CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I could stream without lag I would!

I think I've messed up the time of this event. I was sure that le mans starts at 3 pm bst. Then we would have time for 30 min quali and 2 hour race with 30 mins to get ready for le mans start. But now I'm not sure. When is le mans starting?

In 4 hours 10 minutes from this post,

I've worked out if qualifying is only 15 minutes at 12pm BST it will give everyone 15 minutes to sort themselves for the actual race,

It's 10 bst now. Are you ready to start suali in 2 hours? I wouldn't mind if it starts a bit early tho

My worry is that no one else has replied to the thread that has already signed up, mainly because they have been and probably still are sleeping, I'm not sure qualifying is going to mean a lot considering we will probably be in vastly different cars,

There's a chance I won't make this. I have had a call and had to go out to help a friend :( I will be back around 12.20 but the race will just be starting then right?

If I could stream without lag I would!

I think I've messed up the time of this event. I was sure that le mans starts at 3 pm bst. Then we would have time for 30 min quali and 2 hour race with 30 mins to get ready for le mans start. But now I'm not sure. When is le mans starting?

Always ask Google when you have a doubt @knukken :lol: The race starts at 15:00h local time! (14:00h BST)

My worry is that no one else has replied to the thread that has already signed up, mainly because they have been and probably still are sleeping, I'm not sure qualifying is going to mean a lot considering we will probably be in vastly different cars,

I'm awake and on the beers soon! Friends birthday. It's gone midday and I'm getting thirsty.

I will open it around 1130am BST,

In 50 minutes

Dave if you're still on Adelaide time don't you have a funny "half hour" time bubble thing going on compared to most of the rest of Oz and the world? I think you're currently 8.5 hours ahead of BST (current British time in our summer)

JUNE ENDURO GROUP A HOST: @DropBuckets
SATURDAY 25th JUNE @ 3PM:BST 4PM:CEST 9AM:CDT 10AM:EST
TRACK: ZOLDER 30 MIN QUALI 5 MIN WARM UP LAPS: 45
CARS: Mercedes 190E, Ford Sierra RS500, BMW M3 E30
ASSISTS: ABS and TRACTION ALLOWED!
WEATHER: Random, Rain, Random, Clear x5 Progression
TIME OF DAY: Real time of day with x10 Progression
TUNING: Allowed

List: PSN:
1. @DropBuckets xI_SaDShooTeRx
2. @Bjorn Lucas allstyles
3. @Weslevoo7
4. @ty2 acekiller15
5. @bloodyboyblue
6. @RHINO2K gr4demon
7. @David Brooks davidb_165
8. @HammyMansell HammyMansell1980
9. @Football67611
10. @TDZdave
11. @DIOGOPINTO121

Please @ me in this thread to confirm or to say you can or cant make it if you could guys ;).

Last edited:

3. @Weslevoo7
4. @ty2 acekiller15
5. @Danrc2010
6. @RHINO2K gr4demon
7. @Spooky Wooky
9. @Football67611
10. @TDZdave
11. @DIOGOPINTO121

Please @ me in this thread to confirm or to say you can or cant make it if you could guys ;).

I should be in for next week

That was a success in my eyes :) 7 cars on track and a lot of fun in chat and @HP chasing me for 10 laps and overtaking me last lap! No need to mention the cars we were in @HP ? :lol:
Haha I had a blast mate!! That V12 is amazing! And no Kev, let's not mention the cars mate, no one needs to know who was OP in that battle :lol:

CRAPtastic race :)

3. @Weslevoo7
4. @ty2 acekiller15
5. @Danrc2010
6. @RHINO2K gr4demon
7. @Spooky Wooky
9. @Football67611
10. @TDZdave
11. @DIOGOPINTO121
12. @bloodyboyblue

I won't be on for this Shooter, cheers anyway!

Back