CRAP pCARS Formula C/Dallara DW12 Indycar Series - Friday 17th June 2016Finished 

• Thread starter Danrc2010
  • 762 comments
Where are the stats?!:mischievous:

Watch out @ty2 and @Danrc2010 !!!

c0d6819dd99936d2a8bd1064886fcd818af93e9b8c01ca633265311f786f9f2b.jpg

;)

Bad race for me.

Haven't figure it out why, but my wheel just disconnects and powers off after 1h of utilization.

Very strange. Wrote to Thrustmaster technical support to see if they can help.

So because of that I had to abandon...

Are you using a USB hub on the ps4? I had problems using one. I was getting the same thing. Only my surround sound headphone headset and wifi keyboard dongle were connected through the hub. However it seemed to be needing more power. Not sure if usb 3.0 hubs are the problem. Anyway I was getting the problem using one and it also disconnected my ds4. I got round it by eliminating the usb hub, getting a Bluetooth keyboard and plugging the headset into the ps4 usb directly. Obviously the wheel was plugged into the other usb port.

Here they are! Well done to @ty2 for the win and well done for everybody not getting mad at me for the slow responses! I would like to get this series going again in a few weeks as I did really enjoy it, maybe with a few tweeks? Let me know your thoughts?

Remember me and @ty2 have also set up a new Road B series which we will be running some test races with soon. Go and have a look!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-new-pcars-road-b-limited-season-1.345642/

Thank you guys!

Here they are! Well done to @ty2 for the win and well done for everybody not getting mad at me for the slow responses! I would like to get this series going again in a few weeks as I did really enjoy it, maybe with a few tweeks? Let me know your thoughts?

Remember me and @ty2 have also set up a new Road B series which we will be running some test races with soon. Go and have a look!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-new-pcars-road-b-limited-season-1.345642/

Thank you guys!

Surprised i finished that far up in the points, no wins and only 2 podiums along the way.....Great fun little championship! 👍

Tonight 9 PM Eastern US Time. Round 6 of 8 for Season 1, everyone is invited. Get some extra track time, I promise this is my last league pitch!! My PSN is chadbaseball15, friend request or message if interested. Have a great day guys looking forward to run with you guys either in this league or @Danrc2010

Sooo whos ready for season 2!!

There will be a few changes implemented:
  • Track list will be updated for the next season.
  • Formation lap will be included at the start.
  • Tuning will now be allowed.
  • Pitstop will now be mandatory for the feature race.
  • Tyre wear and fuel wear will both be on and may be set higher than 'real' (possibly 2x or 3x)
Also we are welcoming comments on the last season to imporve this one.. soo lets hear it guys :)

Is it not time for hammy and sad their league??? You guys have the sunday!?

Yes styles, me and Sad suggested Friday nights as the IndyCars championship had just finished, but that might have to wait now if the Indycars are going to restart soon. I have been wanting to organize the thing with @DropBuckets for 2 or 3 weeks now, but with work, and life in general it's been tricky to find time.

Maybe over the summer we can do it as by then the NXTGEN stuff will be over and done with, and we'll have more time. I think the Ginetta Juniors have 6 more races so, we could do it on Mondays starting in July, as it seems a good night with the full lobbies for the last 2 weeks for the Juniors. With us regulars of about 8, and maybe a few CRAPpers/NXTGENners that we have met, we could fill the lobbies no sweat! 👍

I have the idea in my head with what we'll do, at some point i'll put it down on paper and put it to you all. ;)

Some multi class racing around the British tracks, (With maybe a Spa, Catalunya and Nurburgring GP thrown in) will be great fun, watch this space!

i was happy the FC/indy was over,,... so i do not have the intention to do those cars again,...
so if you guys would do another league on friday i would do that.

Latest Posts

Back