CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
A little less of this

And more of this, please

If I screw up in a corner with someone right behind me, I'm slowing down and make it easy to overtake without problems. When I do that I don't expect to be rammed like this. That is NOT acceptable in any way and if that happens do not expect me to do a clean overtake if I get the chance to pass. I went from 2nd/3rd to last place and it messed up my tyres. No need to mention any names by anyone. Just know that respect is earned and the less I have the less I care on track. Thanks in advance for giving me back position next time!

A little less of this

And more of this, please

If I screw up in a corner with someone right behind me, I'm slowing down and make it easy to overtake without problems. When I do that I don't expect to be rammed like this. That is NOT acceptable in any way and if that happens do not expect me to do a clean overtake if I get the chance to pass. I went from 2nd/3rd to last place and it messed up my tyres. No need to mention any names by anyone. Just know that respect is earned and the less I have the less I care on track. Thanks in advance for giving me back position next time!

Sorry @knukken i was the car that hit you after you came to a stop as i didn't see you through the smoke until it was too late to avoid you, and i had a car on my right so couldn't move anyway, sorry man. And Yeah the battle up Eau Rouge with me, you, @Football67611 and @Danrc2010 was great, i tried getting past Football out of Eau Rouge and down the straight, but to no avail :lol: Great fun!

You had no chance in H to avoid me @HammyMansell but it wasn't you that slammed into me to get past either. You got slowed down because of the bad driving before that. Thank god damage was off! If you listen I slow down but had to move to other side because a car was coming straight at me. When I moved over the car followed but did no effort to pass me. Looked like he was hoping I ghosted on him and plowed straight into me when I tried to get out of the way instead..

Hey guys...check the first lap of the race for me. @RHINO2K aka gr4demon so sorry man. I had no idea you were there, and I feel like I really compromised your race with that slight touch. Let me know if I deserve a penalty. Sorry.

no problem mate thats racing i wouldnt of been able to tell you i was there in the real world

Hi guys,

It is with regret that we are going to be stopping the indycar series with immediate effect.

We made changes to the series after Series 1 with regards to the tracks and the ability to tune (after feedback) and kept the time and day as the same due to always having a great turnout. Unfortunately this season hasn't been the same. We have suffered with poor numbers and it is very difficult to stay motivated, organise and update results each week.

I understand people have real life events and that always comes first but it has been such hard work to get people to join each week, even when they have confirmed they would enter the season.

If anyone is interested, we will continue to run the Road B season until the end so feel free to join on Sunday's at 8pm BST.

Thanks everyone, maybe next time!

Dan and Ace

Hi guys,

It is with regret that we are going to be stopping the indycar series with immediate effect.

We made changes to the series after Series 1 with regards to the tracks and the ability to tune (after feedback) and kept the time and day as the same due to always having a great turnout. Unfortunately this season hasn't been the same. We have suffered with poor numbers and it is very difficult to stay motivated, organise and update results each week.

I understand people have real life events and that always comes first but it has been such hard work to get people to join each week, even when they have confirmed they would enter the season.

If anyone is interested, we will continue to run the Road B season until the end so feel free to join on Sunday's at 8pm BST.

Thanks everyone, maybe next time!

Dan and Ace

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Back