crash and wipe out thread. Rider flying off bike.

kaede
very nice! crying rider...👍

there's something missing in the photo...

How do you get THAT HIGH, amazing... and I think most people know that it is the driver (errr rider?) that is missing.

kekke2000
How do you get THAT HIGH, amazing...

Just try to gain as much speed and hit the grass slope on the left during the first turn at Infineon. There's a pointy section, hard to miss...:)

kekke2000
How do you get THAT HIGH, amazing... and I think most people know that it is the driver (errr rider?) that is missing.
You can also get some serious air on Trial mountain. Hit the hill right before you go under the overpass and you will be airborn for sure. Thats where I got a lot of screen shots for GT4 and GT3. Thats where some of the pics in here came from.

This is got to hurt.
img00591is.jpg

img00606rw.jpg

Kaede: Nice pics! :D looks like he jumped of the bike intentionally ;)

nos2: that's what i've been waiting to see, too bad the game doesn't have standing starts, would create several mayhems and awesome pics...

This is just after a wall scrape which peeled the rider off. I set highest shutter to freeze the motion, and it looks like it's just parked against the rail.

These pictures are not mine
they were found in some japanese bbs
pretty over the top ... maybe ESRB shouldn't rate it E for everyone :lol:

I crash so much I think of it as a hobby.

This guy looks like he's drunk on the roadside.
And these two are pointing out star constellations.

And the masterpiece in the collection...

Have to say that Kaede's pictures are brilliant.

no tcs needed
P.S. How come my pics are so blurry and everyone else's aren't?

There's a resolution setting in the Photo Mode configuration, for quality when you save your pics. You're saving at less than the best setting.

wfooshee
There's a resolution setting in the Photo Mode configuration, for quality when you save your pics. You're saving at less than the best setting.

I'm pretty sure on saving on the super fine setting and they like good enough when I view them on Microsoft Picture Manager.

Trussii651If that's not it try hosting without re-sizing.[/QUOTE
Didn't think of that. TCS, when you upload to Imageshack, make sure you uncheck the "resize" box, it's probably on. You'll have to re-upload the pictures, and if you want, you can edit your posts to put the thumbnails for the bigger pics here. Just replace the existing thumbnail code with the code for the new pics.

Back