CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm posting this here too as it involves an Endurance Race. More details to come. Doesn't stop @knukken running an enduro later in the month.

Saturday Is Beard Day

I will be hosting a Project Cars marathon session this Saturday.

Starting at approximately 4pm Saturday 30 April

It will be a Project Cars marathon extravaganza.

All timing British Summer Time (BST)
4pm Various Sprint races to be announced
7pm Varied lobby/break for food
8pm Endurance race (90 minute race) details to follow
10pm Boy Racer event
11:58pm - 2 Minutes To Midnight - Formula Gulf @ multiple tracks at midnight. Tracks will be at least partly lit

Timings approximate.

Book your spaces now. Let me know roughly what time you'll be around.
I will definitely join in at some point, all depends what time I get finished work.

I will definitely join in at some point, all depends what time I get finished work.

And
@Spooky Wooky
@HammyMansell
@Football67611

Just a quick update on all the racing I'm organising for Saturday. There's a possibility I might not be on later Saturday night but it will definitely start on the afternoon. It will depend on if my mate is coming to stay after he finishes work. If he is then I'll be showing him the game in single player. The rest of the family is away for the weekend as him and I are going to one of the following on Sunday.

British Classic Sports Car race meeting @ Silverstone National

Or

British GT Championship, 4, GT5, Formula 3, Super 7's, VW Golfs, @ Rockingham.

Will know tonight.

Just checking that everyone who might only have read this thread knows I won't be around for a longer race this evening. Room opening soon until probably 7pm.

C.R.A.P Endurance Race May 21st 2016

Practice starts 1700 GMT, 1800 BST.
Qualify 1800 GMT
Warm up 1830 GMT
Race start 1835 GMT

This month we are going to China’s flat circuit which was created with help from a company from Australia who also helped create a track in Adelaide (where CRAP was founded). A track I still haven’t raced at in Project cars. We are going to Zhuhai International Circuit in an open wheeler. After some testing it was the Formula Gulf 1000 I found best suited for our group of racers. Not too fast. Not too hard to drive. No tuning needed and it had a nice flow around the track.

Tuning will be allowed so we can have pit stops without bugs and fuel/tire will be set to real. Penalties will be set to on and full damage so we have to stay on track at all times and be careful to not disqualify or get damage.

We encourage you to stay from start to finish and not leave or rage quit. Even if you're not the fastest it is an experience and hopefully there will be some traffic since its a relatively short track. Remember that it is the car overtaking that have to find a way around so if you are being lapped you should stay on racing line without moving/slowing down much.

I'll open a room and set it to 1 hour practice, 30 minute qualifying, 10 min warmup and race timer set to 2 hours. That way we have 2 hours practice before race to tune our car and set up pit stops.

We will have 4 weather slots. Clear, light cloud, random and clear. In that order. Time is set to real and race start mid day.

If you want to join you have to sign up on CRAP Enduro thread on GTPlanet at latest 1 hour before practice start. Any other settings will be what they usually are (room settings, driving aids etc).

My first lap times were around 1:46.x but got down to 1:38.x after a few laps with stock setup in time trial so do a few laps before race start.

@knukken
@Eyeseeh50
@Spooky Wooky
@bloodyboyblue
@DropBuckets
@buybon355
@ty2
@Danrc2010
@Bjorn Lucas
@DIOGOPINTO121

Last edited:
Hi! Are you CRAP member? What's your psn Id? I'll add you to the list 👍

He's my gt6 racing "friend" and we've never had a chance to race each other on pCARS before, he should be faster than me since he's on a wheel and I'm on a controller. His PSN ID is the same as his gtp name

We have an event tomorrow night (details in main thread). It would be good if he and you join and do some races so he gets used to us before jumping in a 2 hour race only to leave after a few laps (based on previous experience). I'm not saying he will do that but 2 hours is a long time to race if you're not comfortable with the other racers.

And make sure to read the CRAP Commandments 👍

We have an event tomorrow night (details in main thread). It would be good if he and you join and do some races so he gets used to us before jumping in a 2 hour race only to leave after a few laps (based on previous experience). I'm not saying he will do that but 2 hours is a long time to race if you're not comfortable with the other racers.

And make sure to read the CRAP Commandments 👍

That's not how we do things (quitting races). I did the same thing last time, joined you randomly even though I didn't know you and you didn't know me.

I host my series in GT6 on Friday nights also

Hi knukken, as blue says, psn name is buybon355. We've raced together for a couple of years now across numerous organised leagues and club nights and are generally evenly matched. We're part of a great group of racers who all want the same thing - close clean respectful racing. We have it in gt6, I'm looking to find it in pcars to get more enjoyment from the game.

I'll dig through the forum and read the rules and regs, didn't realise you hosted other events too. Once blues series finishes I'd love to jump in and have some races when I can.

That's not how we do things (quitting races). I did the same thing last time, joined you randomly even though I didn't know you and you didn't know me.

I host my series in GT6 on Friday nights also

Hi knukken, as blue says, psn name is buybon355. We've raced together for a couple of years now across numerous organised leagues and club nights and are generally evenly matched. We're part of a great group of racers who all want the same thing - close clean respectful racing. We have it in gt6, I'm looking to find it in pcars to get more enjoyment from the game.

I'll dig through the forum and read the rules and regs, didn't realise you hosted other events too. Once blues series finishes I'd love to jump in and have some races when I can.

Then I'd say welcome to the club guys. I think one of you might also know @Eyeseeh50 PSN:ICH-Motorsport (who is like knukken also one of our moderator /admin team) from Gran Turismo days.

Anyway, welcome to CRAP guys. I'll add you both to our member list in the main club thread. We try and run a mix of events including lots of one off races or mixed racing session. Some of the guys from CRAP run their own series too. Sending friend requests to active members on the CRAP pCARS thread or putting in a general request for others to add you will get you invites to our regular race events.

Cheers
JSB

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/crap-pcars-club.327783/

Last edited:
I think I've got it right that

Ty, it's a 7:35 UK (BST) start for the race

@knukken can you quadruple check I've got that right?
I messed up what i was ament to write anyways...

Should of said 6:35 start! As we have the gt3 league race at 9..

So yeah. If its around 6.35 start i can make it. If its later i cant. Good luck tho. Cheers

Back