n.jpg

Is there a way you can view friends times on those community events? I am still coming to terms with project cars interface. I did happen to see your place holder time JSB but that was only by scrolling through the full list.

A mate of mine said there is not a lot single player today... I was like who cares about single player multi is where it's at!

For me the main thing is what it's like to drive. There is some ai in the demo at the event in a limited number of tracks.

Pre-ordered limited edition, 11.15.16 man I'm excited. We got CoD 4 remastered/IW (mainly CoD 4 though :D) BF1 in mid October, Asseto Corsa august 30th, it's gonna be a good year.

I'll certainly get it (the basic version) but I'm strangely not excited by it from a driving point of view. I'm looking forward to the photo mode. From what I've heard it's no match for the likes of Project Cars and Assetto Corsa (pc) in the driving and force feedback. The sounds still appear poor even on that 458 direct feed.

Is there a way you can view friends times on those community events? I am still coming to terms with project cars interface. I did happen to see your place holder time JSB but that was only by scrolling through the full list.

All you can do is look at times in time trial mode for the same track and car combo. It will show all cars in that class so if someone has done a faster lap in a different car you won't be able to see their community event time (Sony leaderboard data restrictions)

Road B Season 1

Welcome to the new Road B Season from Acekiller15 and Danrc2010.

This season consists of 6 races in a choice of 4 Road B cars. The season will start with 2 test races, these are NOT optional. For the first time we are introducing a formation lap so the first couple of race weeks give us all chance to practice the starts and find the car you want to use for the season. The car you select for the first official race weekend is the one you will stay in for the rest of the season.

We are looking for consistent, quick and clean drivers. We expect to see good race craft throughout the field, no silly moves that ruin someone else's race. We understand incidents happen with racing but if a driver is consistently involved we will look to impose penalties, including being removed from the season.

This Series is created to be as realistic as possible so please treat it as if you are in the car, one move whilst defending, lapped cars to be aware and move off the racing line as soon as possible, when exiting the pits stay within the white lines until the end and be very careful when re entering the track if you spin (NO RESET TO TRACK). All of the above will get you an automatic penalty.

Formation lap/Race start

On the green light it is up to pole position to lead the pack at a pace of around 70mph/113 kph. Pole position can decide when to accelerate to start the race around the last corner, although you cannot overtake before the start line.

The cars

Aerial Atom 300 Supercharged

Top Speed - 161mph
Horsepower - 300 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 2.90 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 2.67 Secs
Weight - 1421 Lbs

Aston Martin Vantage GT12

Top Speed - 186 mph
Horsepower - 595 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 3.5 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 2.54 Secs
Weight - 3450 Lbs

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Top Speed - 212 mph
Horsepower - 574 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 3.5 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 3.0 Secs
Weight - 3571 Lbs

Ruf RGT-8

Top Speed - 206 mph
Horsepower - 540 HP
Acceleration (0-100) - 3.9 Secs
Braking (100-0) - 2.75 Secs
Weight - 3152 Lbs

The tracks

Bannochbrae Road Circuit - 4.52 miles
Brands Hatch Indy - 1.19 miles
Dubai Autodrome National - 2.23 miles
Hockenheim Short - 1.63 miles
Silverstone International - 2.24 miles
Sakitto International - 1.76 miles

The details

Tuning is allowed

Assists

Forced realistic driving aids

Time and format

First test to be Sunday 15th May

Sunday's at 8pm bst

20 minute qualifying
5 minute warm up
40 minute race - Forced pit stop

How to enter

Using one of the above cars, please set a lap time on Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National. Please aim for a time below 1.19.500. Please post/send a screenshot of your time and we will create a drivers list.
If we have enough interest we will create multiple lobbies.

Hey guys, tonight is the last test race for the road b series so if you aren't in already, come along tonight at 8pm. Let me know!

Just playing with career mode and I am racing trans am cars at Ruapuna. That takes me back. I remember going to watch Peter Brock and Dick Johnson race trans ams at Manfeild which is very similar to Ruapuna.

Aren't today last day??

No. Yesterday, tomorrow was today for me when today was already today for you ;) (I misread the time if your post thinking you had sent that last night at just after midnight my time.

Yes, today is the last day.

I managed a 1:21.406 (no ARB or brake balance changes). I couldnt hook up all the good sections. I doubt I'll get another go now.

Last edited:
Alright guys, it's been a while! Managed to properly put myself off gaming for a while so haven't been around much.

Any (easy-ish) events coming up soon?

Edit: also had a cull of my friends list so apologies for deleting if any of you remember me!

Yes indeed. Welcome back.

Planned events in the first post.

Last edited:
Back