CRAP pCARS EndurosOpen 

Select all times that are "generally do-able" for your attendance at the monthly endurance races

• Saturday 13:00 UK

• Saturday 15:00 UK

• Saturday 23:00 UK

• Sunday 15:00 UK

• Sunday 18:00 UK

• Sunday 21:00 UK

• Sunday 23:00 UK

• Friday 23:00

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry Spooky. Maybe we can do something long next week too. Arrange a time good for you mate.

The laps can only be 60 or 70 so I'll make it 60.

no worries it was my own stupid fault for not reading properly. Hope everyone had a good race.

I'm happy to host something for the same(ish) time next Tuesday if people are available. maybe try the Renault @Bjorn Lucas wants to drive.

John, what happened on your screen??

I slightly hit the wall on the left, the backed up, i saw you on the map coming up,... after that i got bumped really hard back in that same wall and had a engine failure.

but out of that corner it is almost impossible to hit me that hard.

good racing anyway :D:gtpflag:

John, what happened on your screen??

I slightly hit the wall on the left, the backed up, i saw you on the map coming up,... after that i got bumped really hard back in that same wall and had a engine failure.

but out of that corner it is almost impossible to hit me that hard.

good racing anyway :D:gtpflag:

I could see you were lagging ahead of me for a while. Then as I came round the corner I could see you were having difficulties. I think I tried to stay right but then you lag warped across the screen and I couldn't avoid you. Sorry mate. I suspect the way lag accelerates your car contributed to the extent of the damage. I think I limped round another lap and pitted for damage. Think I pitted 3 times last night although was intending to just pit once.

I think I should probably have made damage performance impacting rather than full. It was a great fun car to drive (even on controller) but I did struggle to remember to go easy on the throttle out of corners more than anyone else.

@jussis well done on an awesome drive.

Well done to everyone.
@RHINO2K had a blown radiator I think.
AllStyles (Bjorn) had the engine die after the accident above.
What happened to everyone else?

Entrants
@JohnScoonsBeard JohnSchoonsBeard 5th
@RHINO2K gr4demon blown radiator
@DIOGOPINTO121 DIOGOPINTO121 problem right at start of race. (left on Grid or was that someone else?
@Eyeseeh50 ICH-Motorsport couldn't make it
@DropBuckets xI_SaDShooTeRx
@alegunner68 alegunner68
@Bjorn Lucas AllStyles engine failure
@jussis jussis205
@Markeeez18
@ty2 Acekiller15 2nd
@Elitekilla29 couldn't make it
hami_ilton_ 3rd
@JOSHAMBITIOUS The__Ambitious

Here are the final positions with lap times. I was very annoyed by missing the save race window as I wanted th have another look. Did anyone else manage to save it?

10259208_800719013383906_1503202594399931433_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks very much everyone, weather was broken :banghead:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I set it to "sync to race" and it just stayed rainy. Still enjoyed it though. I'll stick the results up tomorrow because I forgot to get a screenshot.

1.DIOGOPINTO121
2.knukken
3.weisda3
4.xl_SaDshooTeRx
5.allstyles
6,sp00ky-w00ky-

Last edited:
Thanks very much everyone, weather was broken :banghead:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I set it to "sync to race" and it just stayed rainy. Still enjoyed it though. I'll stick the results up tomorrow because I forgot to get a screenshot.

1.DIOGOPINTO121
2.knukken
3.weisda3
4.xl_SaDshooTeRx
5.allstyles
6,sp00ky-w00ky-

Spooky you need to use weather slots. Unfortunately "sync to race" is only working when there are no other sessions. Each slot lasts on average an hour. You can speed this up using weather progression. Eg. x5 makes each slot last 12 mins. For our enduros I'd recommend x2 so each slot is around 30 mins. The changeover between slots is variable to keep things interesting.

Cheers

Back